Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

da fuzzle did I just watch?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Clearly, the only logical option is squid.
    Decusy :333
    *insert nostaligicy repeating of posts here and well I'm starting to feel redundant so I'll only put those three links*
    I still find it so neat that I talk to you guys now from that thread /know who you are/palavas x333 I had some... 10 or something posts then~

da fuzzle did I just watch?
    Ahahaha~
    Blame Homestuck!
    5133 or 4 or 5 or something
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy??~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

>> do I even want to know what that is?

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Nope. x3
    It's the thing that Shardy and I would refrence too all the time aha :3!! With Vrisky and stuff.
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady~
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Nope. x3
    It's the thing that Shardy and I would refrence too all the time aha :3!! With Vrisky and stuff.
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady~

And with nope she means yes!

Lol no hehe do whatevs you want XD. Careful with the friendship aneurysms tho. That never stopped being a real thing or anything.

But really, we warned you brah. we told you dawg . we told you about homestucks :3

And dat squiddle video was really fun :33

Skipper Cap'n/Lord English FTW!!

I say more! more squids! And throw some tanglebuddies there too, and cuttlefishes :3

And then we could like...drop them, because of stairs.

ven homestuck is going to end *meep*5136

Wow. 2lineswithminiBluetext X2 COMBOB

Booyeah. That's what happened.Lol :3

Depends :3

One does not simply read homestuck and not go insane while yelling at the skies : HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIIIIIIIIIE!!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy~

And with nope the deerfoxxy/they/whatevers means yes!
    Fixed o-o
    Pfff, when I was reading one of the updates and got to the page where John was the cursor, it completeily messed up my computer and I had to restart because of the random script it wasn't prepared for D:!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5138 is the color of pie o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy~

Fixed o-o
    Pfff, when I was reading one of the updates and got to the page where John was the cursor, it completeily messed up my computer and I had to restart because of the random script it wasn't prepared for D:!

>.> that was the one after the one when cans sent john flying through the panels :3

Yeah my compy went apeshyt bananas there. Thats why i said the

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIIIIIIIE part XD. The basterd :3

And then my fac wonders why i cant run skype while playing pwi . f:shock

Im using a brick pc XD. When you turn it on, it sounds like its turning big rocks, into little rocks inside XD whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr le ninja edits : 5139

Q_Q none saw my vid Q_Q

b:cry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    5138 is the color of pie o.0

Pi is loveily :3

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?)~
    >.> that was the one after the one when cans sent john flying through the panels :3

Yeah my compy went apeshyt bananas there. Thats why i said the

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIIIIIIIE part XD. The basterd :3

And then my fac wonders why i cant run skype while playing pwi . f:shock

Im using a brick pc XD. When you turn it on, it sounds like its turning big rocks, into little rocks inside XD whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Q_Q none saw my vid Q_Q

b:cry
    I can't play pwi with skype open for a long period of time without adknowledging that it'd probabily cause a memory leak that isn't fixable because of something wrong in the motherboard aha 'x3
    Once I had a computer that if you turnt it on, it'd freeze up within 5 minutes o-o
    Whenever I say Motherboard I think of Cyberchase x3 Anyone else remember that show?
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    5140! That number means... SQUID ATTACK! Run for your lives! <コ:彡<コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡 <コ:彡

Wait... it's... a barb! Om nom nom nom! There Crixxix has saved the day! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡
    Catfais squid!
    Nou squidsy is still there :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

waka waka waka waka waka

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    5144! ZOMG! It's Pac-Man! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡

Wha, really?
    No Cyberchase people anywhere on the counting thread D:? Hacker and Buzz and maths cartoon? DD:???
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡

Wha, really?
    No Cyberchase people anywhere on the counting thread D:? Hacker and Buzz and maths cartoon? DD:???

I needa watch that an Gravity Falls. I watched Phineas and Ferb and it was aight. I heard those two are aight too. Mang, cartoons be da best.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I needa watch that an Gravity Falls. I watched Phineas and Ferb and it was aight. I heard those two are aight too. Mang, cartoons be da best.

D:You don't get it! No! it was on PBS! And Phineas and Ferb is just random nonsense D:!!!!! Not mathsies!
    psldgjmaskdlgnsdgsg
    I have a story about how I learnt something from that show that makes me so excited when I think about it that I can't even possibily express it in type DDD:::!!

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?)

Eum I mean... euh sorry.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013

D:You don't get it! No! it was on PBS! And Phineas and Ferb is just random nonsense D:!!!!! Not mathsies!
    psldgjmaskdlgnsdgsg
    I have a story about how I learnt something from that show that makes me so excited when I think about it that I can't even possibily express it in type DDD:::!!

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?)

Eum I mean... euh sorry.

I WATCH WHAT I WANT.

Gravity Falls is educational! ...I think. I don't know.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I WATCH WHAT I WANT.

Gravity Falls is educational! ...I think. I don't know.
    OTLOTLOTL
    It's on Disney so I just assumed it wasn't sorry if it wassssss DDD: Awwwh this makes me want to find the post that was like : "Disney was like that one kid you knew that grew up to be a bisdsgsh(What?), Cartoon Network the one who ended up on drugs and Nick who just turnt out to be plain weird' or something like that and it was great, but PBS was just a bunch of educational shows :3!!!
    Like I know I said I didn't really watch television but I did watch it at my grandmother's which is where PBS was(we didn't have cable) and at a few places but I mean like aodkgnsdondgsdngsdg. Stopped having television after like whatever grade it was I didn't get to go to said grandparent's after school and sigdigsaodg D:/:D/I don't even knowwww these feeeeelssss

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?) Dyna!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

f:confused

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

f:confused
    x3
    Yes I don't blame you
    This still applies:

I'm sorry I'm just so passionate about everything right now--
    OTL

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?) Dyna wyna!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

waka waka waka waka waka

ᗧ' ooooooooooooooo

waka waka waka waka

ᗧ ooooᗣ

waka waka waka waka

ᗧoᗣ

ewewewewewew wop wop wop

__ᗣ

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    waka waka waka waka waka
    ᗧ' ooooooooooooooo
    waka waka waka waka
    ᗧ oooᗣ
    waka waka waka waka
    ᗧoᗣ
    ewewewewewew wop wop wop
    __ᗣ
    :333!!!!!! Pacman~!
    I see why you were posting waka waka before now x33333

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?) Dyna wyna lyna~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't get it... b:surrender 5154
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I don't get it... b:surrender 5154

o-o You know.... pacman?
    Unfortunantily all the people who've uploaded videos only did so with ones they didn't die in, though, so it doesn't have the death animation/sound >:

Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?) Dyna! wyna! lyna (lyre?)~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

51 I have heard that sound hundreds and thousand times in my relatively short lived fish life...
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    boop o-o'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    51 I have heard that sound hundreds and thousand times in my relatively short lived fish life...

I never was actually good at pacman, either. I was more interested in learning all the actual names and personalities of the ghosts from reading around x3
    Mathy wathy pathy tathy(taffy?) waffy saffy caffy(caffe?) latte patte catte(catty?) batty satty(Sabby?) saddy sqaddy squady squidy (<コ:彡?) <コ:3彡 <コ:D彡 (OTL?) Dyna! wyna! lyna (lyre?) lyrie~
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    e^8.54869185848

waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I thought you guys were saying what Fozzy the bear from the muppets said everytime he told a joke..
    b:surrender

Pac man makes more sense now...