Your Current/New Goals.

Comments

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I am just making coins. Reshard my archer a bit. Then make coins for recast. But I don't know if I am going to be playing this game before I have enough coins for all of that. I enjoy PWI, but I got RL stuff ahead of me. And I been eyeing non-mmorpgs lately.

So I take it one day at a time and just try to enjoy my time in game with friends.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would say my current goal/s is to do everything in my power to help rebuild the in-game community. It's an uphill battle but I guess thats what makes it worth while.

I am tired of being part of the problem and not a part of the solution, I figure if I waste as much time as I do on these forums or in game than it is only smart to actually try and help this game survive instead of being one of those people who QQ about stuff, but yet never does anything to try to make this game fun again.
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    Rinin - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Make my sin able to farm profitable instances.

Use the farming monies to get my Seeker a mix of r8r and nirvana gears.

Then buy a wardrobe stone and every set of fash >:D
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My original goal was to hit 90 before I quit. After getting to 90, my new goal became 100. However, I have only leveled 3 times in the past 1 1/2 years. Grinding and questing is just not going to do it with my limited game time, and since I can never find people to FCC with, hitting 100 will probably never happen b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I will buy ALL the fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My goals have been:

to hit 105.
    to get R8.
    to refine to around +7 for it all.
    To fully shard with gems.
    To get a complete genie.
    To learn all of my morai skills.
    To learn my celestial sage, 100 skills.
    To learn all of my sage skills...7 left to go.

Sadly, most of these goals are even more hindered with the way that things are now. Morai skills are limited due to VERY LOW amounts of prestige and influence available, and other things cost a lot of coin...which I just do not have...so my current goal would be....

*To actually be able to log in since it won't let me install, or log in.
    *To level my mage in a different game, (8 levels from the top there.)
    *To level farm my mages endgame gear and learn my final skills...in a different game.
    *To see if PWI is still worthy enough for me to continue playing this game.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Make my sin able to farm profitable instances.

Use the farming monies to get my Seeker a mix of r8r and nirvana gears.

Then buy a wardrobe stone and every set of fash >:D

as far as i know there arent any server stash soons :O
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I will buy ALL the fashion.

I saw you the other day with Gilded Ribbon Dress black, its pretty cute, no idea how you get it but i guess you have fash that no one else have. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My new goal is to keep playing and enjoying the game and not worry about anything else.

There is another one if I ever have the time to do that is to get a G16 Nirvana gears + 12 with half VIT stones / JOSD for my barb.

Another one that is unrealistic, a G16 customizable OHT HA set for Barb to have A nice amount of VIT and reduced damage adds with a hammer too, along with channeling on a pole hammer. While veno gets her magic sword with physical attack adds and interval (along with higher durability) or the ability to use whips. Veno would get the same armor as barb does. Along with reduced damage shards / HP.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Finishing my lv.100's cultivation

Even if I have absolutely no interest/use on it.

But you get a cool looking new tier for your genie! It gets BIGGER O.O and maybe some pants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I saw you the other day with Gilded Ribbon Dress black, its pretty cute, no idea how you get it but i guess you have fash that no one else have. :3

There are two Glided Ribbon sets (minus the hair) on the entire server to my knowledge. I own one of them. They came from the Nien Event they did for New Years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2012
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Goals... that's easy.

1. Get a herc for my Veno.
    2. Level my Barb to Lv100 and get some good gear for him.
    3. Get Rank 8 or HH99 armor to get a cleric friend off my back.
    4. Learn that pretty new Veno skill I got today.
    5. Reach 15k+ HP on barb.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Watching that youtube video made me realize how much i miss watching the old pokemon, that seriously brought back memories of sitting down and watching every episode lmao *nerd moment*
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    /casts archer rez on thread. LIVE!
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • WynterDawn - Archosaur
    WynterDawn - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Goals, huh?

Well, the first is to de-newb. I'm getting there. Slowly and surely, I still have to learn the game slang among other things. Thanks to my love of reading, this forum and the wiki are a huge help. Too bad I have short term memory loss and have to scribble notes onto post-its. The last MMO I really played was on the PS2 back in the day....so yeah it's been a while.

The second is to get seven bottles of plum dye so I can dye a freaking coat the color I want to wear.

I'm sure in the future there will be more goals, but I think these are enough for now.b:cute
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    To get my clerics armor and weapon before lvl 100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • hansbock75
    hansbock75 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My goals are really simple

1) Lvl my veno(lvl 90 now) to 100 without using FC
    2) Lvl my cleric to 90 now without FC
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    For self amusement. As well as for a few others. I'm curious to what your current/new goals are ingame to keep you preoccupied while you play with others/farm/merchant/cashshop. If you already quit this game and are pretty much waiting for the newest fanboy game to come out please don't bother.

These goals can be as realistic to unrealistic as you wish. Or you can include both. If its gear you're after feel free to add a pwcalc to it.

/Inb4Pokemonthemesong

For myself, my unrealistic goal is for r9 3rd cast because the set looks smexy and I'm tired of looking at a barbed tail that looks like a hard **** when I wear my armor.... (I doubt they will put wedding candies in any time soon.)

I don't have a realistic goal as I have met all of mine. :3

your goals you have aquired arent realistic and will never be.
    And having goals in a game..thats whats messed up in this world today...get real plz.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And having goals in a game..thats whats messed up in this world today...get real plz.

I never even listed my goals what made you the decider of what isn't realistic? Very rude person.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012

So you're saying when you play Mario brothers you just do random stuff and then quit? My goal in that game is personally to defeat bowser. Then again, I know how video games work. You have goals, levels, and objectives. Objectives being the short term things you gotta do to reach the overall goal of the video game, whatever that may be. Why shouldn't the same apply to an MMO?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Stop posting, plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My goal would be getting full r9 at the end of this year. I want to be pro like Spell_Caster and LilStefy, those guys are my role models. b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    After 3 years playing cleric/veno mains, my recent goals and achievements are:

1 - make alts to run TT - its the poor mans/non-merchants why of making a dollar. Now I can run tt and swap to bring in one of my alts to pick up fairy boxes. Have five 70+ alts for this purpose now.

2 - level a sin - got the sin to 82 and am squishy as hell. Ive realized I cant afford to make it non-squishy yet...

3 - make a seeker to totally try something non magic classes. 5 weeks old and lvl 81. Am loving the class, so far much more fun than the cleric. A better grinding char by far than the veno. Am loving vortex grinding on multi mobs. My first melee char that I actually use. Did first full fc xp room mobs just 2 days ago.

4 get all crafts to level 8. Have level 7 on all and the books to 8 - just need to make a few things. (doesnt include apoc - since I cant access any areas to make higher level apoc pots.

5 pool the resources across all 12 chars and sell/use the 300 tt mats I have and use the money to merchant.

6 - merchant/merchant/merchant. All other gears related goals are a pipe-dream unless I can get a few billion coins together from merchanting.
  • wagtail24
    wagtail24 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    my goal is to get in a squad with my clerc
    be it realistic or not you may choose
  • matthys101
    matthys101 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My First Goal is....To upgrade my pc and internet line in 3 months b:angry cant play a barb with 2-5 sec lag ><.Other than that im just grinding and have around 6 toons i lvl at the moment so no dull moments for me i dont zhen or fcc as thats when u get lvl 90+ OP people that cant even play there classes b:surrender
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Current goals:

- get archer to 102, slow going because I don't Cube or FF, but only 20% to go
    - get a good reroll on G15 morai bow (I keep getting mag or mp and now I'm out of influence)
    - get G15 morai weapon for veno and wiz
    - get barb/BM/sin/2nd cleric to 100
    - grind some DQs so I can get more event gold for refining

Pretty simple goals for now. Once my alts get closer to 100 I will have to start looking at new gear, and new goals will be created. I would love to have a goal like R9 for my archer but... with the amount of alts I support, and my lack of merchanting skills, it is just unrealistic. I stick to R8/TT99 (though I'm liking some of these G15 morai weaps).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, I achieved the 4 aps base Sage. So what's left now would be:
    a) refines to +10
    b) better shards
    c) G15 Nirvana dagger

Dunno about the order on those.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:surrenderto be able to collect all nirv and morai mag swords cause veno r8 pataka is justb:cry
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Periapt - Dreamweaver
    Periapt - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Current goals:
    + Get to 85, so I can join my main's guild
    + Get to 89, so I can go Sage~

After that:
    + Get to 95, then do Morai quests to Lv96. A guildy said he'd return if I got to 96. ^__^;;
    + Get all manufacturing skills to Lv5, then Lv6.

And I'm sure I'll have more goals once I actually reach 95/96. My highest level character is Lv85, although I've been playing PWI for over two years... Not that it would show on this acct.

Gear at 90 isn't a problem, since a former guildy gave me all my TT90 mats and subs. <3

My gear at 95/96 would change, and this is most likely when I'd take a "break" from leveling and work on those, among other things. It would probably be a mix of OHT, Morai, and mold stuffs.