Count to 20000

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    B.. .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    12e2

Counting with letters included? Well we already have a system that does that so sure!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    disbecray
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12e4

*shrugs* I'm hungry now.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    You ruined it Kossy f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12e6

Did I, Zheii? Did I? f:money
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    You Diiiiiiddddd f:cry f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12e8

Nah! b:flower
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    12e9
    Hnnn...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dhdb

So..I used each letter based on the number they have on the alphabet and that's what I got lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    12f1
    I considered doing something like that at one point, I think... probabily had to do with a Kossy post though when there was... whatever unit of condensed numbers it was.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12f2

*waves* Hi, peoples! <3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    12f2

*waves* Hi, peoples! <3

12f3
    Hello, Kossy.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12f4

How goes things and stuff?
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    12f6
    I felt for a while there that the Zheii thread was getting derailed...
    The Zheii thread...
    How--
    it's not even derailable. It just isn't.
    What are these strange things that I feel.
    Also, as mentioned I've been better and d'aw it is so late compared to when I need to get up, but then again I didn't go to sleep earlier last night...
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12f8

The Zheii thread is like... well.... it just IS. O_O

I do hope you can get some rest and will feel better soonish though. :x
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    12f8

The Zheii thread is like... well.... it just IS. O_O

I do hope you can get some rest and will feel better soonish though. :x
    @Zanny see what I sent you over skype,
    and d'aw thankies, m'dear >:
    12f9
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Again, spam and purposefully derailing threads needs to be moderated and forum bans ought to be issued.

This is a very long thread, and a community effort by players across every server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12f4

And at the same time, you have to find the balance between that and being too strict. Not to mention appropriate punishments. Almost every topic in this section has some amount of posts delete, edited, or moved... and this is one of the sections we're least strict about because of the very nature of the place.

Now knowing that, imagine how much worse it would be in other sections. Actions do get taken against offenders. However bans in general are something not discussed and when it involves something like posts so bad we have to trash the entire topic immediately, only a small amount of people, if any, will know anything even happened.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Sheesh Kniraven, chill out man, here has a cookie. f:cute

chocochipcookie.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    12f4

And at the same time, you have to find the balance between that and being too strict. Not to mention appropriate punishments. Almost every topic in this section has some amount of posts delete, edited, or moved... and this is one of the sections we're least strict about because of the very nature of the place.

Now knowing that, imagine how much worse it would be in other sections. Actions do get taken against offenders. However bans in general are something not discussed and when it involves something like posts so bad we have to trash the entire topic immediately, only a small amount of people, if any, will know anything even happened.

Naming and shaming, as well as specific cases of tickets and bans may not be discussed. I have broken neither of these rules in any post.

Furthermore, nowhere is it stated that these boards are not held to the same terms of service standards. It is at best implied by the poor moderation shown in them.

If you want to tell me that this is no form of violation of ToS and not any case of misplaced favor then that's fine.

I will form a group of friends to follow suit with the same type of behavior shown here until it is formally recognized as a problem and a rule is put into place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    4855 f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

You certainly bring up some points that are at least worth discussing, should the off-topics (and for that matter server sub-forums, 2 places that are by their nature not as moderated as other forums) be moderated more or less strictly than other forums. I've mostly followed the other mods lead in this regard, but I think it's a discussion worth baring. We obviously can't discuss with you, and especially not in the counting thread. I will say that I was stricter about both those forums before, and with a bunch of new moderators also being active, we got the infamous closed threads thread. It's really a balance I find sometimes difficult to find between giving people what they want and deserve, and enforcing the rules. :P I do try my best.

edit: I will say that it's definitely not favoritism toward any particular person.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    4857 f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    12fa

I had a huge wall of paragraphs here but then I tabbed away, saw new posts, and saw that Venus probably answered in a method much easier on the mind than I did, so I instead replaced said wall with this explanation of what happened to it.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited April 2013

You certainly bring up some points that are at least worth discussing, should the off-topics (and for that matter server sub-forums, 2 places that are by their nature not as moderated as other forums) be moderated more or less strictly than other forums. I've mostly followed the other mods lead in this regard, but I think it's a discussion worth baring. We obviously can't discuss with you, and especially not in the counting thread. I will say that I was stricter about both those forums before, and with a bunch of new moderators also being active, we got the infamous closed threads thread. It's really a balance I find sometimes difficult to find between giving people what they want and deserve, and enforcing the rules. :P I do try my best.

edit: I will say that it's definitely not favoritism toward any particular person.

As a regular forum patron I just find it incredibly frustrating when I find a recently active topic with a title and original post that catches my intrigue, something i like the OP who created the thread find worthy of consideration and discussion, only to find it has been spammed to all f.ck by a, couple of immature people

I don't imagine the OP of these threads appreciates it much either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

If you're referring to this thread, it's always been a place to chit-chat. People have been not counting, and spamming chit chat, etc, etc since I first joined the forums. Back then there was more activity in the forums in general though, so there were more counters than not. :P If there are any others you feel have been moderated poorly in specific in the off-topics, I'd appreciate it you would PM me them. I can take a look. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    4861 ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I am back to posts collecting. b:thanks
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.