f:horror

*meep*

also: QQ_QQ purify Q_Q
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013

What? Your router turned into a banana?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

OFC, all computers turn into bananas eventually.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013

.w.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013

double post o.o
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Skitty is like my favourite pokemon...
    I used to dislike it at first but then I ended up being a Skitty in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness (freaking game title) and I started liking it...until I absolutely fell in love with it xD

Sadly, it's not a very nice pokemon to have in your party (not for me anyway) so I never got to actually level one to 100 and use it as a regular party member.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Delcatty isn't bad, can learn most move types and between sing and attract you can keep it from taking damage a lot if you're against an opponent of the opposite gender. Never really used one but there are worse pokemon -hoppip-
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Delcatty isn't bad, can learn most move types and between sing and attract you can keep it from taking damage a lot if you're against an opponent of the opposite gender. Never really used one but there are worse pokemon -hoppip-

I used to have a Delcatty in my original Sapphire game team :3 That was the first cartridge game I had; only had N64 games before. But, yes Delcatty has the lowest base stat total of all fully evolved pokemon.
    I always saw Delcatty as a 'male' pokemon... like those pokemon that you look at and associate a gender with them(people do that with espeon all the time because it's purple) which was completeily opposite of most other people, ahaha~
    That reminds me that the first pokemon I got to 100 was a normal type :3 But it wasn't a Delcatty, it was a Furret named Scruffy after a ferret that we had~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My first level 100 was Feraligatr. Ultra bro man. Also, I associate pokemon with genders.. if I find one and it's not the correct gender I knock it out rather than catching it. Female Machamp? No thanks. Female Geo"dude"? Hahaha, no.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

My first 100 was my Charizard from Pokemon Red. In all honesty, no matter which game I play my starter never leaves my party even if I'm going to a fight where they'd be weak against the opposition.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    My first level 100 was Feraligatr. Ultra bro man. Also, I associate pokemon with genders.. if I find one and it's not the correct gender I knock it out rather than catching it. Female Machamp? No thanks. Female Geo"dude"? Hahaha, no.

Most pokemon I won't(it would be weird for me to), the only ones I can think of are Delcatty(who I've always seen as male), sort of Ninetails but not really(I just think male ninetails are awesome I guess), and Gardevoir I generally assume are male which is completily out of the norm 'xD
    I don't really... I think the only pokemon I really associate with being female are female-only pokemon, like Kanghaskan.
    OPKossy wrote: »

My first 100 was my Charizard from Pokemon Red. In all honesty, no matter which game I play my starter never leaves my party even if I'm going to a fight where they'd be weak against the opposition.

I actually never kept my starter in my team until I played Red(after I'd played Sapphire and Diamond and such, I only got Red a bit more than a year ago) so always did no-starter runs o-o For some reason I never really liked starters when they were released and they had to grow on me later. The only exemption to that was tsutarja(er I mean snivy), and I didn't even get to play that generation because the graphics made me sick D:! I'm hoping I'll be able to play generation six since it looks more like a mixture of pokemon gamecube games and Harvest Moon graphics.

I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My first level 100 was Feraligatr

Oo same :D high five. Brohoof. I'm not sure what the protocol here is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Same. I always keep my starter, it's the pokemon you start out with and without you can't do anything, so why abandon it? Starters fo lyfe.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I'd probabily use highpaw or something o-o?? pawfive? Pawfour? Highfour? What?

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Same. I always keep my starter, it's the pokemon you start out with and without you can't do anything, so why abandon it? Starters fo lyfe.

*high fives Zan* So much truth. >D
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

*highbrohoofs*

Or those

*high fives Zan* So much truth. >D

**** yeah *high fives*
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Ducks have wings i suppose...
    Highwing?! I dunno! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Ducks have wings i suppose...
    Highwing?! I dunno! D:

*highwings*
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Highwing, not highwind B|
    147d
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    147e

What? I thought we were going to that word association thing. XD
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    147e

No. NO. NOT AGAIN. OH GOD NO.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    147e

147f
    ......oh my gosh I just realized I completily forgot about my mathy->lyrie association thing D:!

No. NO. NOT AGAIN. OH GOD NO. ANYTHING BUT THAT.
    Let's word associate cries of no now. :3 Hehe~
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013

What? Your router turned into a banana?

:3

Yeah my router is tight on that morphing into a fruit thinghy :3

The probability of this is so high that it can not even be calculated with my rad pc :3

OFC, all computers turn into bananas eventually.

I don not see anything wrong with this statement at all!

b:chuckle

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    :3
    Yeah my router is tight on that morphing into a fruit thinghy :3
    The probability of this is so high that it can not even be calculated with my rad pc :3
    D'awwwww.
    Why do people only tell me that I'm adorable. People need to tell Shardy they're adorable, too. :3
    Originally Posted by Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    No. NO. NOT AGAIN. OH GOD NO. ANYTHING BUT THAT. OH DEAR LORDY.

147h
    x3333
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

It's because you actually are adorable and awesome, Ven. b:cute

Fun fact: I've been posting the right number for around a week or so now~