Nuh-uhz! I'm just old school default! b:cool
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    you could try grey?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options

Nah. I'll just use a temporary signature until the font color changes. I prefer this color if I had to choose.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Nah. I'll just use a temporary signature until the font color changes. I prefer this color if I had to choose.

Lol nice Siggy Kossy b:laugh
    My color still looks nice with this new format. White is too bright there, and there is so much random white texts now on thingies b:surrender
    Also knew I could count on you to find the new invisible text color. Good job, now stop ignoring me in game now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Haha~ Kossy with a signature!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited February 2014
    Options
    what if it never changes f:cool
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    what if it never changes f:cool

She has always had a signature, its just been in disguise. And also ewww invisible text shows up in quotes now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Here made a better sig for you kossy~

3329rm1.jpg
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

Dammit Decep now I can't stop laughing!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options

Lol!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Here made a better sig for you kossy~

3329rm1.jpg

Spiderman needs to get off the couch, he isn't on the Avengers, and is hogging Tony Stark's spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i put my heart and soul into making that sig.

kossy must use it
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i put my heart and soul into making that sig.

kossy must use it

Speaking of Kossy, there is a new game coming out which will show what its like to be her. I'ma definitely get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    alright kossy since your so picky

i made you 2 other choices

2ii7bsm.jpg

2quusyf.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    the first one was better.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    #3 works perfectly I think. Great job Decept. Maybe Kossy could put them on cycle like venus?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    #3 works perfectly I think. Great job Decept. Maybe Kossy could put them on cycle like venus?
    that would make decep happy f:shy
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    that would make decep happy f:shy

Would knowing the identity of Kossy's toons on Sanctuary make you happy?

Because Kossy is being mean to me and ignoring me so I'ma get revenge by telling you if she doesnt stop b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    nu kossy always gonna be the statue in my head

moaiIcon.jpg
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    nu kossy always gonna be the statue in my head

moaiIcon.jpg

Blackmail attempt to end ignoring foiled b:surrender

Look at this though, Kossy has probably trolled you and you didn't even know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    maybe~

what i dont know wont hurt me b:cute

kossy use my sig kthxpls
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    maybe~

what i dont know wont hurt me b:cute

kossy use my sig kthxpls

Was just a link to kossy's core page, she has all her information hidden completely, but you can still see if you have whispered her in game b:chuckle

Also, Yea kossy use them! On cycle like venus's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    bump just cause we close
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Indeed we are :o 9925
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

*pets poor Decep* b:cute
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2014
    Options

For the Kitty's good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We really are almost there. :D

• opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

That is going to be my number now until we get there.

We've done it twice in the game's span! We're awesome!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Let's see who gets the real 9999 though! 9930
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Let's see who gets the real 9999 though! 9930

Nobody. The thread will grind to a halt at 9998 because everyone will want to get 10000 for themselves.

... Naturally, that means your tail and I shall conspire based on these inevitable events!