• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    But then how would we have babies? b:sad

Demon serrated arrow, of course!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's terrible, Serrated Arrow cuts and causes bleeding, Stormrage is much gentler!

Instantaneous base + 12k with 30s DoT added on would be nice though...lol. I like the possibilities that the slow can provide, if only the chi cost and intensity of slow was improved.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's terrible, Serrated Arrow cuts and causes bleeding, Stormrage is much gentler!

Instantaneous base + 12k with 30s DoT added on would be nice though...lol. I like the possibilities that the slow can provide, if only the chi cost and intensity of slow was improved.
    Silly Q! We'd ceremoniously use it on the male archers while the heal rejuvenates us and brings forth new life!

Yeah. Stormrage's slow would be so much more appreciable if it were stronger and wasn't so expensive to cast. And since the 12k is part of a DoT we can't really use it for damage either. At least the other DoTs can be used for chi or to 1-shot people with mana burn as long as your weapon is +5.