124»

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    done done done with this noob i go watch some action in pwi bb noob diego

ooh lets beg gm for more 2x so you can afford real gear haha

Are you being emo or a bully?
    Are you QQing because your class is useless, or bragging that you are better than everyone else?
    Are you sad you can't farm nirvana or making fun of people that need to because they can't afford to CS?

I just can't tell which type of elitism you are going for.

And ZOMG quintuple post. Dude figure out forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just found a 2nd demon troll :who knows next to nothing about game,doesn't take advice and goes ahead shouting at every1 and swearing xD.What has this world come to.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Glad I'm a 5.0 APS Barb, so I can tank old school way or the 5.0 APS way. Best of both worlds. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    dude ur 3rd sparked is my regular crith me sparking is tree times more and blood rush will be even more dont you know blood rush is best vs aps meaning ur poke damage.

if i dont fear a +10 sin i certainly dont fear a wanabe sin with claw-barb gtfo

so fail haha

So let me get this straight, because you have r9 +10 you're pro? Because you're NV hammers suck you hit harder then I do? Hmm another question you do know blood rush stacks even with claws so I spark and hit hard with claws and kill you in less then hmm 4 seconds?

Another thing I have r9, in the mists of getting the weapon then the rest and I'll still be better then you. But whats even funnier is you hide in safe zone and trash talk but won't come out, and yet you come on the forums not even knowing your class to tell people they fail because they can play it better then you. You call me a wanna be sin yet I can prob tank better in tiger then you can.

Please Ghoul for your own sake quit PWI or keep quiet cause you make fun of yourself every time you try and insault someone, or say you're pro cause of r9.

Thank you for the laugh you have given me since you hide when ever you are challenged or "try and make fun of people" for their builds. Grow up and act your age :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    u do realize that many can't afford R9+10....?
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    suck me dude you sure talk a lot for a pve dude i bet you know less and less and if you played on old time i bet you was a veno haha am i right yet.

so many haters sucking sins *** all the time haha so fail

Stop flirting with me, I don't date dumb girls.

Veno was my 5th character. First was a cleric, second a barb, 3rd a bm... That's how I know what healers and squadmates prefer. Something you are still grasping at, like the concept of not double-posting or posting 6 times in a row. Coordinate your thoughts before you speak at me next time, maybe something less fail will come out. Your only claim here is you've spent more on this game than most people and are still out performed in every aspect, is that why you're so angry?

samhead wrote: »
    I have not 'adapted' and I never will. People say 'adapt', and I hear 'give in', 'sell out' or 'give up'. I won't be a clone DD...there is now only one 'right' way to make a bm or sin or barb if you want to hold aggro and 'solo' everything - same gear, same weapons, same 'spark - autoattack - spark' rinse repeat.

I can respect this point of view, but remember adaptation and evolution is only necessary for failing systems. Not adapting and not evolving and instead sticking with what has failed is what makes things extinct. It's not adapting that I consider giving in or giving up.

There are plenty of different gear setups for aps barbs, plenty of different weapons, but what makes us different is not the gear pieces (it's a game, every piece of gear is a digital copy whether it's aps build, R9, tt90...) what makes us different is how we play. Clawbarb's have the versatility of way more playstyles than an axe barb. We have more ways to respond to situations, too, and a wider assortment of gear choices. The most generic type of barb is the vit barb that does little more than spam ream.

I get your frustration because our job is still to do the pulls and sometimes to tank, depending on the squad. There are alot of fail clawbarbs who weren't up to the challenge and either spark->auto or neglected their gear or something and it gives the rest of us a bad name. It's easier to see the direct correlation between adding 160 dex to your build vs having 160 more vit and say the clawbarb died during the pull because he didn't have enough hp so he's fail, versus the vit barb who can't hold aggro and it's the 'sins fault' because the barb neglected his tanking aggro ability. Claw barbs still won't hold aggro in many situations but they will succeed in more squads than a vit barb will making them that much more useful.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    we are kinda at the gear point in the game where the stat point vit going to dex wont really make that dramatic a difference. I've run full warsongs with both claw and cat-pulling built barbs, and TBH i would prefer the cat-puller variety. they can pull larger groups and not just hop from one group of 3 mobs to the next apsing one at a time. while a claw barb can kill a single mob faster, a pulling barb can pull and hold a larger amount, enabling everyone else to aoe big groups.

allowing everyone else to deal 100k to 15 mobs every 2 seconds is much better squad dps than doing 10-15k x5aps on a single mob. and when you are running with a squad, squad DPS > your own DPS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    u do realize that many can't afford R9+10....?

You do realize you can farm r9+10? It may take awhile but it can be done just cause most CS doesn't mean everyone does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Gotta close this for necro.
This discussion has been closed.