Whats with all the Old school talk...Really.

Comments

• Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hardcore BR rite der b:chuckle
    Barb does have r9, check chest peice. Your prolly not familiar with barb r9, cuz ur experience is limited with psy. <3
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    he chose to 1v1 on a sin in vendetta
    re
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hardcore BR rite der b:chuckle
    Barb does have r9, check chest peice. Your prolly not familiar with barb r9, cuz ur experience is limited with psy. <3

yea, i guess. im not experience as u, u can see r9 of all classes everyday.b:chuckle. but the point here is, that barb doesnt have r9 weapon. if u could do the same thing, i would admit defeated haha. btw, your server looks like it wont be back soonb:surrender.
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Yes r9 chest boots and legs is not R9, its infact nirvana 4th cast, and extremely easy to aquire it also doesnt have a set bonus of 10 attack level when 2 peices are added b:sad
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    whatever his gear is, hes under-geared. how about u, full r9 with full Josds, and what can u do? 3 Sparks, IG and SZ???? thats just make me LOL
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    u mad ? b:sad
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    @_Ghostz_ I'm just wondering...how long have you been playing pwi?

we know that before Archo, RT, fishies and hypers the gear gap was the same; it was damn hard to kill a full 99 +10 with a Lunar weapon +10 however it used to take a lot to hit 99+ ...I used to see a lot of ppl with 90 green sets/weapons with low refines pking out there so you had more guys to pk against with.

now everyone hit 100+ in a week or less and have access to R9 making that gap bigger for those non-CSs + there are a lot more R9s+10 than the amount of ppl that had 99sets +10

so we can say that the gear gap wasn't that bad back then...
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    @_Ghostz_ I'm just wondering...how long have you been playing pwi?

we know that before Archo, RT, fishies and hypers the gear gap was the same; it was damn hard to kill a full 99 +10 with a Lunar weapon +10 however it used to take a lot to hit 99+ ...I used to see a lot of ppl with 90 green sets/weapons with low refines pking out there so you had more guys to pk against with.

now everyone hit 100+ in a week or less and have access to R9 making that gap bigger for those non-CSs + there are a lot more R9s+10 than the amount of ppl that had 99sets +10

so we can say that the gear gap wasn't that bad back then...

Lol I've played PWI since it was released, (in that month span) & no we cannot go that far back because 1: before packs hypers and even the new FC it was damn near impossible to get a TT 100 weapon or a lunar gold weapon, let alone getting to level 95-100 to use the stuff.

Back in the day of zhen parties & experience scrolls?? People marvelled at a person with tt90 gear that "sparkled", you were considered top tier if you made it to 90!

Back in those days people actually leveled into their gear and a demon spark was like a sign of death to anyone standing on the other side.... when one of the best ways for a barb to level was cube of fate (usually could pass it with slight ease)

We can't go back to those days because this piece of **** game pales in comparison to the (and ill say it) the "good ol days", even the developers can see that. It was a virtually flawless f2p game with enhanced dynamics to make cash shoppers and hardcore players equal... one that got corrupted by countless get rich quick skemes & scandals... this game will never compare to that so I went with this "new games beginning" aka the era of anniversary packs.

and in this pay to play era it hasn't changed much, only the newest "best" armor and gear a player can buy for a small car payment... and well... they knew what they got into when they started (or continued playing).

So pull of the credit card and continue swiping or be gone, its been like that for a while now.
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ah, I see you on FW that one day when I popped on to see the guild I used to be in, only to furiously press the "Leave" button with my mouse clicker because I was done with that guild.

Now I finally see this post, as I lack a computer because of all that bestiality adult films.

Nahtkuul, Cable, meatbunz, Mango, me. ALL CASHSHOPPERS. Maybe not as hardcore as the next but all of us did.

HXC players like us cannot compare to the higher ups. Jk. I remember how I got up to the 100s. I did those offers for like 10 USD worth to mess around with. The third Lucky Coral pack I opened ended up a Warsong Marshall Badge. Then I grinded with an old buddy named Orga at seaweed thieves to 70 with the money I got from that Badge (Lol, Ulmos <3). From there I was introduced to FC by you little folks in Narla and that one guy named DeadGameorsomethingalonglikethat? I then decided to mow lawns and work in the corner to get like 20 dollars to spend for Hypers in FC. 20 dollars to 100 from 70.

20 dollars I say. The rest of the 1 extra level I got and the gear was history, as some of you know.

Edit: Now when I think about it... My life in PWI was surrounded by homosexuals. Fate has been decided. Love them forever.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ahhhh time for king blue name to rear his ugly face b:laugh

fact: I was not always king blue named, i actually participated in PvP alot in the quote "good old days" few here might be able to remember

fact: why did i revert to always being blue? simple, the only balanced PvP on this server is in TW now days and you dont need to go white for that (there is also the fact that i am consistently sin-farmed due to being a wiz and largely hated by alot of people, i pissed in too many people's cheerios)

fact: why is PvP so unbalanced? because of Sins (it is the honest truth) if you are not r9 and you are 100+ you get attacked CONSTANTLY by stealthed sin idiots, and as a wiz unless you have GEAR (r9 or something equivalent to it) that allows you to tank PvP becomes no fun whatsoever, hence no one goes white named anymore unless they are r9, and there are ALOT of people without r9.

fact: sins are the cause of 90% of this games issue's

^example: used to be alot of TT farming SQUADS that would be made, now there isnt much of any, why? cause SINS can SOLO it and there became a massive influx of matz into the market and hence TT lost 90% of its value (also the introduction of r9 caused TT to loose alot of value as well, maybe nirvy 3rd cast might bring some of it back? we can only hope)

fact: r9 is r9, people are gunna get it, that wasent what changed the game, what changed the game wasent r9, it was the introduction of a class that made it possible for you A. be a **** in PK and B. farm solo

fact: Mac_Ceht FARMED his own (full) nirvana, yep you heard it, FARMED, ohh emm geee a wizzy that can farm, proving ppl wrong everyday i am =) and whats more, he FARMED it on his WIZ not on some other toon, and now that they have nirvana 3rd cast..maybe people will finally see the meathod to my madness (r9 isnt everything, patience is key good things come to those who wait)
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol I've played PWI since it was released, (in that month span) & no we cannot go that far back because 1: before packs hypers and even the new FC it was damn near impossible to get a TT 100 weapon or a lunar gold weapon, let alone getting to level 95-100 to use the stuff.

Back in the day of zhen parties & experience scrolls?? People marvelled at a person with tt90 gear that "sparkled", you were considered top tier if you made it to 90!

Back in those days people actually leveled into their gear and a demon spark was like a sign of death to anyone standing on the other side.... when one of the best ways for a barb to level was cube of fate (usually could pass it with slight ease)

We can't go back to those days because this piece of **** game pales in comparison to the (and ill say it) the "good ol days", even the developers can see that. It was a virtually flawless f2p game with enhanced dynamics to make cash shoppers and hardcore players equal... one that got corrupted by countless get rich quick skemes & scandals... this game will never compare to that so I went with this "new games beginning" aka the era of anniversary packs.

and in this pay to play era it hasn't changed much, only the newest "best" armor and gear a player can buy for a small car payment... and well... they knew what they got into when they started (or continued playing).

So pull of the credit card and continue swiping or be gone, its been like that for a while now.

Then what the **** are you still doing here, desparate much?
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Cash Shopped > Non Cash Shopped

/End
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've played now for....almost 3 years....
    and i remember 100k for gold, when ppl did much more lunar, and when ppl lvl; d questing and bh and more questing. when we didn't call for a 101 sin to help in bh29 as soon as we got a scratch. i remember being proud when my 44 archer could JUST tank bh29 with 2 clerics healing me... and with the old signatures and signs in game that showed if a cleric was male or female (blue or red sign) and when tt was much more done. and i miss it. but i live now. i can't erase aps, i can't erase -chan. i can't erase so much and i won't try. I'm not gonna try defeat an aps sin, cause i won't.... and idc, i have plenty of other stuff to do...
    i farmed most of my gear, bought some, buy pwi also gave some good updates, new skills, new areas who look pretty awesome. just wish there were bosses u rally die a lot on. even the new bosses in warsong, at least metal and fire as far as i noticed, can be taken out with a decent tank and 1 or 2 aps ppl...
    point is: ENJOY. DONT
    MISS
    THE
    OLD
    GAME
    TOO
    MUCH!
    u can't change what has happened, if u don't want aps, make a squad and don't inv aps ppl....
    im gonan enjoy this game much more now that i could have told this to others^^
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    you all just say the same thing with different words....

to describe all of your posts with 1 line...its as Zhadi says: Cash Shoppers > Non cashoppers
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    you all just say the same thing with different words....

to describe all of your posts with 1 line...its as Zhadi says: Cash Shoppers > Non cashoppers

FALSE

I blamed it on sins not cash shoppers
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Then what the **** are you still doing here, desparate much?

Lol. I really dont know if it was your lack of literacy or just your fail attempt to troll but ill say it again; I DONT PLAY PWI ANYMORE! (Even put it in caps so you could read it better ^^) I havent played perfect world since... 3-4 Months after Archosaur was released, I returned to the FORUMS (yes, thats what these are called) in order to speak with old friends.

Comprende Senor? I couldnt have typed slower if I tried b:cute
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I type slower than all of you.

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've played now for....almost 3 years....
    and i remember 100k for gold, when ppl did much more lunar, and when ppl lvl; d questing and bh and more questing. when we didn't call for a 101 sin to help in bh29 as soon as we got a scratch. i remember being proud when my 44 archer could JUST tank bh29 with 2 clerics healing me... and with the old signatures and signs in game that showed if a cleric was male or female (blue or red sign) and when tt was much more done. and i miss it. but i live now. i can't erase aps, i can't erase -chan. i can't erase so much and i won't try. I'm not gonna try defeat an aps sin, cause i won't.... and idc, i have plenty of other stuff to do...
    i farmed most of my gear, bought some, buy pwi also gave some good updates, new skills, new areas who look pretty awesome. just wish there were bosses u rally die a lot on. even the new bosses in warsong, at least metal and fire as far as i noticed, can be taken out with a decent tank and 1 or 2 aps ppl...
    point is: ENJOY. DONT
    MISS
    THE
    OLD
    GAME
    TOO
    MUCH!
    u can't change what has happened, if u don't want aps, make a squad and don't inv aps ppl....
    im gonan enjoy this game much more now that i could have told this to others^^

you are a renaissance man and a visionary.
    dont
    ever
    let
    those
    mentally disturbed
    nonathletic
    fat lugubrious **** haters bring you down. i want to be on your team!
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    you are a renaissance man and a visionary.
    dont
    ever
    let
    those
    mentally disturbed
    nonathletic
    fat lugubrious **** haters bring you down. i want to be on your team!

i sooo knew you were gona say that
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I type slower than all of you.

nah cable i totally type slower man
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    0.00000000000000000069 words per minute.

• Scavenge - Dreamweaver
    Scavenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lawl another rage forum -_-; true what the guy say's I love to see all these r9's stand around doing nothing then suddenly a tt99 or nirvy toon walk's out they all jump for a 1v1 at them it's pretty sorry whether or not the person can afford the r9 gear is irrelevant it's not rageing it's a fact the 'better' geared people don't fight eachother when they do it get's personal and the 'IMA KOS YOU YOU NOOB' el oh el
    The limitations of life become too obvious. You need to look for the limitless that's beyond what is obvious.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    PvP on Archosaur: lowbie nabs poking each other until some R9 comes and wrecks their ****. If 2+ R9s are there, none attack each other.

PvP On the best improved server: Evenly geared nabs getting rolled by the faction with more members.

TW on Archosaur: R9 or R8+10 or oneshot

TW on that one server: b:dirty

PvE on Archosaur: LF sin for Nirvy, Link daggers and aps

PvE on the best server ever: This is easy.

I can imagine this game used to be fun "back in the day" But what good does it do to talk about it and want it? lol

I wonder why PWI hasen't been made P2P yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands
    BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so I question [Dai Viper], why are you so determined to say r9 isn't ludicrously op.

Because he has to, in order to credit his "skill" to something other than the best gear on the best pvp mage class on the server.
    why i picked Bloodmystic here, because I am totally obsessed with him, he's so cool. The dude can ignore me for months and I still have to say his name, over and over and over again.

BLOODMYSTIC

BLOODMYSTIC

BLOODMYSTIC, AAAHHHHHHH

sorry I came

Ew Dai, Dats creepy yo
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why did u not pick Bloodmystic? He has Josd too

Psst, I have 13 less jade than cursed does. Thats 26 less defense levels.

And I have 4 less levels, which some count as another 4 defense levels.

And I think he has another few thrown in there that I don't have (depending on helm, rings, neck, etc.), but my imprecision is a result of my not comparing size with others with nearly the same frequency as some.

I know you don't like to recognize gear differences, dai mew mew, but they do exist, and when you gloss over 30+ more defense levels as though they are meaningless? Well, it just makes you look stupid.

I, however, know even you are not THAT stupid - you just willfully ignore the gear advantages of some so that you can feed your ego "its all me, im soooo good, im just the best, better than anyone, gear has nothing to do with it - I'M AWESOME!!!!!"
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How do you blame on sportsmanship when your gear have many josd

Not sure I get your point, I don't think I ever "blamed" anything, and particularly not on "sportsmanship". Go eat another twinky, fat boy.
    like i said earlier if you werent ****, you would gotten better refinement. Take off1 josd and sell when time of orb on sale = 5 ocean orb. Now if you weren't greedy your refinement would been high as hell.

lul, I build my toon for tw, not pk. And I bought my jades before prices went up - 25m vs 40m+ on other servers and 30-35m now on ours. Not sure how thats greedy, but I do see how its smart.

And odd criticism from a fool who was already end game barb to come to a new server and roll another barb and dump all that coin into him here. Couldn't cut it at pk on Sanctuary? Didn't think so, Zerojet.
    I did however remember there was a time Dai refinement was not good as your and you challenge him outside SP. his refinement if i recalled correctly were only +10 weapon and the armor were only +5-6 about the same as your blood. You thought it was delicious and you took the 1 on 1. Guess what pretty much out you lost and got butt hurt and ever since then blame on gears and etc. I don't see what your point is. You blamed on ping and fps, just let you know i always play on 3-5 fps and 500 ping. Next time will you blame anyway? All I see is someone who always say they are school and think they are like the shetz. I don't know back then and don't care but right now let live in the 21th century.

lol, I never accept 1 vs 1, and certainly not against people that are boring, lol. If you or Dai had pk'd before rank 9 you would have known that. "Wanna 1 vs 1" is something **** like you do, and something i mocked. These forums are literally swamped with my posts saying wizards aren't really designed as a 1 vs 1 class, so I can count the number of 1 vs 1 fights I have accepted on one hand, and they were virtually all with friends. So your alleged "memory" never happened. But don't take my word for it - you and Dai really should get your stories straight - he has posted many times on these forums that I will NEVER 1 vs 1 him. Now here you are saying that I actually did.

Grats, you now have me and Dai Viper agreeing on something. A true accomplishment.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited July 2012
    i dont want to talk much, make it short like this: Blood+Proki, 2v1, i let u 2 getting full buffs too, i play own buffs, 1 m/round??? wanna play?b:chuckle. I wanna see what 2 pros old school can do to me. 2 r9s wiz lol
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are you mad bloodymystic son? b:laugh
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    b:sweat
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i dont want to talk much,

something tells me if you did we wouldn't be able to understand you anyway lol
    make it short like this:

haha, all i could think about is that south park episode. "preeze you must understand, we ppls no accomplish much with such short size, but you american, you gargantuan peniis!"
    I wanna see what 2 pros old school can do to me.

thats kinky, but here in america when you ask someone out on a date you don't tell them upfront what you envision sex with them would be like