Start the Ultimate Debate

LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Tideswell (East)
_Amon_ Versus BlkKnight NUff said
Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
Post edited by LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    dont even need to debate.... better debate would be amon vs fay

blk is not a bad wizzard but most skilled wizzy on dw is DP
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nixop wrote: »

naaa u are very wrong, even if nowdays we dont have the good wizards we used to have, i think nathanius,omalley,heamon, sarisama, lunality!, are more skilled than DP

if i had to choose a wizy, considering old times too for sure i would say jedeye.

my 2 cents

ps:bk>DP
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:chuckle blkwiz best wizzard, hitder #1. Also y u compare r9rr to normal r9, no competition. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nixop
    edited August 2012
    naaa u are very wrong, even if nowdays we dont have the good wizards we used to have, i think nathanius,omalley,heamon, sarisama, lunality!, are more skilled than DP

if i had to choose a wizy, considering old times too for sure i would say jedeye.

my 2 cents

ps:bk>DP

when all this guys turn pk mode on then we can talk about them being skilled

lets just say DP easly take out 2 rank9 sins all +10 in 2v1 (example : stonk and hr) and he doesnt even have rank9 magic sword....

visit west any time to see DP in action

and cashing your rank9 +10-12 with JoSD or whater so you can 1 shot rank8 people in tws doesnt make you skilled at all...

i dont even know why would anyone put that much money into game to have 10min- 3hour a week haveing fun in just doing territory wars
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    BLahblah, i 1v1 DP any days let alone 2v1, very noob, his wizz UP, need rank 9 or he noob ok ? Best wiz is blkwiz, he only wiz with ability to reskill using only his genie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Best wiz is Satchiko :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    the hell debate went off topic off 2 people vs -.- fine new debate topic

Amon vs BlkKnight vs DeathPoof vs FayHumming vs ZUES vs RexNero vs Morgana vs Stonk vs HR vs AznBlood *Psy* vs The_Sun vs whatever infamous people out there on any discussion of damage skill leadership etc etc
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Spike_LeWiz was the best wiz on dw :D
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I beat Blk all up and down OT back in the day. I am best Wiz.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Blk doesn't have enough DD power to kill Amon.
    I don't know if Amon has enough skill to kill Blk though.

And DP is the best wiz on server at the moment.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My Wiz is the best HA Wiz on the server b:shutup
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    .... DeathProof is a good wizard? I mean come on... aikanu (sp?) gives me way more trouble than DP does. DP is far from death proof. I don't pk overly much but i would rate aikanu > DP any day. Then again... haven't poke aika since i was in like tt90 greens. DeathProof is a fun fight, but I'm usually standing over his corpse when we fight.

aika was scary vs myself and another barb - she almost had us both >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • nixop
    edited August 2012
    .... DeathProof is a good wizard? I mean come on... aikanu (sp?) gives me way more trouble than DP does. DP is far from death proof. I don't pk overly much but i would rate aikanu > DP any day. Then again... haven't poke aika since i was in like tt90 greens. DeathProof is a fun fight, but I'm usually standing over his corpse when we fight.

akainu was a good wizzard a year ago when he cashed his rank8 stuff and he was OP compared to other players....he doesnt even play his wizz anymore....just his sin (Poooof)

DP can win against his sin anytime (no matter who is playing....akainu,amreen or jainal)
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    _Amon_ Versus BlkKnight NUff said

blkknight and nuff said would beat him 2 on 1.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Damn, I don't check forums for 2 days and this happens O_o.

I wish there was more wizards that PK, but it seems that all of them either switched to TW only or quit completely. Sins aren't hard to kill at all with arcane defense <3

Keep in mind it's been almost a year since I fought you and back then I had my weapon at +5-7 and crappy refines, akainu at the time was +11 weapon fully pdef sharded.

I'd love to fight you again at anytime though (<3 fighting barbs & BMs).
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nixop wrote: »

best wizard on dw is lunality imo

put her in OP gear and go /o/
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    best wizard on dw is lunality imo

put her in OP gear and go /o/

+ 1 million
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited August 2012
    yesh didnt expect this thread to be popular with bizarre post talks
    b:shocked
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    How come people that were never that good are ranking at the top of the server these days? No offense to DP, I have nothing against him or Blk for that matter, but half the people I see as "DW's best" these days were never anything special. Did all the good players quit?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    How come people that were never that good are ranking at the top of the server these days? No offense to DP, I have nothing against him or Blk for that matter, but half the people I see as "DW's best" these days were never anything special. Did all the good players quit?

Yea cause I'd hang my hat on wizzard over all of the others.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    ...but half the people I see as "DW's best" these days were never anything special. Did all the good players quit?

I rarely ever agree with you, but I do this time :P

It's called "Acquiring Rank 9," Zan. People like shabur and RacheyBabez (or however it's spelled) were absolute garbage until they got mega gear and are now suddenly "skilled" in the eyes of PvPers. I don't really get it.

I'd still argue that the best wiz is Satchiko, by the way. One of the most knowledgeable and talented people as far as anything in PWI is concerned, and that includes her class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    I rarely ever agree with you, but I do this time :P

It's called "Acquiring Rank 9," Zan. People like shabur and RacheyBabez (or however it's spelled) were absolute garbage until they got mega gear and are now suddenly "skilled" in the eyes of PvPers. I don't really get it.

I'd still argue that the best wiz is Satchiko, by the way. One of the most knowledgeable and talented people as far as anything in PWI is concerned, and that includes her class.

Uhh, which pvpers are you talking about? Its pretty much common knowledge that rachey wins fights with gear alone, and swordinoz loses fights with gear alone, no matter how good it gets. Shabur doesnt pk, never has, as far as im aware she doesn't even TW anymore so idk why her name has been brought up there. Wizzard was very good in his time but in his time he was +11 g15 playing against people in mostly TT or worse gears so its not like he didn't have a distinct advantage there, probably equivalant of the r9 vs nirvana that goes on at the moment. b:laugh. I can't say who best wizz is because i never tw but in pk DeathProof excels at not dying, not so good at killing things, but his wep is **** so if he ever starts to leech tempest tw money you know he gunna be a BaMF with r9. In othernews HR #1 gogogo. p.s Worst wiz on server is SmashnHeal HA wiz, big noob, and ugly face too. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    DeathProof really is good, he does things I've seen no other wizard do in his ability to avoid getting hit. Its my strong belief that people who didn't zoom straight into OP gear are the better off for it; you know how to kite, and DeathProof has that down to an art. With the new morai skills, and a high dext genie its extremely difficult to pin him down.

That being said, its hard to compare his skills to that of rather more well geared wizards; those wizards can employ offensive tactics he can't (or he'd die) so they are rather more deadly... but occasionally they die more easily.

I believe we might be able to agree on this, perhaps: he does well despite the lack of a r9 weapon. If and when he does get the r9 weapon, he'll still have the knowledge of how to kite, but he'll hit 50% harder, and that, I think, will be rather scary.

AMON is actually pretty good too. He zoomed straight into amazing gear, but he also has trained himself thoroughly on how to tank many many people at a time, through gank pk and tw situations. I've pked with and against, and he is, as far as I can judge, fairly good at playing a psychic.

The trouble, of course, comes in the vast gear difference between him and everybody else. Would another psychic in that same gear do better? Perhaps so. Until somebody else gets that same gear though, we really won't be able to compare...

Blk is extremely deadly with a 100+ dext genie, r9 +12, and the fire debuff skill, but I believe he relies too heavily and too... reliably on his stun removal skill from genie (badge of courage). In my fights with him, its not difficult to fool him into using the stun removal skill when he aught to have not, cuz I immediately followed up with a second stun, for instance. That being said, if I mess up, that fire debuff combo can land 30k+ on me. Deadly, but DeathProof's ability to kite is superior I believe.

All three of these people are fun to fight against. Remember folks, this game is designed so that skill will only take you so far, lol; you do really need the gear to back it up. Past a certain skill level, gear is still really important! AMON is definitely most difficult for me to kill, followed by Blk, and closely followed by DeathProof. This is the same list one gets from sorting out best gear to worst. I'm sure they know this as well, and are all working to improve their gear.

Have fun guys!

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver
    XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    freak.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    azzazin ur opinions are good but i still think lunality>those 3. if lunality could have same gears of them i am sure lunality would be #1 i saw her in action in tw and she/he is pretty good.
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Only problem about sayin how ppl who use to play would be good if they were still around is that some ppl have trouble adjusting to the new gear. Also the fact some classes have gotten a real good boost with r9 xD

As for blky, his gear is probly the best around for PK/TW purposes. Some wizzys are full jade but lack the DD power/skill, others are full DoT n go squish. And an extreme LOL at the wizzys using magic rings all the time xD
    But blky don't PK enough and has become rusty on PWI atleast. DP still PK's and if he had his r9 wep with a full +10 n some decent shards, he'd b extremely hard to kill and would hav the pew pew power for sure.

And I agree, a good match up would AMON vs FayHumming. But I woulda love to see both of em with just r9 1st cast gear and see how they'd go against all of us more normal r9 PK'ers xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Fay in TW he is gankable to actually kill him with the perfect timing provided the chance. But Still he AoE Damn Hurts for the weak ones while the strong barely stands.

Amon on the other hand, Oh boy I know im a Psy though i hate myself sometimes and many do hates Psy for their infamous Soul of Vengeance and Silence are the most painful when killing him -.- i mean 1 or 2 hits on his SoV and ur dead b4 u even notice or a charm tick then got kill by his AoE

DP well i can only take off 70% his HP even though our gears are widely different as he is R9 and im Reforge R8

HR.....He luvs to 1shot me -.- I hate u

Stonk never fought him b4

Blk nope
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'll own all you "pro" PKers in mw3 or any CoD game :D !

lol +1 post count :D
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'll own all you "pro" PKers in mw3 or any CoD game :D !

lol +1 post count :D

lets go mw2 noob b:laugh
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lets go mw2 noob b:laugh

Bring it, i'll own in any CoD game b:laugh