Alt guilds on TW map :P

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jackaassss wrote: »
    I went to ur link mono, its as unintelligible as ur forum rants, and u say u will make an alt guild? Ur main guild is alts and cant even beat an alt faction, why dont u stick with making girls uncomfortable, i find its best to do what u know.

You should be used to his forum rants being stupid. At least people know by now that his posts are filled with idiocy and lies so it stopped working. b:chuckle
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    New TW bidding rules will demand 1 big note to bid, then 2 big notes for 2nd bid and so on, but there would still be kids that try to abuse the system like Mystic-Night that makes alt guild for him just to get some free money, stealing from Enrage bank wasn't enough :P

I will say this tho fake bidding wont save ur life, old fun pic when enrage fail fake bid's didn't move timeslot's and they had to defend and die for it :P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/20110205051804.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/wonoverenrage.jpg/

2nd

Was good to ban enrage guilds for fake bidding tbh :) 3 weeks FTW and then 3 weeks more for making some alt guild to make fun of GDz, and then before more bans for hacking and fake bidding and messing up PWI events XD

Oh and yah, its really too bad 1 big guild-enrage is gone coz Mystic-Night failed in picking the successor, GG on Killing your own guild punk.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When I read this, I laughed so loudly that I startled my cat b:chuckle

Then my work here is done. b:victory
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All you seem, Multifail, is extreme discomfort around the anal area, don't you?

Drakon is probably one if not the only faction on the map that actually can potentially get wiped off of the map by alt factions. For the record, "Enrage" never got banned, the leader(s) may have been banned before. And when she did get banned (Anne that is) it was because apparently you spammed so many tickets crying about what you thought was supposedly Enrage's alt faction that they just wanted to shut you up and just banned her for a week or so.

Congratulations on the victory screenshot though, it must feel nice amongst the what 100+ defeats popping up to get 1 victory every now and then, even when it is basically against a no show or out numbering the other faction 3 to 1.

Also, don't make fun of my booboo, he still has to open my box that I've been trying to give him. Just because Mystic has accomplished something you never have or will, which is lead a faction to victory and be on the top of the server doesn't mean you have to go and be all sad about it. I mean I'm sure you have your qualities, I heard you do great cam sessions b:chuckle.

Don't be too mad though little Multifail, just stick to your Order of the brave Dragon knights or w/e you call yourself and try to at least not get nomnom'd on by the little alt factions out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jackaassss wrote: »
    we should have a post as a tangent post to this one where all the women Mono has been rude/creepy to can sound off, and dude, make a faction that can beat anyone and maybe u can talk about alts, till then sssshhhh little one, let the grownups talk about tw, u dont worry ur pretty little head over it.

and who are you lil one another pve noob

hmm let me see you invested 39000+ dollar in pwi and you wish to talk how grand you are hum GROW UP lil kid.

about alt faction yeah they should be done something about them whats wrong with a main faction is 200 ppl to little for you

is the 3 biljion dollar you invested to little for you to need alt faction to put on TW to MAKE MORE money really.

you must be a gooner i kinda feel sorry for you b:shutup
    edited July 2012
    Oh oh

Get a life Jfail, this thread is about Alt guilds on TW map not ur QQ about how enrage is not on it anymore. Wrong leaders were supported at wrong time and had eyes closed to everything as long as the money kept incoming, and all that money cant even cover 5% of cash that was in that guild.

I am still sorry for ppl that really loved that guild, but not for ones that used it as a tool to bully others on the server. Punks.

Alt guilds that own wast land are either easy targets for main guild competition or a threat to small guilds that cant get on map, or get wiped by alt guilds. In both cases there is no TW, main guild wont show for alts guild, like EvilTree showed for my guild just 2 times then they gave up.

Sure enrage members got banned, PWI doesn't ban guilds, but leaders, i got banned 3 days too :P and alt guilds and pandas with banned names :P

And yes leaders of Enrage alt guild and leader of enrage got banned for protecting arch bidding on each other, both leaders and same time 2 enrage members, I remember how there was a big Enrage gathering on forums saying how ''its just a bid its not fake and why should anyone get in trouble'' .. lol

TW guilds dont desire to own the map, they TW as guild event, doing stuff together. Not all are made to recruit ppl with credit cards and trash everyone else because they are ''not the members of the upper class of rich PWI players'' - even tho there was so many of really good enrage players and very good ppl - most of them, actually, a wast majority were nice good ppl.

eh i gotta go to gym now cant follow this thread today anymore

later xP
    Fortune favors the brave

edited July 2012
    All you seem, Multifail, is extreme discomfort around the anal area, don't you?

Drakon is probably one if not the only faction on the map that actually can potentially get wiped off of the map by alt factions. For the record, "Enrage" never got banned, the leader(s) may have been banned before. And when she did get banned (Anne that is) it was because apparently you spammed so many tickets crying about what you thought was supposedly Enrage's alt faction that they just wanted to shut you up and just banned her for a week or so.

Congratulations on the victory screenshot though, it must feel nice amongst the what 100+ defeats popping up to get 1 victory every now and then, even when it is basically against a no show or out numbering the other faction 3 to 1.

Also, don't make fun of my booboo, he still has to open my box that I've been trying to give him. Just because Mystic has accomplished something you never have or will, which is lead a faction to victory and be on the top of the server doesn't mean you have to go and be all sad about it. I mean I'm sure you have your qualities, I heard you do great cam sessions b:chuckle.

Don't be too mad though little Multifail, just stick to your Order of the brave Dragon knights or w/e you call yourself and try to at least not get nomnom'd on by the little alt factions out there.

Can you honestly blame him for being so upset. I mean, he's never accomplished anything and he gets beat by everything. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't so inept at life, but oh well.

Soon I shall open your box..but it will be when you least expect it. What now?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am still sorry for ppl that really loved that guild, but not for ones that used it as a tool to bully others on the server.
    Better then bullying your own guildies, right? Atleast that's often a reason people told me when they moved over from drakon to radiance or any other guild.
    TW guilds dont desire to own the map, they TW as guild event, doing stuff together. Not all are made to recruit ppl with credit cards and trash everyone else
    You never spoke ill about enrage, gd or radiance? Especially when trying to bribe people to join your faction with gear and stuff. Damn those evil credit cards!

I don't know how much all of this is true, but if you deny it, i doubt anyone would believe you anymore b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In fact, Mono is heading to the gym in 26 minutes!

Stay classy Drakon.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if alt guilds are dominant on TW map your server fails.

suck it up losers.

Mannnnnnnnnn, quoted for truth.

The last dominant faction, Catalyst, had an alt faction (DEMACIA) with 40 or so TW attendant's that beat every single main faction 1 vs 1 outnumbered, except for 1 faction. And im not talking about 1 squad, im talking about 15-30 extra people that the opposition had and still lasting close to 3 hours.

Let me give u a glimpse into the failness.

1. DEMACIA beat Omerta 35 vs 70. Took them almost 3 hours to do so.

2. Then, DEMACIA/Catalyst retired. The dominant(and I use that word very very losely) faction now is Crimson.

3. Omerta and Crimson went at it for the first time last weekend. Well, you wanna know who won?

Omerta. And they did it within the first hour.

That kind of history just speaks for itself. If someone would write the TW history of Harshlands, you'd see how pathetic the server really is. It might be better or worse then others, but I cant speak for those servers as I have only played on HL

I quit a while ago but I still hear about the stuff that happens from friends and visit to see if anything interesting happens. Just be glad you're not on Harshlands, or playing for that matter if you aren't xD

b:bye
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @ Jhalil
    Rather than spreading lies and I can assure to everyone that 90% of ur reply was purely lies(at least the first paragraph), why don't u try to make us enjoy ur silence. I mean in what way did u think ur opinion had benefited anyone? and if u do think it did, am sorry to disappoint u but it's not the case.
    Oh and Drakon getting beaten by an alt faction? I say bring it! bid on Drakon with an alt faction and if you beat them then u might prove u were right. and dont say that Drakon is the ONLY faction that can be beaten by an alt faction because many others would lose too.

@ Mystic
    I suppose ur Evanera, enrage ex ex leader. There has been some rumors about u stealing Enrage's bank and getting ur R9 with it, and didnt u fail leading Enrage btw? didnt they make u give lead to Anneliesse? I guess I can call u a "fail at everything" just like u called Mono.
    btw ur quitting when that new game comes out ,why do u even care answering stuff like that its like give ur opinion about the matter or just dont speak at all. "silence is golden"b:victory

@Retsuko

Please refrain from basing ur arguments on plain rumors..

anyway, I dont understand u people get over that "lets troll Mono" bs it has been going on for a while dont u get tired of it? I dont like some of Mono's ideas or the way he leads tws, yet am not jumping at him whenever he talks. Seriously are u 5?
    It just looks like ur butthurt by him so hard u cant stop trolling him and insulting him whenever u have the chance to. Grow up?

oh and btw its just a game Jhalil, saying Mystic did a great thing by leading a faction for 2 months is just moronic.
    edited July 2012
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    @ Mystic
    I suppose ur Evanera, enrage ex ex leader. There has been some rumors about u stealing Enrage's bank and getting ur R9 with it, and didnt u fail leading Enrage btw? didnt they make u give lead to Anneliesse? I guess I can call u a "fail at everything" just like u called Mono.
    btw ur quitting when that new game comes out ,why do u even care answering stuff like that its like give ur opinion about the matter or just dont speak at all. "silence is golden"b:victory

@Retsuko

Please refrain from basing ur arguments on plain rumors..

@random nobody too afraid to post on his main

I paid for my R9 with merching and farming. Never stole a single coin from the bank. I lead Enrage to dominating the entire TW map and continued its streak of being the dominant TW faction. I gave lead to Anneliesse when I didn't want to lead the faction anymore for a lot of reasons, mostly RL focuses. I guess I can call you a "fail at everything" since you know nothing. I'm not going to that new game. Your second last sentence makes no sense but I'll let that slide. Your last sentence makes me laugh on the inside.

Be jealous some more because I'm great. b:bye

@crescend

On HT, the current strongest faction has their alt faction on the map with 7 lands. They're strong enough to fend off most of the factions on the map though I think the ones that can beat them just haven't bothered, but still. In the past the #1 faction had their alt faction on the map and had some lands until it gave up. Your server sounds really bad for TW though.
  • ilonelyboy
    edited July 2012
    why are u trying to defend urself? I said there has been some rumors that u stole enrage's bank didnt say u did =)
    and about u not understanding basic english am gonna repeat myself. Answer the topic or dont speak at all as in answer if u think they should allow alt tw factions in tw maps or not? not as what do u think about the person who started the topic.

b:laugh

oh and please, why would I get jealous of u? anyway yea bbye b:bye
    edited July 2012
    why are u trying to defend urself? I said there has been some rumors that u stole enrage's bank didnt say u did =)
    and about u not understanding basic english am gonna repeat myself. Answer the topic or dont speak at all as in answer if u think they should allow alt tw factions in tw maps or not? not as what do u think about the person who started the topic.

b:laugh

oh and please, why would I get jealous of u? anyway yea bbye b:bye

You asked questions, I answered them. I'm not allowed to answer them? Run along little one. b:bye
  • ilonelyboy
    edited July 2012
    who said u cant answer my question? oo

wow u really cant understand english then. get ur little brain to understand what I said and why I said it then. u had a chance to express ur opinion in a mature way and say something interesting but u completely burned it, so till u fully see my point and what I meant am gonna run away from ur stupidity b:victory
    edited July 2012
    who said u cant answer my question? oo

wow u really cant understand english then. get ur little brain to understand what I said and why I said it then. u had a chance to express ur opinion in a mature way and say something interesting but u completely burned it, so till u fully see my point and what I meant am gonna run away from ur stupidity b:victory

Learn to troll a little better, please. Learn from Sasha or Aesthor.

Until then, here you go.

http://i41.tinypic.com/10rk2hd.jpg
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mannnnnnnnnn, quoted for truth.

The last dominant faction, Catalyst, had an alt faction (DEMACIA) with 40 or so TW attendant's that beat every single main faction 1 vs 1 outnumbered, except for 1 faction. And im not talking about 1 squad, im talking about 15-30 extra people that the opposition had and still lasting close to 3 hours.

Let me give u a glimpse into the failness.

1. DEMACIA beat Omerta 35 vs 70. Took them almost 3 hours to do so.

2. Then, DEMACIA/Catalyst retired. The dominant(and I use that word very very losely) faction now is Crimson.

3. Omerta and Crimson went at it for the first time last weekend. Well, you wanna know who won?

Omerta. And they did it within the first hour.

That kind of history just speaks for itself. If someone would write the TW history of Harshlands, you'd see how pathetic the server really is. It might be better or worse then others, but I cant speak for those servers as I have only played on HL

I quit a while ago but I still hear about the stuff that happens from friends and visit to see if anything interesting happens. Just be glad you're not on Harshlands, or playing for that matter if you aren't xD

You are right and when i see people of other server speak i realise how HL is **** for TW.

For Crimson it's not hard it's the same story over and over again every reset map Insanity try and fail than they go back in Crimson til the next reset map, so since it's almost reset map all Insanity left Crimson so Crimson is back at what they are which is not the best TW faction. I think that took 2 hours to Crimson to won vs Resist 2 weeks ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This thread is starting to look like a warped Jerry Springer b:chuckle

who's the h00ker that slept with the redneck hillbilly's cousins sister brothers uncle that dressed like a woman during a drunken wife/girlfriend/boyfriend threesome that ripped off his silly wife beater shirt on stage during filming and beat up the monkey/dog/cat in a fit of rage and when they get divorced will they still be brother and sister? b:shocked
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    @random nobody too afraid to post on his main

http://tinypic.com/r/4j8007/6
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    CrimsonJr dominated the map with 5xs before it was cool, all other guilds are just posers.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    CrimsonJr dominated the map with 5xs before it was cool, all other guilds are just posers.

True CrimsonJr was the first TW alts guild. We was pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited July 2012
    damn I was sleeping after gym couldnt follow this last night,

anyway:
    jfail and blowanera with a whole bunch of ex enrage guild hopper/trolls/alts that just **** on threads without any decent note on the subject of the thread should just get banned from the forums after they turn 15 imo. Manipulation is sad tho for ones that were around to see it all, like that thread about killing ppl in spawn point here? No, not all guilds do it thats a god damn lie, only fail guilds/***** do that when they already win. During TW war itself its fair not after etc.

When there's a serious question like alt guilds dominating TW map any other arguments are just pathetic *ex qq enrage* arguments, and here, I note, there's a whole wast big majority of awesome ex's, my friends, blah blah - but not the **** plumbers that post here.

Back to subject just for a while i wanna know about other servers,

At this time how many active alt TW guilds that are on the TW maps outside of HT? And if there were, how long did they last please, few weeks or more ? XP

and Thank you :D
    Fortune favors the brave

• Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When there's a serious question like alt guilds dominating TW map

...?

There is no alt guild on HT that is dominating the map, you should press M more.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Should Alt guilds TW and own land? Should members/officers of 1 guild be officers/leaders of another TW guild? Should GM's suspend corruption in PWI or Let small groups of rich players make 2 or 3 guilds and take over the map? :P

As long as they fight seriously on TW, I don't see the problem.
    edited July 2012
    ...?

There is no alt guild on HT that is dominating the map, you should press M more.

Nah my thread is about alt guilds in general not your alt guild that just followed up to Tradition of poor GMs managing of the issue before. I don't think you should be banned, or ur members/officers that are leading your alt guild- its allowed atm so its fair game.

But when we are at this - Yah we all press M and see atm your alt guild is 3rd land owning guild mostly due to land-locking it to be protected from others that could have beat it from the south - like RoC now etc.Till 2 weeks ago, your alt guild was 2nd largest land owner. Arguably your are a leader of 2 guilds indirectly sharing income from both into 1 guild directly. And before GDz there was other alt guilds that were in similar position.

IMO There is plenty of TW bidding rules and ToS violations in just owning the lands with an alt guild, its why my guild never did it at any reset.

The issue I have/had with alt guilds is - wiping off the map small independent guilds (no matter how weak they are and should not be on the map) - its is wrong and imo pretty bad. If GMs wont do anything about it there will be more alt guilds and TW system will get more corrupt.

I have no idea how frankey & others can read this and not see extensive violations of TW bidding rules and ToS by just few guilds and guild leaders.
    As long as they fight seriously on TW, I don't see the problem.

How can an alt guild without independent leadership be a guild? They cant even TW if main guild has TW at same time for which they have to fight for, so its just a parody of a TW and a guild. PWE has to claim whats right, but in the TW bidding rules under alliances and independence its clear there's abuse.

The guilds are designed by PWE to be independent and with its own sovereignty, alt guilds are not independent, they have no sovereignty unless all officers and leader of that guild is not a member of another. Sure before we had some guilds with alot of alts from others, but the leadership was independent which made a difference, alt guilds are not even that.

There are guilds or will be very soon that can make prbly 3+ or more alt guilds and take over the map due to vast differences in players income and spending in PWI out of real life cash. If GM's let that happen why then just not extend guild slots to 500 + and allow guilds to bid as much as they want so 1 guild would take over the map in a week or few and we could all declare game over - and go to another game.

RAWR
    Fortune favors the brave

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How can an alt guild without independent leadership be a guild? They cant even TW if main guild has TW at same time for which they have to fight for, so its just a parody of a TW and a guild. PWE has to claim whats right, but in the TW bidding rules under alliances and independence its clear there's abuse.

The guilds are designed by PWE to be independent and with its own sovereignty, alt guilds are not independent, they have no sovereignty unless all officers and leader of that guild is not a member of another. Sure before we had some guilds with alot of alts from others, but the leadership was independent which made a difference, alt guilds are not even that.

I don't wee the point. First of all, if guilds are supposed to be independant, alliances and alt guilds would be prohibited. Actually, a faction officer couldn't have it's alt in any other guild ...

In the end, it doesn't even matter. My position still stands : as long as they fight their TW who cares. You seem to say they will more easily get the land, then say they can't defend several factions lands at same time. I really don't see the problem you are making. Yes, using alt faction for fake bidding is not fair. But if they want to TW with an alt faction, who cares.

And lol at the "map being controlled by the rich" comment. That's just hillarious.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ah damn...I always miss all the fun b:sad

meh, Imma put my 2cents:

See...this all depends on the players...I've seen many games die due to a reduced player base that tended to gang up within the same faction.
    In it's way Enrage was able to provide enough rage and hatred to instigate a resistant reaction from any non-enrage, and this kept the game alive even with enrage concentrating the best players in 1 place.
    GD is failing at this, pathetically (sorry guys you're just not hatable enough), so nobody really wants to bother playing against them (ex: Karma (that potentially has the gear and skill to put up some kind of fight) no showing a 1v1 against GD). But players are still atracted to the shiny coinage and rep that GD gives. Best geared people are ending up in GD, but nobody wants to act as absolute antagonists against them.

Both the main faction and their alt faction are perfectly able to fend of all the other factions, people are leaving said factions to join the main faction + their alt faction = other factions are dying slowly = server dead sooner or later = server fail.

I honestly don't care, the main faction doesn't use it's alt faction to make fake bids on itself, and they always show up to tws on both, so they're playing by the rules.

Oh...btw...has nobody told you? Life isn't fair, and neither are MMOS get used to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I honestly don't care, the main faction doesn't use it's alt faction to make fake bids on itself, and they always show up to tws on both, so they're playing by the rules.

Oh...btw...has nobody told you? Life isn't fair, and neither are MMOS get used to it.

this.

And about the low tw population. If anyone is to blame, it would be management and devs of pwi. They made too many servers too quickly. It would have been fine if they kept it to 3 or 4 servers only. Quite sure it would have been a different ball game.
    The most fail about this is, they increased their number of servers knowing that they couldn't merge them.

And the price of gold is making people think twice about spending money on TW.

So ya, aslong rules are followed, it should be fine to allow alt guilds. And mono, don't play innocent. You got banned because one of your members outbid radiance on a land that was drakon's. Core connect proved this to be true since the leader of the faction who outbid rad was also a member of your faction, and it was obviously a fake bid since that faction had only 1 to 3 members or so. You can play the "conspiracy theory" game as much as you want, but if you want to give me proof that someone outside your faction wanted to set you up, you could have send me a pm on forum as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited July 2012
    As I clearly pointed out with everyone that posted here without affiliation with the issue - Alt guilds bidding on TW map is a breach of ToS and TW bidding rules as following:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=871302

All Factions Must Have Independent Leadership
    Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited. - very arguable? We know that membership of main guild decided what alt guild will do - for sure alt guilds do not have independent leadership :P

Alliances
    Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members. Alt guild as a rule is directly funded by main guild and Vice Versa.

If Officers of 1 guild are not members of another its fine, but its not the case, also sharing income from 2 guilds into 1 guild is clear abuse and violation only if GMs wanna enforce.
    So ya, aslong rules are followed, it should be fine to allow alt guilds. And mono, don't play innocent. You got banned because one of your members outbid radiance on a land that was drakon's. Core connect proved this to be true since the leader of the faction who outbid rad was also a member of your faction, and it was obviously a fake bid since that faction had only 1 to 3 members or so. You can play the "conspiracy theory" game as much as you want, but if you want to give me proof that someone outside your faction wanted to set you up, you could have send me a pm on forum as well.

Even if so, I got 3 day ban, but I had nothing to do with it. I posted a ticket from GMs on my forum's but I cant do it here because its against the forum rules. I got 3 day ban as current leader because they suspect that my members were behind that, and I am like 150% sure it was someone from 3rd guild or some angry ex member.

Leader of any guild that fake bid was my member? What member? I remember my members wanted to me to boot ''who ever did that'' - but who? They all had a wide search, who was it? Wasn't my member, but affiliated char of the char that was in our dead alt guild where we even put enrage alts in.

As I said i posted whole reply of the ticket on my forums but cant do it here..

No matter what you want to believe in it can't fav the argument that guilds should violate the bidding process by manufacturing guilds to get more income, Dev's did not designed PW guilds to be abused.
    Fortune favors the brave

• Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    On Dreamweaver, Bootycamp (they'll always try to claim they aren't an alt faction of the #1 faction Regenesis, but this is nonsense, since their tw strength doubles with the Regenesis alts show up; I've twed against them with and without the alts, and the difference is huge) controls 4-5 lands. Sprouts, another alt faction of Regenesis, had lands land-locked for a while safely behind Regenesis lines, till the #2 faction Dynasty cleared them out a month or so ago.

So what the OP is suggesting is, indeed, happening on Dreamweaver server. Very shady business, but as others point out, what can you prove?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.