For those of you that think PWI is dying...

MagicEmpress - Lost City
MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
If you were on Lost tonight you know all about this.
Somebody has had Duke's red chat going for hours and hours (same guy).
He must have put 10 grad into packs to get all those demon/sage cards.
Lost server at least isn't going anywhere for some time.
Is it still going?
b:chuckle
Post edited by MagicEmpress - Lost City on

Comments

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    GM alt spending fake monies.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wished someone did that on HT. Most I see ppl get is 25 cards at a time in WC spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Damn cheze and his visa, he trolled us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *squints* Can't tell if stupid or stolen credit card.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    He went full retarted
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    He went full retarted

:3

Nice to see you around.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There's always going to be someone spending ungodly amount of money on this game, but that doesn't mean other players are going to stick around.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Because there's just no way under heaven that he could be getting those cards from all the DQ points he probably got opening heroic chests and decided to troll LC server with it at the same time there's an event card promotion for packs. No way at all. b:chuckle
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bet he'll feel real stupid when we have anniversy sale in a few weeks of 100 for 22 again like we did last year b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bet he'll feel real stupid when we have anniversy sale in a few weeks of 100 for 22 again like we did last year b:chuckle

I'd bet money he doesn't care, really it's like people don't know cheze at all :p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There will always be "epic merchants" (The CSers are huge liars) that get OP things within minutes after spending their welfare check on PWE.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ROFLMAO @ all you marks that think 1 CS moron can keep this WHOLE game alive.
    IJS
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    IJS

Funny... I see a bunch of cash shoppers in the servers with that stupid duke spam. with different NAMES.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *squints* Can't tell if stupid or stolen credit card.

I wonder what his credit must be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    IJS

I've seen the Duke shout about them sage/demon cards for 1 person with his 3-4 chars for like 30 cards per char. And that was during a charge reward event.
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    FYI many MANY people got MILLIONS of DQ points from the glitched REP SALE.
    On HT i personally know 40+ people that got 2m+ points alone.
    Now if you do the MATH thats 40 Demon/Sage cards and they didnt even buy any PACKS.
    Fact is some people got SOOOOO MANY chests they still havent gotten them all open yet.
    Not to mention all the coins they made from the glitched sale.
    FACTS .......often make people butthurt. IJS
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Red spam is just the ones who buy packs. Don't forget about the elite cash shoppers who pay a 10 grand a month subscription premiums like RexNero in return for gold and immunity to disciplinary actions.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Red spam is just the ones who buy packs. Don't forget about the elite cash shoppers who pay a 10 grand a month subscription premiums like RexNero in return for gold and immunity to disciplinary actions.

Oh yes because so many can do that, and rich people have nothing better to do than sit around playing pwi.

qq: game is dead - losers been saying that for years!
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    FYI many MANY people got MILLIONS of DQ points from the glitched REP SALE.
    On HT i personally know 40+ people that got 2m+ points alone.
    Now if you do the MATH thats 40 Demon/Sage cards and they didnt even buy any PACKS.
    Fact is some people got SOOOOO MANY chests they still havent gotten them all open yet.
    Not to mention all the coins they made from the glitched sale.
    FACTS .......often make people butthurt. IJS

It amazes me that you were the only one to post those. Does noone see that people are still winning the Giant Bunnies, the Wild Mantle Cape, and the Eye of the Jungle Belts? It means people are still opening Heroic Chests from the glitch. Which in turn means they are winning chest of coins. It yet again amazes me that people just skip over this post thinking that someone bought a **** ton of packs. There is one person in my faction on Sanctuary that has over 4m dq points from the chests right now, and still has more packs to open. The Demon/Sage Event Card spam isn't going to end anytime soon.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    56million dq points la
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hahaha, and how does a person Wasting Money makes me wanna play the game ? And How does that brings me and everyone else fun?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »
    Hahaha, and how does a person Wasting Money makes me wanna play the game ? And How does that brings me and everyone else fun?

To watch them waste money, ofcourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There's always going to be someone spending ungodly amount of money on this game, but that doesn't mean other players are going to stick around.

However, that single stupid player brings in more money for PWI than hundreds of casual players who enjoy the game and charge a little zen every now or then. PWI might be dead in terms of enjoyment and a happy playerbase, but sadly in terms of bringing in profit it's still thriving.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Its ironic how people are calling the person who was smart enough to jump at the rep promotion 'stupid', when they're the ones too stupid to realize whats actually going on. b:chuckle
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and he will still immune pot and run to sz so Nnoitora wont kill him.b:laugh
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    But But so far Drake Mirror Packs are best pack in game to invest they have lots of things to offer plus these promotion is another bonus yes thou the price is increased but if u have to get something u have to loose something.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    However, that single stupid player brings in more money for PWI than hundreds of casual players who enjoy the game and charge a little zen every now or then. PWI might be dead in terms of enjoyment and a happy playerbase, but sadly in terms of bringing in profit it's still thriving.
    Its hanging in there, not thriving.
  • Kurisutina - Sanctuary
    Kurisutina - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    About 97% of you are idiots, wanting to believe that someone actually charged that amount at once. If you all were literate enough, you'd have read about the recent glitch with the heroic chests which sometimes contain "Chest of Coins" Which is worth 500 DQ points each. If someone has 55,000 heroic chests the likelihood of winning chest of coins are pretty high. So if someone has 4 million Dragon Points they are going to spam system messages with Demon Sage Event Cards. As others have said as well there is a promotion with packs with those. The two together are going to have an ungodly amount of Demon Sage Event Cards. I know probably only 3 will actually read these considering most of you are illiterate. My Advice is to go back to school learn your ABC's and start learning to read and not make assumptions like Butt hurt little girls. KthxBai. =3 Don't be Jelly idiots.
    Changes are inevitable, Conform or be Left behind. ^_^
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    About 97% of you are idiots, wanting to believe that someone actually charged that amount at once. If you all were literate enough, you'd have read about the recent glitch with the heroic chests which sometimes contain "Chest of Coins" Which is worth 500 DQ points each. If someone has 55,000 heroic chests the likelihood of winning chest of coins are pretty high. So if someone has 4 million Dragon Points they are going to spam system messages with Demon Sage Event Cards. As others have said as well there is a promotion with packs with those. The two together are going to have an ungodly amount of Demon Sage Event Cards. I know probably only 3 will actually read these considering most of you are illiterate. My Advice is to go back to school learn your ABC's and start learning to read and not make assumptions like Butt hurt like girls. KthxBai. =3 Don't be Jelly idiots.

^ the 3%

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I still haven't done a thing with my hell hound from the last one. b:surrender
    It's been sitting in my bank ever since I got it. I prefer my black fox xD
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~