Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • Latokona - Lost City
    Latokona - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wow, what a stupid thread.
    Wow, if you thought it was stupid, you have a back button on your browser for a reason, use it. Your comment was unnecessary, people like you don't deserve to be on the forums, get lost.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian
    I'm making a new Cleric. :P

I get irritated when people call me a guy when I play on my Barb, I'm a girl. -_-

Made some characters on HT-Aug 21, 2012
    edited June 2012
    Wow, if you thought it was stupid, you have a back button on your browser for a reason, use it. Your comment was unnecessary, people like you don't deserve to be on the forums, get lost.

Aw, did I hurt your feelings? Here's a tissue to wipe the tears from your eyes.

When you have a moment please take the time to fill this sheet in. It's quick and easy and it will be greatly appreciated <3

http://i41.tinypic.com/10rk2hd.jpg
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    so unradiant b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2012

When you have a moment please take the time to fill this sheet in. It's quick and easy and it will be greatly appreciated <3

Trolls actually do exist.b:shocked
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Didn't I just say I REFUSE to go pure arcane? Just to throw this in, if you want to rant about how PvP is dying, make a new thread for that.

GL killing anything decent geared with build. HA won't save, it'll seal your fate. If your gear is half good, then all you have to do is remain in fox form while idle and you can survive initial strikes if you know how to build and use an effective genie. The bagillion sins you fight will almost always use the same tactics and never learn from mistakes. Personally, killing mobs would be more fun than that if they could rage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    GL killing anything decent geared with build. HA won't save, it'll seal your fate. If your gear is half good, then all you have to do is remain in fox form while idle and you can survive initial strikes if you know how to build and use an effective genie. The bagillion sins you fight will almost always use the same tactics and never learn from mistakes. Personally, killing mobs would be more fun than that if they could rage.

I like you're post.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Which build is best for PvP Venomancers? I don't want to rely completely on my pet. These were the builds I had in mind. I am Light Armor right now but if either of those are better for PvP I might restat. I mainly use my Fox Form and only use my human form for my buffs.

Heavy Armor
    Heavy/Arcane Hybrid

I would like to stay LA and just use magic defense charms because my physical defense already shoots above 3k in fox form. I am lv 67 at the moment. Please make some recommendations. I refuse to become full arcane, I was before I restat to LA and I hated that build.

Stay LA and enjoy getting 1shot.

AA is the only way to go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012

1. I'm not crying
    2. Get the f*** out

Have a horrible day/night
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

I get irritated when people call me a guy when I play on my Barb, I'm a girl. -_-

• Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012

Oh yeah, I don't even play on Heaven's Tear so b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Stay LA and enjoy getting 1shot.

AA is the only way to go
    I already stated I refuse to go AA, how many times do I have to say it?! -facepalm-
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    1. I'm not crying
    2. Get the f*** out

Have a horrible day/night

You seem upset; perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist to deal with your troubles. Although Mystic has an easy time upsetting people, you shouldn't take offense to him being better than you. It's not really his fault.
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    You seem upset; perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist to deal with your troubles. Although Mystic has an easy time upsetting people, you shouldn't take offense to him being better than you. It's not really his fault.
    I'm better than him because I'm not the one calling names and I'm better than you because you are rude, I am provoked to be rude. You are just rude to everyone. b:laugh
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm better than him because I'm not the one calling names and I'm better than you because you are rude, I am provoked to be rude. You are just rude to everyone. b:laugh

He never called you any names. You're just upset because you're a non factor in this game and always will be. It's not really your fault if you can't help it. Just try not to be so down about it and move on with your life.

When your respiratory system catches up with how much pressure you've put on it throughout this thread, toss me a reply and perhaps Mystic can teach you how to be a good veno. b:cute
  • gunslot
    gunslot Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • FoxxieMoxy - Harshlands
    FoxxieMoxy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • RedStain - Lost City
    RedStain - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    He never called you any names. You're just upset because you're a non factor in this game and always will be. It's not really your fault if you can't help it. Just try not to be so down about it and move on with your life.

When your respiratory system catches up with how much pressure you've put on it throughout this thread, toss me a reply and perhaps Mystic can teach you how to be a good veno. b:cute
    I'm not a good Veno because Barb is my main class I play. And I want to be a good Veno, but I don't need lessons from Mystic. Your rudeness was unnecessary on ALL levels. You are probably just a kid because no grown adult would be that immature.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    gunslot wrote: »
    Wow, what a stupid noob.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Latokona - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Oh wow, a lv 7, what a noob. b:laugh
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

edited June 2012
    I think you might need a couple more of these.

tinyurl.com/obeytoast

Don't submit too many as I'm busy enough as it is dealing with your prior tickets.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm not a good Veno because Barb is my main class I play. And I want to be a good Veno, but I don't need lessons from Mystic. Your rudeness was unnecessary on ALL levels. You are probably just a kid because no grown adult would be that immature.

Well nowadays, you're considered a good veno if you just purge and amp, and use myraid, nobody really cares about what that class does ingame otherwise, even if you're a 4 APS fist veno.

I had a level 82 VIT arcane veno and a LVL80 LA veno restatting to HA slowly. If you want good advice, get it from the actual LA venoes because it actually a viable build from low to high level gameplay. I have to say that LA venoes and the gear nowadays for endgame is not a great choice in terms of PVP against R9+12 JOSD. There is no R9 LA veno or HA for that matter which is the reason why people say non-arcane venoes are baddies (they spam spells and refuse to use fox form)

Yes, arcane robes are the worst ingame (lowest p.def, and least HP refine), and you're better off playing a real caster class with them because they benefit with more MAG damage / Channeling. The whole purpose of a veno is to literally lower damage taken and debuff, then start bashing the hell out of your opponent. Basically you keep the damage you take absorbed or resist attacks, hence your skills. You're basically too difficult to kill for any class. Your debuffs and purge can even make you one or two shot people with normal attacks without even sparking if you are lucky enough with myraid rainbow. You don't even need great for that either. Make sure you have them stunned and sealed+immobilized so they don't attack / run. You can even use crush vigor (depending on how fast you hit) and chi burn to keep your opponent's sparks down.

LA below 90 is viable because of VIT/HP/P.DEF adds and -interval. Basically as an LA user could take advantage of both magic and physical attacks which is true, you'd have mediocre defense until 90, armor adds from TT (usually TT80/90) are basically not useful for veno, meaning loss in defenses. LA is fine, but if you want to PVP, you'll have to either choose HA nirvana gear or R9 (arcane robes you are forced). So I have to agree with the other posters that LA isn't the best choice for 90 because it suits to give more damage bonus from bows / daggers than survivability. Archers and sins become the squishiest classes at 90 (comparing decent people with decent classes here), they usually use LA for interval more than other stats.

Now if you hate to use arcane robes, then go HA and get your grade 16 nirvana with good stats on them, get enough hp, defense and defense levels so you're harder to kill. I'm doing exactly that in the future, I take it slow. I somewhat keep my main veno at 80 because I am just farming stuff now. The whole point on playing a veno class is to keep yourself guarded, and make sure you faceroll people right after you purge / debuff them.

I have a barb main, and I play veno better than barb because all I ever do is 2-3 attack skills, sometimes none at all and still win, veno does not take much skill at all to play. And be aware that bramble does not work in open PK and sins can and will stealth gank you and attempt to lock you. Venoes are one of the classes that can interupt stun locks (mystics can do this too) which are the broken part of this game and you can literally lock them back and kill them during the duration. Archers won't hurt you as you go up in their faces and steamroll them while they do 50% damage at close range.

Also, chill out, it is a game.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ummm o.o My 104 HA veno Nirvana (second cast) +12 everything with a R9 wep.

I can pwn Psychics, AA Venos, Mystics, Clerics, wizzys. its really not that difficult. I am able to live against a Full R9 barb maxed on refines and Jades /vit stones.

15k hp veno, 28k pys def, about 8-11k mag def.

Only issue is HOW you play your venomancer. I admit i could never kill a Psychic tilll i figured out how to. Magic classes don't expect a HA venomancer, Even most venos don't expect it. Most magic classes will sometimes (if they know correctly) which classes to leave alone in pk mode.

Basically Magic classes all depends on whos playing the toon (mind you that with every class in the game)

HA venomancer or HA/AA venomancer builds work perfectly. Just need to figure what to use on classes like a Psychic or a wizzy who can one shot you without a second glance.
    Stun and Melee attacks work fine. Aswell as pet stuns.
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    I think you might need a couple more of these.

tinyurl.com/obeytoast

Don't submit too many as I'm busy enough as it is dealing with your prior tickets.
    Mystic, stop! This is a thread for discussing what build I should be (excluding arcane.) Leave me alone if you don't have anything to say that will help in my decision. Those sheets are stupid, I don't even play on Heaven's Tear. Jeez, use your brain for once.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012

I can pwn Psychics, AA Venos, Mystics, Clerics, wizzys. its really not that difficult. I am able to live against a Full R9 barb maxed on refines and Jades /vit stones.

Only issue is HOW you play your venomancer. I admit i could never kill a Psychic tilll i figured out how to. Magic classes don't expect a HA venomancer, Even most venos don't expect it. Most magic classes will sometimes (if they know correctly) which classes to leave alone in pk mode.

Basically Magic classes all depends on whos playing the toon (mind you that with every class in the game)

HA venomancer or HA/AA venomancer builds work perfectly. Just need to figure what to use on classes like a Psychic or a wizzy who can one shot you without a second glance.
    Woah. That is awesome! I might resat to HA. I learned that HA would be best for survivability if paired with magic defense charms.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

edited July 2012
    Mystic, stop! This is a thread for discussing what build I should be (excluding arcane.) Leave me alone if you don't have anything to say that will help in my decision. Those sheets are stupid, I don't even play on Heaven's Tear. Jeez, use your brain for once.

I see you've already submitted 4 of those sheets. Stop spamming it because I can't deal with that much QQ from you all at once. Give it about a week before you submit another one, please.
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    I see you've already submitted 4 of those sheets. Stop spamming it because I can't deal with that much QQ from you all at once. Give it about a week before you submit another one, please.
    Mystic, that is enough! I never submitted one, they are stupid sheets. I am tired of this! If you don't have any helpful advice to share here then leave! I made this thread to figure out what build would be best for a PvP Veno, not to put up with your bullcrap. This thread is becoming more of your nonsense then it is help for myself and other Venos that might be asking the same thing I am. Last time I checked those "QQ sheets" aren't answering the question I asked. Now, I will be happy to accept your input if you stop being rude and actually start giving advice to help me answer my question.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2012

So you are claiming that you can kill an equaly refines mystic/cleric or psy?

El Oh El...... you have like wat, 17k magic attack buffed? good luck on that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
    edited July 2012
    Mystic, that is enough! I never submitted one, they are stupid sheets. I am tired of this! If you don't have any helpful advice to share here then leave! I made this thread to figure out what build would be best for a PvP Veno, not to put up with your bullcrap. This thread is becoming more of your nonsense then it is help for myself and other Venos that might be asking the same thing I am. Last time I checked those "QQ sheets" aren't answering the question I asked. Now, I will be happy to accept your input if you stop being rude and actually start giving advice to help me answer my question.

Go re-read the order of the posts you made and stop your whining. b:bye
  • Latokona - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    Go re-read the order of the posts you made and stop your whining. b:bye
    It isn't whining, I have had enough of you. Contribute something helpful or do everyone a favor and leave.
    My characters:
    FelineLife-Venomancer
    TankQueen-Barbarian