Start the Ultimate Debate

Options
2»

Comments

• Glycerin - Dreamweaver
    Glycerin - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I've never seen Knight in action so I can't really say on that front.

I have seen Amon in TW while on my cleric... and he can hurt with his aoes. He can also, sometimes, wipe a squad with 1 attack (can't 1 shot me though so I guess that's a plus). It can be painful and a real issue for a round of revives if you're his next target. >.<

I guess I'm just not worth mentioning on Glycerin because I don't PK. b:cry
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Whos this Gly u speak of?
    b:laugh
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yea cause I'd hang my hat on wizzard over all of the others.

I agree Wizzard was a beast back in the days imo b:dirty
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    surfergirl>>>>>Wizard
    jedeye>>>>>>>>>>Wizard
    even crackpot>>>>>>>wizard
  • Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    My opinion may not mean much since I rarely ever PK, but back in the day I'd say Nathanius pretty much 50% of time.

For those that remember he was 2nd in PvP kills when the rankings still existed/mattered.

As of now, I'd have to say probably Blk gear-wise, DP skill-wise.

I'm kinda annoyed with the number of fail wizards with good gear now-a-days. It's sad that I can kill some of these noobs with my gear. (trash cash wizards you know who you are b:chuckle )

It's like lol. Gear =/= skill ijs. Though gear + skill wins 80% of time.

Time to go hide again. b:bye
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • Kilopower - Dreamweaver
    Kilopower - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Zanryu best wizzard kkkb:dirty
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    surfergirl>>>>>Wizard
    jedeye>>>>>>>>>>Wizard
    even crackpot>>>>>>>wizard

sry nigbabe but have to disagree! imo Surfergirl wasnt that great. just cashed (legit way?) to get a +12 weapon when others had +5-10 max. was just trying to glitch sage BIDS to get the extra crit and hope for a one shot. not really skilled imo.

Jedeye and crackpot were good. Wizzard was like SG for me, looked good cause gears were like R9 3rd cast +12 compared to nirvana nowadays.

at the moment, i would say one of the best wizard is Lunality <3 (even tho always target me for blade tempest QQ )

as for AMON, hope this is a joke >.> thats light saying DrAgOOnZ was the best archer because he was killing ppl with warsoul +12 and armors +10-12 when rest had TT99
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    omg yeah crackpot had a hell of a fast reaction time
    i like potato
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    apo if u read my previous posts here u can c i named lunality too XD she is a wizard wiht an archer mentality.

thats mean, she play as a mage, knowing how to poke u to calculate/estimate ur hp, and then she goes for the 51% hp, but she has the archer mentality couse she kites as one. i remember when talking wiht andres, we both were saying, when this wizard start kiting and/or moving as a good archer we are gonna be in troubles...

sg was good, and just that. at least she was much better than wizzard. yeah perhaps u are right in one point, she had lunar +12 when rest of mortals had tt90. but still she was good.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:laugh eveyone is equal and dark side alway win b:victory
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    sry nigbabe but have to disagree! imo Surfergirl wasnt that great. just cashed (legit way?) to get a +12 weapon when others had +5-10 max. was just trying to glitch sage BIDS to get the extra crit and hope for a one shot. not really skilled imo.

Jedeye and crackpot were good. Wizzard was like SG for me, looked good cause gears were like R9 3rd cast +12 compared to nirvana nowadays.

at the moment, i would say one of the best wizard is Lunality <3 (even tho always target me for blade tempest QQ )

as for AMON, hope this is a joke >.> thats light saying DrAgOOnZ was the best archer because he was killing ppl with warsoul +12 and armors +10-12 when rest had TT99

idk how you can criticize any archer other than lucy black. Honestly how hard is it to stunning arrow quick shot until everyone is dead. Not hard. Demon archers have it easy. all of them. There is no way to determine who is better other than gear.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    idk how you can criticize any archer other than lucy black.

You, Sir, make a very good point.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:laugh eveyone is equal and dark side alway win b:victory

Dark side ftw
    edited September 2012
    Options
    idk how you can criticize any archer other than lucy black. Honestly how hard is it to stunning arrow quick shot until everyone is dead. Not hard. Demon archers have it easy. all of them. There is no way to determine who is better other than gear.

there is morethan that. how to kite, when to actually use ur skills, apoth, genie etc.
    sorry but i ca nsay goonz wasnt a good archer, when u cant kite and being beat to death by a bm like swordman in tw.

ur point is only valid on weaker targets than the archer. but on same gear lvl, if the archer only auto attack, obviously a noob
    edited September 2012
    Options
    dark Side Ftw

Mitaboobs
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Mitaboobs

mitaboobs

bestest!
    i like potato
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well this debate i created sucks ._.

Oh well at least now i know how active this area is now
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Syfo - Dreamweaver
    Syfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well this debate i created sucks ._.

Oh well at least now i know how active this area is now

Lol no one was interested to much in your debate :P