Options

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Please spare us those links kossy
    inserts obligatory southpark link
    But yea.... you can easily find those, and much much worse on the internet, very easily b:shocked
    And nowadays there are furries.

Can we change the subject

*licks your nose*
    Well we got on cats because Kossy responded to something in my giant parablob of 'here Gecko have information that you asked for'
    You never did make a post verifying you saw that, I kind of expected one since you were curious x3

(See?! See what happens when you don't listen to Kossy and pry? This sort of stuff happens!)

--anyway...

How about.....
    --yeesh. I did a search for 'random image' to try and find a random thing to post to 'let's talk about this!' and didn't really find anything nearily as random as it should have been. +there kept being these glitchy looking pieces and I was like 'if I keep seeing these I might die of sadness and reminders OTL'
    Nevermind.
    --and you can be diamonds, too, if you use that one australian body spray I don't remember aksdng
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options

A sushi buffet just opened up near me. I'm in heaven.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options

A sushi buffet just opened up near me. I'm in heaven.

*purrs*~
    I still haven't tried any sushi with actual fish yet x3 it's harder to want to try something you don't know if you'll like guarenteedily when it costs like eight dollars for a tiny portion :x How much does the sushi there cost?

I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Since when is old spice an Australian company O.O?

And also Venus, I once went to a sushi buffet with the moving conveyor belt thing, was the most expensive and cheapest tasting sushi I've ever had. This new place opened up near me with freakishly amazing custom rolls and its so good though! Ever had banana on sushi b:chuckle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Since when is old spice an Australian company O.O?

And also Venus, I once went to a sushi buffet with the moving conveyor belt thing, was the most expensive and cheapest tasting sushi I've ever had. This new place opened up near me with freakishly amazing custom rolls and its so good though! Ever had banana on sushi b:chuckle?

--pffff 'I'm a secret agent' is the last line there... very silly clip. x3
    Old Spice has...always been an Australian company?
    I've had mango on sushi :3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options

--pffff 'I'm a secret agent' is the last line there... very silly clip. x3
    Old Spice has...always been an Australian company?
    I've had mango on sushi :3

Johnny English is a freakin hilarious movie, take the time to watch it. Thats just a small taste of his stupid antics b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Johnny English is a freakin hilarious movie, take the time to watch it. Thats just a small taste of his stupid antics b:laugh

*purrsmiles* Alright then
    We don't have a television though so, me seeing movies is difficult
    My college has Netflix in the student longue though so if they let us watch movies in there I might be able to sometime. Probabily separated of course as to not take up too much a giant block of time
    *meowyawns*
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    *sniffs air from talk of fish*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options
    That's awesome Gecko. I've always wanted to try out one of those types of restaurant myself! I haven't had banana in mine yet but I have had Parmesan cheese, and it was delicious!

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    That's awesome Gecko. I've always wanted to try out one of those types of restaurant myself! I haven't had banana in mine yet but I have had Parmesan cheese, and it was delicious!

The conveyor belt place sucked. Its the other place that is fantastic stuff. I'll try to get a picture of the menu next time im there. So many amazing things!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    My mind's broken.

26-13_error_page_chrisjennings.jpg

Need me to call a repair man? Not sure I have the expertise to fix a broken mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    *flattens ears*
    *nuzzles Krissy and licks his nose* >:
    Sorry your mind is broken, dear.....
    The 404 picture is really very cute, by the by <3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I just electrocuted myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I just electrocuted myself.

>: Everyone in counting-thread keeps breaking ahhh
    *nuzzles and licks Gecko's nose* I'm really late but, are you better now x3?
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options

>: Everyone in counting-thread keeps breaking ahhh
    *nuzzles and licks Gecko's nose* I'm really late but, are you better now x3?

It just happened while I was plugging in my 3ds charger, touched the metal thingies trying to jam it in. I was fine

However I'm much worse today, my water dragon died of the head injury he gave himself 2 weeks ago. I thought the swelling was gone, and I moved him into a new $200 open air barred cage as opposed to glass so it wouldn't happen again, but he wasn't eating, there was swelling inside too I wasn't aware of b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It just happened while I was plugging in my 3ds charger, touched the metal thingies trying to jam it in. I was fine

However I'm much worse today, my water dragon died of the head injury he gave himself 2 weeks ago. I thought the swelling was gone, and I moved him into a new $200 open air barred cage as opposed to glass so it wouldn't happen again, but he wasn't eating, there was swelling inside too I wasn't aware of b:cryb:cryb:cry

Ahn... when I was in fourth grade or something, I was plugging in my (not legal from parent marriage but still) step-brother's PS1, and the outlet wasn't really grounded right so it made a really bright spark which I had to leap back from in order to not get it in my face.
    I always stayed away from that outlet after and it made me nervous, haha.

--*flattens ears* Oh dear...
    Dragons do tend to like ramming into thing but I guess it's not so good when they don't have sheels...
    *hugs your paws* I'm sorry it turnt out so poorily even with best efforts >:

--EDITS FOR THIS AHH
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I love your catshop kossy.

Why so hostile?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ! b:cute
    Found a nice spanish-indo music video thought to share it with you guys > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cxhiqm6FA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I hate presentations x.x I was so anxious today I screwed up...luckily it was just practice presentation...it's hard to overcome these things when you have social anxiety :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options

Does the imagining people in their underwear thing actually work? I've never needed to try it so I'm not sure. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Does the imagining people in their underwear thing actually work? I've never needed to try it so I'm not sure. b:chuckle

Activate Optimization - Use simple models.

Works a charm for presentations/speeches/tough TWs etc
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I hate presentations x.x I was so anxious today I screwed up...luckily it was just practice presentation...it's hard to overcome these things when you have social anxiety :(

You have just too many posts tiny foxy
  • krisnda
    edited February 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

No. I just imagine them all as little cats waving at me.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You have just too many posts tiny foxy

..huh? how is my post count related to anything o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    No. I just imagine them all as little cats waving at me.

Wouldn't that just make you want to groom them? b:chuckle
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Years of allergies have lead me to have complete muscle memory, and the ability to create a completely realistic asthmatic cough at will. Cough during other peoples presentations, pretend to be sick, get sent out of room, get private presentation to teacher later b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    my post would totally rack up if i posted here on a daily basis....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Options

My EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! It burns!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited February 2014
    Options

-_- I hate the new CSS style.