PvP Veno Help!

13»

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Had enough of me? Aw poor baby, suck it up.

Go arcane. b:bye
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Latokona, learn to EDIT your post so you dont need to make 2-3 posts on a row. AA veno ftw. :) Oh and, Lato, maybe you are the one who should go grow up because you seem to get upset so easily from what others say.
  • Latokona - Lost City
    Latokona - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Had enough of me? Aw poor baby, suck it up.

Go arcane. b:bye
    -headdesk- Yet another person says arcane. I already stated, I refuse to go pure arcane. I wouldn't be tired of you if you could actually say something that can be considered helpful. The rude comments were uncalled for. The only thing the rude posts tell me is that you can't say anything logical and that you are a low life who trolls people for a living.

@Snowycookie I edited this post to add a response to you without having to make a new post about it. Maybe if the rude comments were not posted I wouldn't have to get upset.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian
    I'm making a new Cleric. :P

I get irritated when people call me a guy when I play on my Barb, I'm a girl. -_-

Made some characters on HT-Aug 21, 2012
    edited July 2012
    @Snowycookie I edited this post to add a response to you without having to make a new post about it. Maybe if the rude comments were not posted I wouldn't have to get upset.

Its a game, no reason to get upset just because of some pixels. :) And reason why people tell you to go Arcane is that its the best build for venomancer.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    -headdesk- Yet another person says arcane. I already stated, I refuse to go pure arcane. I wouldn't be tired of you if you could actually say something that can be considered helpful. The rude comments were uncalled for. The only thing the rude posts tell me is that you can't say anything logical and that you are a low life who trolls people for a living.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    Its a game, no reason to get upset just because of some pixels. :) And reason why people tell you to go Arcane is that its the best build for venomancer.
    It isn't "some pixels," it was the rude remarks that were upsetting. Now, arcane venos are the best if you want to go for damage, I'm sure heavy would be able to do a better job with defense.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

I get irritated when people call me a guy when I play on my Barb, I'm a girl. -_-

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It isn't "some pixels," it was the rude remarks that were upsetting. Now, arcane venos are the best if you want to go for damage, I'm sure heavy would be able to do a better job with defense.

*Sigh* you're still on the forum? Heavy veno is better than arcane by a mile, yet not recommended because most people are noobs. Just go for it and stop raging.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    *Sigh* you're still on the forum? Heavy veno is better than arcane by a mile, yet not recommended because most people are noobs. Just go for it and stop raging.
    I decided to make an alt Veno for going HA.

And to the people that actually contributed something helpful, thank you.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You don't even want advices, just make your **** HA veno and be happy with it
    edited July 2012
    You don't even want advices, just make your **** HA veno and be happy with it

This. Oh and dont come QQ when ur HA veno fails. :)
  • SinfulSeduce - Raging Tide
    SinfulSeduce - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:question How'd that HA Veno work out for you? Anything new yet? :?
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    b:question How'd that HA Veno work out for you? Anything new yet? :?

I really like using my HA Veno. I use fox form(like I'm supposed to as HA) and I have CRAZY phy def but if I QQ over anything, it is only my mag def but I won't because I can sacrifice my HA boots and wrists for AA ones if I wanted to but I'll wait until my higher levels to see if I have to do that, even if I did I would still have crazy phy def in fox form.

As for duels I dueled some sins around my lv, a lv 27 when I was 29 and he continuously lost, I dueled another sin I think my same lv at 29, I lost. Then again, I didn't have Soul Transfusion and I couldn't use Metabolic Boost because of fox form but it was a very close duel for both of us, I may have lost but I won't QQ over it, it was a pretty fun fight.

HA is a really good build if you have experience using fox form and utilizing the skills you have, if you know how to play a fox Veno really well you might be able to bring down an R9 Veno if you have the right gear, decent refines, etc. As for phy classes, HA Venos have no reason to fear them in PvP if their lv isn't too high.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    necro mrbutthurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    necro mrbutthurt

1. I didn't originally necro it, read the posts again

2. Why would I be butthurt over a build I actually like?
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    enjoy ur heavy veno and dont mind the haters cos all they see is rank9 when we dont even know if you COULD AFFORD IT.

rank gear is pretty boring cutter style for boring ppl anyways.

and there tons of non r9 sin who you can have fun with anyways... do the smart thing when u see r9 leave and coem back after 15 min when teh r9 player get bored and look for a new hot stop to pk non r9 ppl.

seriusly they should make a r9 hot spot only for r9 and if they did you wont see any r9 in there cos they prefer one shooting no r9 players.

enjoy ur build keep the dream alive and in the end it will be more rewarding to you b:cute
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. I didn't originally necro it, read the posts again

2. Why would I be butthurt over a build I actually like?

The necro was not directed at you
    And do you even remember the rest of the thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    enjoy ur heavy veno and dont mind the haters cos all they see is rank9 when we dont even know if you COULD AFFORD IT.

and there tons of non r9 sin who you can have fun with anyways... do the smart thing when u see r9 leave and coem back after 15 min when teh r9 player get bored and look for a new hot stop to pk non r9 ppl.

seriusly they should make a r9 hot spot only for r9 and if they did you wont see any r9 in there cos they prefer one shooting no r9 players.

enjoy ur build keep the dream alive and in the end it will be more rewarding to you b:cute

Great example of white knighting here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited August 2012

Thanks. ^^ You have a good point there, I like to PvP but it gets really unfair when R9 people come and mess it up by 1 shoting people that don't have it.

@witniss I was referring to the dates the posts were made.

@VolItare So what if it is white knighting? He has a lot of good points. White knighting does not equate to stupidity, ijs.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aa is the only way to go unless ur a noob and listen to other noobs. Venos arnt tanks they dont need ha they need aa for there best proformance u dont see many archers going ha do uya....stupid thread
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Aa is the only way to go unless ur a noob and listen to other noobs. Venos arnt tanks they dont need ha they need aa for there best proformance u dont see many archers going ha do uya....stupid thread
    Okay, HA isn't a noob build, people just need to know how to use it. AA may be best for attack, but the phy def is atrocious if you aren't sharded. I chose HA because I found more psy def to be more appealing, and I have access to my fox debuffs much faster than a mage does.

"You don't see many archers going ha do uya" argument invalid. Archers rely on dex to do damage, venos can use both mag and str for damage, they have both a mage and a physical skill tree, each one useful in its own way. The dex on an Archer makes them go LA, Venos actually have a choice to go with str or mag, thus determining what armor they will be using.

"They need AA for their best performance" is an invalid argument as well. If you actually build a HA Veno with good gear they will be able to hit hard and take hits, it is an expensive but useful build. Sure, AA may have R9, but I don't want to go that route. R9 is the reason why PvP is slowly moving to private servers, because anyone who doesn't have R9 is at a big disadvantage.

Do your research before you post.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Liril - Dreamweaver
    Liril - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    LA is insane as well for demon venos not to mention the extra crits close the gap in damage needed to kill as well against sins and other melees they kill themselves and as for arcanes ur Mag res is good and u can hit them hard physically while reducing their channeling time as well as stunning and sealing them and while AA is for r9 nirvy g16 for casters is easily comparable

sage i hear is also amazing in fox form doing more dmg consistantly and btr def but less spike damage and crits
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Happened to see your thread, i'm like you that i love being HA veno when i was stull playing in pwi. HA veno is a great supporting class esp in tw cos we debuff n amplify. However u still need a nix with flesh for more support damage. i'm in private n still using HA veno with g17 gears n shard with mag def on all my gears. u dun need much citrine as u can refine ur gears but u need to get them to at least +10. and u need pots just incase. my only advice for u is to focus to lvl up asap n farms for coins in AA form. comparing at your current lvl with another class might not be a idea for now. srry for my crappy reply as i'm using my mobile to type.
    [/C
    ENTER
  • Pantherlilie - Archosaur
    Pantherlilie - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wow, i am never shocked by the amount of ignorance surrounding HA venomancers. My main is a level 67 HA veno. She was never AA and i havent used a magic skill since level 25. with my current armor(60 dragonscale set) i have 3500 p.def in human form and 6441 in fox. and yes HA venos may not hit as hard as pure melee classes at times people tend to forget that HAs have pets as we dont need to use them to kill things like an AA does. If i were to use my walker and use my fox skills at the same time i am doing about 5 thousand damage per attack(with a level 25 magic sword) without crits and even if my pet falls i can outlast my pet 3 times over plus i have leech that heals me,purge that takes away buffs, and amp damage. not to mention the other fox skills all of which lower your capabilities by lowering channeling time, stopping MP and HP regen, lowering accuracy, freezing you. so dont say HAs are a fail build just because you dont know how to play one.

as far as PVP is concerned about the only physical class i have trouble with is seekers because i cant afford to shard and refine yet so i dont have great magic def and they have that ranged magic attack. sins dont mean **** to me, i can take a sin that is at my level or about 5 levels above me without worrying(i have even beaten a 101 sin). barbs i am about even with and dont worry about them either. as for BMs i have never lost to one. its cute how i am constantly told by everyone including idiotic venos that dont understand their own class that HAs are fail. i was once told it was a fail build by a HA wizard if that makes any sense.

long story short, do your build your way and dont let others tell you how to do it. b:pleased