Options

Down Schrodinger! Down! *is attacked* b:shocked
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Apparently, I'm a tranny? How'd that happen?

You play a veno, your an in game tranny, along with 90% of venomancers, and probably 70% of all female toonsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    .... Does EVERYONE have one of those? D:

Yes, yes everyone has one around here.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1056, Kris is a tranny (thought you don't look like one on your pic), tossy a dude, mhm we need to find Venus secret. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

...*is also guilty of having a 'things known about Kossy' folder, from back when I just lurked around* x3...yes everyone. xD
    Well Venus doesn't guard the fact at all from the rest of us that she's a cookie bandit, so that's not her secret..
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options

My good twin is a guy? No wonder I want to kill tossy so much! b:angry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

Events have taken..an unpleasant turn..I better get out of here D:
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1060. tossy made Desdi wrote the bad umber.. tsk tsk that deserve the corner for 10 minutes. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Options

tumblr_m5s1muasTh1qbaj4uo1_400.gif
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1350 Dresdi~, join us in the Kossy-count ;D
    xD

Sausage cat! The long black character reminds me of sausage cat. x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

no lie no lie no lieeieei
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Post count goooooooooo
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Numbers, advance! >:3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

Cmon guys hit 9998 faster so i can post and ruin it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pfff Gecko xD. -edit:: I just saw the screenshots of your archer on the sketchpad thread, she's very pretty x3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pfff Gecko xD. -edit:: I just saw the screenshots of your archer on the sketchpad thread, she's very pretty x3

b:cute

I recently did a 3 hour makeover, havent looked that good since 2009b:pleased

also what is that number you keep posting beneath your count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1357 Aha, it's the Kossy count. I take the last number that Kossy said, and continue it beneath the real count number in the same fashion. xD

D'aw, well it really shows~ <3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1357 Aha, it's the Kossy count. I take the last number that Kossy said, and continue it beneath the real count number in the same fashion. xD

D'aw, well it really shows~ <3

lol you do a special count for her?b:laugh

and ty ty ty!

on another note, am i posting too often? i had like 45 forum posts before sirens of war came out. I now have 493b:shocked

As if pwi itself wasnt addicting enough, i now have to do thisb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1359 Yes, yes I do :D!

Posting to often, n'aw~. I started doing almost all of my posting since the recent update and Hey, You!'s appearance, too xD But of course probabily a third of all of them have been in off-topic by now.. I see you on alot of not off-topic boards, too, anyway~
    Apparentily most of the people with thousands of posts received many of theirs from /inb4 or +1s or the like x3
    And as for here, we have a goal, to get to 10K within less of the time it took to get to 1K appppparrentily >:D
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1359 Yes, yes I do :D!

Posting to often, n'aw~. I started doing almost all of my posting since the recent update and Hey, You!'s appearance, too xD But of course probabily a third of all of them have been in off-topic by now.. I see you on alot of not off-topic boards, too, anyway~
    Apparentily most of the people with thousands of posts received many of theirs from /inb4 or +1s or the like x3
    And as for here, we have a goal, to get to 10K within less of the time it took to get to 1K appppparrentily >:D

I've been posting too much on on the on topics too though, getting them off topicb:laugh
    I want 1000 posts so i can make my title PURPLE!

I love purpleb:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options

Yeah I notice that too; I'll be posting and be like: ....wait.. eum say something so that it's at least partially relevant to the OP's topic D:!! shove that into the rest of the post!
    Purple people~ <3 You can never be too purple~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, i just hit 500 posts, 501 with this now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hn... I wonder how quickily this thread gets posts in a ratio comparable to the insane lie thread... they're at some 8.6K posts I think xD
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hn... I wonder how quickily this thread gets posts in a ratio comparable to the insane lie thread... they're at some 8.6K posts I think xD

Posting lies is more fun then numbers, Kossy found out the fun is posting lying numbers.

i just tried it and you just fell for itb:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options

Aha, why yes I did, both of my numbers were false numbers in that post. xD
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Im evil!
    b:sin
    Also Venus wants you for adjective threadb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So terribily, dastardily vile and veiled in a purple mist~

Yeah, I just saw that and posted xD
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Options

To be fair, we had an old thread where we were in the upper 8000s... but it got deleted in the spambot invasion. b:sad
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

Yea :( was a shame but..hey we got this one now! ^^
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Options

And we'll make it work... with the power of friendship!