how barb will take back agro back from 5aps

Comments

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You fail and Ive been playing since 08 and your 09 what makes you think that 09 came before. Im done talking to such a child and one that cant even read under peoples avatars, count, spell, or read. Just remember barbs wont tank again even if you Base dmg is higher.

i was playing pwi a year before lost city was made in pw_my Oracle.

ur the nub here and i am to done talking with your aps brain of a barb.

keep ur aps hope it let you kill anything pvpb:bye
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    srsly lets finish this "who played first" discussionb:angry

also:
    BANANASb:laugh
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this is what i would think a barb who wont lose agro to aps will look like in damage.

no gear cos its not the main issue in this thread.

why dual hammer cos minimum base damage is superior to all the other type of damage and i would hate to hit min min min and max in that order.

so a higher minimum with a lower maximum for a str barb would do much better.

anything to take agro back from 5aps is my new goal and i think this can work.

http://pwcalc.com/1e03a1c265ac36ee

My reaction as soon as i saw +12 and rank 9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012

1 will be laughing when 3rd cast nv dual hammer **** r9 non recasted weak hammer

30 attack vs 40 attack lv b:bye ur argument is fail

and i was right as the update come on wendays now what ur fail argument fail one
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1 will be laughing when 3rd cast nv dual hammer **** r9 non recasted weak hammer

30 attack vs 40 attack lv b:bye ur argument is fail

and i was right as the update come on wendays now what ur fail argument fail one

I'm seriously, seriously thankful that I don't play on LC, nor do you (I really hope) play on Sanct.

Third Cast Nirvana hammers require you to farm Lunar Glade. Unless they remove the fee to get in, they will (most likely) be retardedly expensive.

And damn, 10 attack levels is TOTALLY gonna break the game.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting these sad, fail posts on this forum.

>_> For the original topic, I held aggro against a perma-sparking R8+8 Sin the other day. Not sure if she was 4.0 or 5.0, but had a lot of APS gear.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm seriously, seriously thankful that I don't play on LC, nor do you (I really hope) play on Sanct.

Third Cast Nirvana hammers require you to farm Lunar Glade. Unless they remove the fee to get in, they will (most likely) be retardedly expensive.

And damn, 10 attack levels is TOTALLY gonna break the game.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting these sad, fail posts on this forum.

>_> For the original topic, I held aggro against a perma-sparking R8+8 Sin the other day. Not sure if she was 4.0 or 5.0, but had a lot of APS gear.

with r8 it would be max 4aps with all the -int pieces
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    with r8 it would be max 4aps with all the -int pieces

Wrong they can have r8 chest, nv legs, lunar cape, wrists and boots, neck and belt, and tome sin can use r8 daggers and be 5 aps invalid.

and beside ghoul plays on the LC server and is fail, well so many on the server agree in world chat :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
    edited May 2012
    Wrong they can have r8 chest, nv legs, lunar cape, wrists and boots, neck and belt, and tome sin can use r8 daggers and be 5 aps invalid.

and beside ghoul plays on the LC server and is fail, well so many on the server agree in world chat :D

Let's see... R8 daggers are 1.25 base, Add in Tome, 1.33, Robe, 1.43, Nirvana leggings, 1.54, Wrists and boots, 2.0, neck and belt, 2.22, and R8 chest, 2.86. Sparked, that's 4.0. You'd need G15, Hitmans, or Hook and Thorn to get to 3.33 base, or G13's/G15 with double int to get to 4.0 base.

Either way, 4.0 sparked with +8 R8 daggers isn't a laughing matter. Would out DPS my Sage sin 4.0 base with G13 +10 daggers, as long as I don't spam wind shield for 5.0.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012

ooh and diego is nothing but a damn noob poor and will never acomplish a thing.

sad but true ooh i alredy got 2nd cast nv dual hammer +7 ppl like diego i meet daily
    nothing but trash poor sod kittys.

if he was any good he have r9 one piece at least he have nothing to show for all thise years show how bad he is.

is happy waiting on 3rd cast nv i plan on getting my hammer toward
    edited May 2012

sad but true ooh i alredy got 2nd cast nv dual hammer +7 ppl like diego i meet daily

if he was any good he have r9 one piece at least he have nothing to show for all thise years show how bad he is.

Dude, what is wrong with you? You sound like PrincessNoa. >_>

I'm willing to bet that you have no idea how to play a Barb. You should stop posting, you look like a moron, just like Noa does when he opens his mouth.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012

Are you stupid?

1st the name is DEAGO
    Second r9 doesnt mean you're good it means that you have money.
    Third Ill have you know I farm my gear and as of right now I'm in the mists of farming full NV other then the cape with JosD and vit stones oh and Ill be 5 aps.

R9 doesnt make you good, knowing your class makes you good :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I'm willing to bet that you have no idea how to play a Barb. You should stop posting, you look like a moron, just like Noa does when he opens his mouth.
    ^^this, agreed with Sarra
    not gonna mention that person you said out loud, but your right, this moron reminds me of that person you mentioned. To the OP with the nirvy hammers, just let it go. b:bye
    There's no point in arguing over aggro or so called gear.

yeah I got R9 too (full set with an elemental cube neck+currently working on refines and stones/gems), but I don't use it to pvp like a nab, because I don't waste good $ to pvp. pretty pointless IMO, I use it to best help my small faction for special occasions like zhenning for semi rare mats such as colored glue. Even some of my faction mates (who also play barbs) will ask me some questions of my gear and how I utilize it with my barb, along with using my skills. b:pleased

I gotta agree with DEAGO, elite gear isn't everything, its skill that comes first.

PS: feel free to look at my join date and call me a pwrlvl noob :p . Why not look at my core connect profile?
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Are you stupid?

1st the name is DEAGO
    Second r9 doesnt mean you're good it means that you have money.
    Third Ill have you know I farm my gear and as of right now I'm in the mists of farming full NV other then the cape with JosD and vit stones oh and Ill be 5 aps.

R9 doesnt make you good, knowing your class makes you good :D

and what class is 5apbarb ooh right non there is no 5apsbarb there is 5aps and barb.

ooh and who care if i wear r9 armor i never bouth it to 1 shoot ppl i am missing two pieces to be god anyways and the better parts to.

maybe ur one of those dumb *** who think 4 pieces is r9 when axe alone is most of the attacl lv wish i miss and belt git 3 attack lvb:shocked damn what a noob.

did you really play for so many year and still think of me as a r9 while i miss the weapon
    and you call urself pro pff aps is in ur brain it seem.

maybe if you stop wasting money on vit stone int gera and claw u be r9
    do not be jelly on ppl who have thing you lack it make u look bad
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    i come from oracle from pw_my one year before lost city pvp server was founded now ur point is.

if you wish to look for date and state ur date to make u pro ur gona lose plain and simpel.

now you do not like what i show then dont come with noobish thread and keep it to urself.ur all supporter of aps so ofc ur gona show fail math beside ur axe damage are so horrible i laugh when i see barb using fail damage cos they claw and need to crith to do decent.

ooh and 3rd cast nv weapon is way stronger then r9 and look better then stupid **** pole axe does.

i am so not gona respond to these noobs no more as they are all noobs and aps supporter pff who need these morons.

i call u howaver i want diego if you do not like how i call it its ur problem diego not mine
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i come from oracle from pw_my one year before lost city pvp server was founded now ur point is.

if you wish to look for date and state ur date to make u pro ur gona lose plain and simpel.

now you do not like what i show then dont come with noobish thread and keep it to urself.ur all supporter of aps so ofc ur gona show fail math beside ur axe damage are so horrible i laugh when i see barb using fail damage cos they claw and need to crith to do decent.

ooh and 3rd cast nv weapon is way stronger then r9 and look better then stupid **** pole axe does.

i am so not gona respond to these noobs no more as they are all noobs and aps supporter pff who need these morons.

i call u howaver i want diego if you do not like how i call it its ur problem diego not mine

Time to take your two IQ points, rub them together to start a fire, and burn your computer.

You brag about starting on PW-My but still haven't figured out the basics of the game (or the English language). Yes, axes hit harder than fists, but no, you don't out dd anyone.

Your only claim to PWI is spending money and not knowing how to play a barb. You have R9 and are out tanked by every barb in here. Real barbs can't wear head fashion, but we should get the GMs to alow you to wear a jester hat because you are no real barb.

I hope you do buy T3 Nirvana, you'll need it to suck less. You need every advantage you can get because you continue to ignore forum advice and have no knowledge of how to actually play a barb. I was probably doing things in TT70 gear that you can barely do in R9, but you need that crutch, I don't. You are the forum joke and everytime you post a hundred people laugh at you.

By the way, real tigers have claws. b:laugh
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Time to take your two IQ points, rub them together to start a fire, and burn your computer.

You brag about starting on PW-My but still haven't figured out the basics of the game (or the English language). Yes, axes hit harder than fists, but no, you don't out dd anyone.

Your only claim to PWI is spending money and not knowing how to play a barb. You have R9 and are out tanked by every barb in here. Real barbs can't wear head fashion, but we should get the GMs to alow you to wear a jester hat because you are no real barb.

I hope you do buy T3 Nirvana, you'll need it to suck less. You need every advantage you can get because you continue to ignore forum advice and have no knowledge of how to actually play a barb. I was probably doing things in TT70 gear that you can barely do in R9, but you need that crutch, I don't. You are the forum joke and everytime you post a hundred people laugh at you.

i laugh at ur weak comparasion lol sorry but ur the joke not me.
    tt70 i do without ever blincing or potting noob.

sorry but ur fail just admit ur using a broken mechanism and you fail at ur clas its no shame in admit defeat when you use onther type of weapon to do what you used to do.

its easy to break a broken mecanism use a more broken mechanism b:bye there you go
    edited May 2012

Wow, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. b:laugh

I +1 the quoted post. b:mischievous
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012

b:laugh +1000 for quoted post. A real tiger or any other cat like beast does have claws on their paws.

Reading this made me fall out of my chair and rolled on the floor laughing like a Hyena. b:chuckle I too never laughed this much in a decade of my life.

By the way doesn't a real tiger want something fresh everyday and not the same meal? (same meal as in same type of topic or same playing role)
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I can't work out which is funnier, Sakubatou's post, or Ghoul's reply. They are both hilarious. Ghoul, s t f u. You have done nothing but show how moronic you are.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited May 2012
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm just glad that being 5.0 APS allows me to make coins without the need to charge zen. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Deago - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    and what class is 5apbarb ooh right non there is no 5apsbarb there is 5aps and barb.

ooh and who care if i wear r9 armor i never bouth it to 1 shoot ppl i am missing two pieces to be god anyways and the better parts to.

maybe ur one of those dumb *** who think 4 pieces is r9 when axe alone is most of the attacl lv wish i miss and belt git 3 attack lvb:shocked damn what a noob.

did you really play for so many year and still think of me as a r9 while i miss the weapon
    and you call urself pro pff aps is in ur brain it seem.

maybe if you stop wasting money on vit stone int gera and claw u be r9
    do not be jelly on ppl who have thing you lack it make u look bad

Not true if I wanted I could farm r9 or even buy it if thats how I chose to go. Oh and besides the gear I have now I can use on another character so doesnt really matter. Look at it this way Ill have aps and aggro while you struggle for aggro with ream. Enough said. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ezio Auditore
  • samhead
    samhead Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I rarely post on forums anywhere, and I can't see any point in doing so now except that I want to. I read this thread while searching for advice on barb gear as I've hit 99 and I really don't know which way to go.

I sympathize with Ghoul, I really do. I too started in 2008 on the Malaysian English Oracle server, maybe I even knew him back in the day. We both come from a time when this game was balanced, and fun, and there was a role for everyone. In my opinion PW is broken now, and can never be fixed. I'm old school, I live in the past, and I wish I could go back there.

Maybe I'm just old.

Deago please don't be angry with him, he's fighting a losing battle deep down he knows he cannot win. Our Perfect World (his and mine) is gone and we hate it. Time and time again I have my barb's uselessness thrown in my face. People ask for help in a BH, and what they really want is a high aps sin to do it for them in 5 minutes. They only grudgingly accept my help if no aps people are available. Yes, barbs can 'be helpful' with our skills, but we are no longer essential and in many cases totally irrelevant. I can't for the life of me figure out why PWE broke their own game, except for the obvious - it must make them more money this way.

As it is in the real world, so now it is in PW...everyone wants everything now, fast and easy, whether it's levels, instances, or gear. Can you believe it took me almost 10 months to get to lvl 89 for the first time so long ago? Back when 89 and the first fairy actually meant something.

I have not 'adapted' and I never will. People say 'adapt', and I hear 'give in', 'sell out' or 'give up'. I won't be a clone DD...there is now only one 'right' way to make a bm or sin or barb if you want to hold aggro and 'solo' everything - same gear, same weapons, same 'spark - autoattack - spark' rinse repeat. I do what one poster suggested - if someone is determined to steal aggro from me by sparking every 15 seconds (if they even need to), then I let them have it. I am tired of playing aggro ping pong. He/she can either tank or they can't. If they steal aggro and they die, it's their own fault if they don't have the HP or defense scores to live through it. Once they die, I grab aggro and continue to tank.

At what point exactly did tanking a boss become about everyone trying to intentionally steal aggro from the barb? It's turned into some sort of proof of how 'badass' you are if you can continuously steal it...I mean, people seem proud of it. And of course, if they die, they blame the barb and/or the cleric. It's funny. A high aps bm or sin can tell me 10 mins before we enter an instance that I'll never be able to hold aggro from them, then if a boss kills them it's somehow still my fault for not being able to do what they just finished telling me was impossible.

I don't see the point in 'soloing' everything in a MMO game. I have several single player games on my PC for that. I play PW to have fun with the game, meet people, make friends and team with them to accomplish common goals.

Someone made the comment 'have fun finding nirvy squads unless you have a lot of friends willing to bring you through because you can't solo anything'. Well, actually yes I have friends in game, and we squad together to run instances to help each other with whatever we need or want. We're average players with average gear, most of us. We'll never be 'pro' because we can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on the game.

I'll keep being the best old school sage tanker barb I can be, and my alts will be the best they can be. I'll play them the way I know and remember them, and I'll keep having fun as long as I can.

So if you don't want me in your nirvy squad because I'm a useless tank barb who doesn't have +10 super fists or claws...well that's ok. I'll just go with my friends in my faction, and we'll make our way through, slowly, one way or another....or we won't.

But we'll have fun trying.

Unfortunately by the time I finished reading this thread, and posting this reply, I've come to the sad realization that it probably doesn't matter whether I go tt99 and nirvy, or R8 and beyond - in the end I'll still be irrelevant.

Which, I suppose, I knew all along.

Napayuk 99 Sage tanker barb, with axes :)
    Director, Xtinction
    Dreamweaver

Also, once upon a time:

Ferissa 100 Demon light armor Werefox
    Commander, UNITY
    Oracle Server
    PW Malaysian English
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Let me make this super simple since you tend to fail at spelling and being a troll.

1) The Name is Deago
    2) With Beastial Onslaught i get 60% crit
    3) My build isnt even remotely done
    4) I had no idea that 1k hp difference meant i fail
    5) Ive seen you in game and you fail in there too
    6) I hope you realize that your dmg will be higher since you are str

So stop being so fail and calling someone fail when you are comparing 2 different builds. Cause heres the thing your base dmg will be higher but my evasion and crit will be higher then yours. Oh and with new Blood Rush that helps bring my dmg even higher.

Ps go back to school and learn to spell or learn to be a troll b:laugh oh and have fun uninstalling

dude ur 3rd sparked is my regular crith me sparking is tree times more and blood rush will be even more dont you know blood rush is best vs aps meaning ur poke damage.

if i dont fear a +10 sin i certainly dont fear a wanabe sin with claw-barb gtfo

so fail haha
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012

um no pve noob and veno of all classes aint you extinct yet haha

poor silly veno noon cares for haha
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    ^^this, agreed with Sarra
    not gonna mention that person you said out loud, but your right, this moron reminds me of that person you mentioned. To the OP with the nirvy hammers, just let it go. b:bye
    There's no point in arguing over aggro or so called gear.

yeah I got R9 too (full set with an elemental cube neck+currently working on refines and stones/gems), but I don't use it to pvp like a nab, because I don't waste good $ to pvp. pretty pointless IMO, I use it to best help my small faction for special occasions like zhenning for semi rare mats such as colored glue. Even some of my faction mates (who also play barbs) will ask me some questions of my gear and how I utilize it with my barb, along with using my skills. b:pleased

I gotta agree with DEAGO, elite gear isn't everything, its skill that comes first.

PS: feel free to look at my join date and call me a pwrlvl noob :p . Why not look at my core connect profile?

and who are you nooob wow another pve barbie haha fail more noob haha
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012

suck me dude you sure talk a lot for a pve dude i bet you know less and less and if you played on old time i bet you was a veno haha am i right yet.

so many haters sucking sins *** all the time haha so fail
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Not true if I wanted I could farm r9 or even buy it if thats how I chose to go. Oh and besides the gear I have now I can use on another character so doesnt really matter. Look at it this way Ill have aps and aggro while you struggle for aggro with ream. Enough said. b:victory

yes lolz when you can aford stuff like +12 we talk haha go farm more diego and diego change ur name its fail
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    done done done with this noob i go watch some action in pwi bb noob diego

ooh lets beg gm for more 2x so you can afford real gear haha
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Holy ****... Oh and... NECRO!!!!
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
This discussion has been closed.