Your Current/New Goals.

Options
KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
For self amusement. As well as for a few others. I'm curious to what your current/new goals are ingame to keep you preoccupied while you play with others/farm/merchant/cashshop. If you already quit this game and are pretty much waiting for the newest fanboy game to come out please don't bother.

These goals can be as realistic to unrealistic as you wish. Or you can include both. If its gear you're after feel free to add a pwcalc to it.

/Inb4Pokemonthemesong

For myself, my unrealistic goal is for r9 3rd cast because the set looks smexy and I'm tired of looking at a barbed tail that looks like a hard **** when I wear my armor.... (I doubt they will put wedding candies in any time soon.)

I don't have a realistic goal as I have met all of mine. :3
[SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
Post edited by KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Current goals, stand afk mostly and do a BH or 2 if i can force myself.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My goal is to level my alt on harshlands without ffing to 101 and farming 5aps with a coinbase of 0 in todays economy (unrealistically to 105 without ffing or using hypers) and my true unrealistic goal would be to get 3rd r9 for my psychc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    get wuild gars 2.
    but seriously lvl my cleric to 100 and get r8
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    emm for now waiting on pwi databse to finally add the information on new nirvana 3rd cast weapons cuz I wanna see the difference between vana 3rd cast dags and r9 dags. Then decide if I still want to get my r9 b:chuckle Then when I finally get all of my end game gear.. propably start practicing pvp more cuz i suck b:surrender . Yes.. trying to avoid PK as much as I can cuz its not rly my thing lol b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • he4rt
    he4rt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    my goal is to find someone who could actually teach me how to merchant in this game without using real money and reselling stuff from boutique. that would mean someone whould provide me ss from their trades (so i could know no one is bul l**** ting me) and telling me which stuff i could farm(thats within my gear). so if anyone would like to help pm me
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I want to get full PvE armor and swords for my seeker, and maybe start working on my nirvana armors since I could have made a few pieces by now but just ended up selling all my canny's and raptures b:surrender
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Finishing my lv.100's cultivation

Even if I have absolutely no interest/use on it.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    emm for now waiting on pwi databse to finally add the information on new nirvana 3rd cast weapons cuz I wanna see the difference between vana 3rd cast dags and r9 dags. Then decide if I still want to get my r9 b:chuckle Then when I finally get all of my end game gear.. propably start practicing pvp more cuz i suck b:surrender . Yes.. trying to avoid PK as much as I can cuz its not rly my thing lol b:surrender
    R9 Daggers
    G16 Nirvana Daggers +Addons
    he4rt wrote: »
    my goal is to find someone who could actually teach me how to merchant in this game without using real money and reselling stuff from boutique. that would mean someone whould provide me ss from their trades (so i could know no one is bul l**** ting me) and telling me which stuff i could farm(thats within my gear). so if anyone would like to help pm me

You can't "teach" Merchanting. The problem with it is once something is "orginal" people copy it and it becomes abundance. The best way to "merchant" is to copy what other people are doing.... if you see a ton of shops selling DQ items then sell DQ items by undercuttin them a littel and overbuying them a little where you still profit and make them either
    A) buy you out.
    B) pack up and leave
    C) do something stupid

But that's if you have the staying power to do that to them.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ehh...

* Get barb to 100 when I stop being lazy
    * Get TT99 armors for barb when I stop being lazy
    * Get morai skillbooks for archer when I stop being lazy
    * Level my sin when I stop being lazy
    * Actually do cube for money again when I stop being lazy.
    etc. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Waiting for 90% discount sale on Rank 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    he4rt wrote: »

You've seen WarrenWolfy's merchanting tutorials on pwinsider.wordpress.com I take it? Start by following those and learn more by doing.

Seriously, nobody's gonna take screenshots from every stage in a trade just to prove something to you that you could easily prove for yourself with a minimal investment. I must've done thousands upon thousands of trades, and I'm just a small-time merchant; why would I spend that sort of effort when I know just how easy it was for myself to jump in and learn first-hand? You can do the same.

...Oh yeah, and my goals... Get out of type-4 merchant territory and solidly into type-5; need maybe another 100 gold for that.
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Right now I'm rather unmotivated actually as I'm waiting for a game to come out in September (and for the record, no it's not an MMO, it's a DS game) and to buy a PS2 to play two particular games (currently borrowing a friend's).

However, when I get back to being motivated I have these plans;

-Get remaining Morai skills for Veno.
    -Get last demon skill I'm missing, Malefic Crush, via Cube.
    -Either +6 the remaining pieces of my gear or +7 some that are already +6
    -Either get Morai G15 Sphere for Psy or R8 (depends on whether I decide to actually PvP with her or not XD)
    -Finish Chrono/Culti on Cleric (about to unlock 4th map) and Psychic (about to unlock 3rd map)
    -Maybe get Sage Revive for my Cleric (I don't play her as much as I used to and stopped investing into get halfway through...)
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jackzr
    jackzr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My biggest goal is pre-purchasing a dif game cuz its beta weekend commin, woot woot, cant wait, hope it takes lots of people away from this dreadful game.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ty! ^,^
    Np
    jackzr wrote: »
    My biggest goal is pre-purchasing a dif game cuz its beta weekend commin, woot woot, cant wait, hope it takes lots of people away from this dreadful game.

And here lies an idiot who can't read.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jackzr wrote: »

Then what r u still doing here? Bye bye b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OH geeze..... goals.....

I need a decent 10* sale to finish +10 Armor, +11 Weapon, +12 Weapon......
    Start sharding with actual shards... +11 Armors...
    G15 Neck.... Sky Cover.... Tome.

In no particular order. So much merching, lol. That will cost in the realm of 1.5 bil+

Once all that is done, I'd finally consider R9R. Or just getting my cleric actual gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Current goals (both realistic and unrealistic):

-Get 105 (will be 99.5% "legit", if that's still a term nowadays. Currently 23.4ish% to 104)
    -Make T3 Nirvana daggers (already got the mold, Essence of Offense, and half the badges)
    -+10 my R8r and T2 Nirvana bracers (currently +8)
    -Get -int on my R8r boots
    -Get R9r2 daggers since it'll be relatively cheap to chienkun over +12 (500 chiens, or 225 gold)
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Current goals:
    Veno:

Finally getting theBlazing Barrier skill
    Getting the Puffball Skill (just for the heck of it)
    Train my Flying Piggy to lvl 100

Archer:
    Getting to 95
    Getting the stealth and leap skills
    Getting to 101
    Morai G15 Bow from Carona Order

Psy:
    To become my slave for Wraith Gate robes for all 3 characters
    Become lvl 80 and use that pretty lotus flower weap
    After that we'll see...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:avoid

-Farm most of my TT90 set myself and refine it to at least +4. ~Halfway Check!~
    -Level to 90 so I can actually wear it. ~Check!~
    -Get to 95 and have fun in Morai.
    -Learn to not fail at Merchanting so bad. (Yes I read Warren's guide, go away) ~Sort of Check!~
    -Buy/find most of my Demon cleric skills.
    -Level my veno to 80 so I can use her armored bear and name it Frosbite.
    -Level a Qingfu pet to lvl100 for the lols.
    -Mostly grind/quest my levels.
    -Learn to tank fb69 on my cleric.
    -Get R8 recast/LunarNirvana/lvl101Morai gear because it's pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not that anyone cares but....
    My main goal right now is getting NV pants and Sleeves. Eventually getting OHT boots and Wings of cloudcharger. I have farmed and merchanted both 99 sleeves and pants. I have about 30 uncannies. So right now I am SLOWLY merching the rest of the coins for uncannies. If anyone has any tips that can speed up this tedious process, let me know.

I got 30 mil to my name atm.

I run NV whenever I can.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Stay in Shroud long enough to get skill and to 102, then go back to Corona for red cosmos.

Get last 16 chrono pages for 3rd 100 skill.

Get Gaia's Blessing and great transfusion.

After then having every skill and as high a lv as I'm likely to ever want to get I'll probably tool around on my red unicorn looking for something to do if I play at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Realistic goals=

At the moment, working on 2nd casting my nirvana leggins on my sin. After that getting some "big girl" refines and shards.

After a very long hiatus, my facmate really needed a cleric so I helped them out with their bh79. And lo and behold, my cleric was actually fun to play again. So I think i want to get her gear back in order, dust off those wings, and start playing it again. I had previously quit the cleric, and for now I still have cuz I only got the coin/time for one toon. But maybe soon.

Unrealistic goal=at the rate I play now, and how little merchanting I can be bothered to do, rank 9 and third cast probably aren't going to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Imma jump on the latest fanboy game!b:cool

Seriously level my psy to 100 then work on some recast rank 8 gear for him.
    Was thinking about about 3rd cast Nirvana daggers for my sin but I dunno my 2nd cast are just fine, I guess this goal will be to decide if I wanna pursue that...
    Was thinking too of leveling my sin to 104 from 103 but so sick of fc :p
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I got bored of play my clerics so now i just use one of them for TW.

I stopped play mage cause with all the power lvl the majority of clerics suck.

I started play mystic, so its my goal to learn to play mystic, i don't really need to bother for gears she's on the same account than my clerics so eventually i would be able use gears i already have.

In PvE mystic is easy to play for me since i'm use play cleric/wizz/veno, i just needed to learn which plant to use in which situation.

My goal is to learn to PvP on mystic, lvl to 100, get skills lvl11.
    I don't have big goal, on my cleric my goal was to get all demon skills and to don't suck in TW, i reached both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -Get 5k Prestige in Corona for Talismans (maybe Red Cosmos too if a dyable one isnt purchasable by then)
    -Get Full Lunar NV-S2 (and maybe slowly acquire molds for S3)
    -Craft Lunar(G) HA gear for a Barb (already have 2 pieces of green gear)
    -Get a NV-S3 weapon and (maybe) R8 recast w/ Purify or Infinite
    -Get better at PvP
    -Make 3 81/100 Genies
    -Unlock all 4 OHT maps
    -Defeat all of the Card Bosses
    -Tank Snakefist
    -Go against at least 4 World Bosses
    -Become a Celestial
    -Find a faction that I'm comfortable in

-I would probably finish some of these things quicker, but most of the time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Level BM to 101 and finish off the 5aps gear(currently level 97 just needing 2 pieces of LA/HA TT 99, already got the 0.05 legs)
    Level wizzy to 101
    Finish +10ing veno/wizzy gear
    Tank BH69 on a level 82 cleric(pole/nob, pyro is boring)
    Get 3rd fairy on 3 characters(BM, Wiz, Veno)
    Get more 81+/100 genies
    Find a good faction for my veno

and last but not least...

Kill ElenaCostel in a Synesis vs Liberate TWb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My goal for some time now is to reach 20k+ HP on my cleric

This involves:
    - Turning full lunar HA set into G16 (1/6 done)
    - +12 said gear

Ultimate goal to also 3rd cast my r9 glaive for sexy 65 att lvls and purify spell.

And then hopefully be able to stand up to any sin 1v1
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    and last but not least...

Kill ElenaCostel in a Synesis vs Liberate TWb:avoid

b:chuckle