For those of you that think PWI is dying...

Options
13»

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I completely agree. Those people are not really playing their "new games."
    A true player won't bother to waste their precious gaming time to troll their previous game and the people who are still playing on their previous game.

Same here.
    I wouldn't stand on this forum a sec more as well if I moved to another game.
    Like when I decided to quit PWI 3 years ago, I didn't even bother visiting this forum at all during those 3 years.
    I started coming to the forum frequently after I came back to PWI last month.

You are totally wrong. I have couple minutes when I'm regenerating in T.erra. So I have couple minutes to write the truth about PWI. I didn't see so greedy game like PWI now is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is the game dying? - Look at all the red text and ridiculously geared players and answer that yourself.

Has the game changed a lot? - Obviously. And not everyone is happy with it.

And then you got the obvious attention seekers, jumping on every 'PWI sucks' thread. Claiming to have quit ages ago, yet they go around forums trash talking the game. Any smart person would just move on. They don't. They stay here to have their little QQ. Idiots like that are best dealt with by just ignoring them. All they want is attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And then you got the obvious attention seekers, jumping on every 'PWI sucks' thread. Claiming to have quit ages ago, yet they go around forums trash talking the game. Any smart person would just move on. They don't. They stay here to have their little QQ. Idiots like that are best dealt with by just ignoring them. All they want is attention.

Exactly.
    They are just attention seekers or pretty much epic fail trolls.

This is one example:

You are totally wrong. I have couple minutes when I'm regenerating in T.erra. So I have couple minutes to write the truth about PWI. I didn't see so greedy game like PWI now is.

Just look at the name.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is the game dying? - Look at all the red text and ridiculously geared players and answer that yourself.

+1

You're getting more intelligent, I'm really glad you noticed.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

What about different view? What if I want to warning new comers before they spend ridiculous amount of money for nothing?(pixels) I want to show them, that there 100x times better games outside without spending few thousand dollars to be the best. Because the truth is, without spending real money you will never shine in this game. Because the gear=win. If you don't like another view it's your business. I don't call you idiot for that. Actually I think there are really many idiots in game who are willing to spend lot of real money. Those are idiots for sure. Just because they are addicted to game and they want to shine and build prestige they spending real money. Their bad.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    What about different view? What if I want to warning new comers before they spend ridiculous amount of money for nothing?(pixels) I want to show them, that there 100x times better games outside without spending few thousand dollars to be the best. Because the truth is, without spending real money you will never shine in this game. Because the gear=win. If you don't like another view it's your business. I don't call you idiot for that. Actually I think there are really many idiots in game who are willing to spend lot of real money. Those are idiots for sure. Just because they are addicted to game and they want to shine and build prestige they spending real money. Their bad.b:chuckle

What better game? Sure there are other games that are nice too, like FF, Tekken and soul calibur...
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

When I have a couple minutes in an MMO that I'm having fun in, I talk about how much fun I'm having on that game's forums. Or ask for help with various things. I jump on alts and do their things, because I don't want to stop playing that game. When I'm having fun, I don't think about how much I hate old forms of entertainment and spend all my time concentrating on that. Resting and going back to complain about it as much as I can. When I'm having fun, I'm...having fun. It's a pleasant experience that helps me take my mind off of any troubles that I may have had.

I go to a restaurant and have a terrible experience. I leave one negative review on google. Go to a different restaurant and enjoy. Usually its good enough that I do not think at all about the bad experience I had with the other one. Although if it's bad enough I'll think about it when it's brought up or when I'm recalling bad experiences.

If you are still thinking about how bad your experience was with this game while you are playing that game. Either you focus too much on bad experiences and need to learn how to move on with your life. Or you aren't really having that much fun on that game, so your mind can't help but wander to other games that were bad. Either way, it is problematic that you are here so often when you supposedly quit so long ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

ohh comon ur an attention junkie ........... bit.ch more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Awesome. So Yulk has now chosen to try and troll me by following me around. Well, I had a good laugh. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    this thread cannot be saved even with ponies , lock this now .......... idiots are having orgasms with their QQs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this Thread Cannot Be Saved Even With Ponies , Lock This Now .......... Idiots Are Having Orgasms With Their Qqs.

+1 +1 +1!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this thread cannot be saved even with ponies , lock this now .......... idiots are having orgasms with their QQs.

We will see a year later who will have ****. When you will realize I was right. It realized lot of my past opponents. And they quietly left the game and forum. Even many of them who were playing this game over really many years. They realized, they spent lot of money and what happened? NOTHING. They(PWI) just released new armor or new class and circle of spending money could continue.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Mission Failed...

You may acquire postcounts until you are teleported out of the instance via moderator closure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    We will see a year later who will have ****. When you will realize I was right. It realized lot of my past opponents. And they quietly left the game and forum. Even many of them who were playing this game over really many years. They realized, they spent lot of money and what happened? NOTHING. They(PWI) just released new armor or new class and circle of spending money could continue.b:chuckle

Look, Mumin, I agree the PWE devs are greedy and yes they did **** up their games very badly, but does that mean the "better" games have no flaws? There are things that you would not agree with. I quit my previous mmo that I can't even remember the name. I quit because people were power leveled noobs there and the game gotten easier every time, PVE was basically trash and PVP / friends were the only reason why I was playing that game. I would have to admit on that game has a lot better PVP than this game, but it was too much of a scam and the devs treated players like waste. Do I QQ about the game on that forum or ingame and tell them the game is dead even though it is dead? No I don't, I just quit the game, deleted all my characters move on and never came back.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

Except those who play , are good and dont spend money ......

Do me a favour , we all know how fail u are and i will never realise u were right for the simple reason that i realised how much of a troll u are ( even ur name says so)

Seriously ...... bitc.h more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mission Failed...

You may acquire postcounts until you are teleported out of the instance via moderator closure.

Even rainbow dash is disgust with those idiots ....

FOR THE POST COUNT ........ FOR OUR FORUM PRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Except those who play , are good and dont spend money ......

Do me a favour , we all know how fail and i will never realise u were right for the simple reason that i realised how much of a troll u are ( even ur name says so)

Seriously ...... bitc.h more

^-- Lol... the name DOES make it obvious, like demon troll for example whoever it is. But yeah, if I disliked a game with a passion, I do not QQ about it, I just quit the game without telling people I don't know or people that don't know me that or just people who have problems with me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^-- Lol... the name DOES make it obvious, like demon troll for example whoever it is. But yeah, if I disliked a game with a passion, I do not QQ about it, I just quit the game without telling people I don't know or people that don't know me that or just people who have problems with me.

what she (or he w/e) cant understand is that many people dont play this for the PVP and dont even cash shop like crazy. PWI is sustained due to other games as well like Forsaken , Ethersaga , Rusty Hearts or Torchlight. And after all , China is the boss ..... and the updates dont stop coming
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    They realized, they spent lot of money and what happened? NOTHING. They(PWI) just released new armor or new class and circle of spending money could continue.b:chuckle
    Not only PWI, all F2P games will be like that as time goes by.

If you don't know about how greedy F2P games (MMORPG, MMORTS, MOBA, etc) are, you must be new to F2P and have not played too many F2P games.
    Play more F2P games that have been around for quite a while, and you will see that the greedy one is not just PWI.
    And actually, there are some other games that are more greedy than PWI. Just sayin'
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I sense QQ'ception?
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Not only PWI, all F2P games will be like that as time goes by.

If you don't know about how greedy F2P games (MMORPG, MMORTS, MOBA, etc) are, you must be new to F2P and have not played too many F2P games.
    Play more F2P games that have been around for quite a while, and you will see that the greedy one is not just PWI.
    And actually, there are some other games that are more greedy than PWI. Just sayin'

Thank you! I was one of those people who quit the company that was even greedier, to feed mounts that you get from cash shop are not even bought from NPCs, you have to get the mount's food from the cash shop only to feed it... Also, most fashion are timed. I have seen much worse.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    if no one ever complained nothing would ever get changed in the world if you dont like seeing complaining then instead of ******** about tht said person **** and i dont no actually ignore them it rlly isnt tht hard to do
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    what about those that have "quit the game" and came back for the lolz? what about those that left for a new game realized it was bored as *** (or at least not like PW) and came back? ew FW and ew Ai.on.

srsly u guys only have dif. opinions...some of you love the game...some others hate it...Im out in August 28th and probably wont come back to pwi...will I check the forumz now and then? probably...not that often but probably...just because pwi forums are actually fun...

I wont say that I hate pwi;...it will always be my first mmorpg and I have so many good memories of this game...back when I found it really fun...will I bash it later on? maybe...but it would be just for the lolz...

peeps defending the game like u all are as much as fun as the ones flaming it. just saying.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

peeps defending the game like u all are as much as fun as the ones flaming it. just saying.

Who says were defending it? What do you want to hear? Me QQing about how the game sucks and how bored I am of it? Yes, the game has its flaws. Yes, the economy has gone through the roof. But it's still fun in some way.

Maybe it is time to move on to greener pastures, but I won't go around bashing the game for others. It's just not fair to others who enjoy the game as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    if no one ever complained nothing would ever get changed in the world if you dont like seeing complaining then instead of ******** about tht said person **** and i dont no actually ignore them it rlly isnt tht hard to do

This, everyone should be open to their opinions, even if they are heavily repeated by others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This, everyone should be open to their opinions, even if they are heavily repeated by others.

Oh you are entitled to that opinion. Even if the only thing you do for months on end is attempt to ruin everyone else's fun instead of politely stating your opinion and moving on. Even if you are just attempting to ruin other peoples fun because you aren't having any. It's selfish as all get out to ruin things for others just because they no longer matter to you. But you have the right to complain as much as you want no matter how unproductive. Or how much it annoys people. Just as the rest of us have the right to criticize that decision and be annoyed. Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism or freedom from scorn. Constant complaints about the same thing over and over again has resulted in a decrease in fun for many regular forum goers, who aren't getting the wide variety of topics like in the past. Don't believe me? Go look at the "what does your character mean to you?" thread and look at how many people actually THANK the op just for making a topic that is different for once. It even pulled some people out of the woodwork that hadn't made a nice long post in months.

As for me, I have too many better things to do than to spend my life ruining other people's good times just for my own amusement. There are plenty of things that are less mean spirited or bitter you can do with your time. When I leave this game, I'll probably say goodbye so that my friends can know why I left. Leave on a positive note. And will not post on here again unless I'm honestly thinking about playing. I'd rather be a positive member of any new community I join than a constant thorn in the side of an old one I left on a bad note.

...and btw, by you, I don't mean you in specific Knownase. More at the sentiment expressed in your post. More at all those people who quit and now just post to badmouth the game and never say anything else with certain people continuing to do so for a very long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Venus you suck, PWI also sucks.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    What makes me laugh is how you all get off, telling others how and what hobby to spend their money on, and if they told you what hobby to spend it on, you would be the first lot to moan. b:laugh

Game = Hobby (An activity done for fun or to kill time, not to make profit.) b:thanks
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Therkiax - Archosaur
    Therkiax - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Happens all the time in lost I see full chats of demon/sage and people spamming megas. Trollers gonna Troll. b:chuckle
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    To answer the question in the title:

..you are right, just check these forums.