Dear server...

Comments

• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You want to see the map change? Go support Mayhem.

We have the 'nads to not only beat up Catalyst, but take their Southbank spot as well.
    http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/14/33/60/cata_610.jpg

And we quote awesome movies during TW!
    http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=130&u=15779493

JanaJordan has no sense of humor....>.>;

Most fun I've had playing pranks with a guild since people figured out you could drop noobs from great heights onto world bosses.....
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I really don't know why you guys are so happy that you took land from our alt guild in a stack that we basically gambled on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    when did mayhem beat catalyst?o.O
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In their own personal f.ucking fairy land.
    Unban me.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm in CrimsonJr.

That's what you think.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dear Eoria,

These threads are useless have you not learned anything from the past 2 + years..
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That's what you think.

Ah well, wasn't my call to attack your guys, no hard feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited April 2012
    Ah well, wasn't my call to attack your guys, no hard feelings.

Iirc we didn't show to tha
    T one lol b:chuckle
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Guild wars 2 beta is over b:sad
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yup yup people will need to play PWI till december 2012.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2012
    i thought *** came out on 6/26 o.0
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i thought *** came out on 6/26 o.0

You are stuck in PWI muahahah!!!

Its suppose be release since 2008 ijs, we are in 2012....
    And now that everyone bought it they can wait months and years before release it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That's the end of the count down till 90% of the server leaves once and for all, & PWI's flagship sinks into the pool of f2p/p2w mmos
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    **** G W 2, play Terra right now and you can quit PWI right away b:laugh. The tactical elements in that game blow PWI's away by a billion miles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    **** G W 2, play Terra right now and you can quit PWI right away b:laugh. The tactical elements in that game blow PWI's away by a billion miles.

If I could get my pc to run it well, I would be playing it, I didn't get to try the OB after this recent computer "fix" and dont want to pay If i dont even know if my computer will handle it well. (Also drawing/playingpokemon/blazblue takes up most of my time)

Q_Q Plani was right Makoto got nurfed
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012

is it a strategy game b:scorn
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

It's an action game, but the combat revolves around maneuvering to gain a better position on your enemy, as well as predicting opponent movements and using aim/anticipation to land a blow (at least for the berserker class).

For ex/ fighting a mystic, you run up to them and try to fake a charged thunderstrike (really just normal attack), they instinctively run away. Block cancel the normal attack, activate dash, charge into their face and bash them with an uncharged thunderstrike or flatten (if they suck). If they get knocked down, load up a fully charged thunderstrike and hit them for 1/2 to all of their hp.

That's a simple fight, but there's also a lot of other possibilites the mystic could use to win vs a zerker, because the game is based on aim/positioning/etc. Player skill and proper glyph builds introduce a MASSIVE variation in how a fight goes. There are multiple different ways a fight could progress.

Also, evasion tanking in Terra is ACTUALLY evasion tanking, and not "sit there and watch your character get a 50% chance to block and 65% chance to evade while standing in 1 place the entire boss battle".

OTOH, in PWI the only real thing you need to learn is timing. if I see a sin, I approach the fight the same way almost everytime. The fights mostly play out the same. BM's rush the entire time trying to get a stun/Occult off, barbs press the same skills everytime, etc. The only reason a fight turns out any different is because of crits. There's always 1 optimal strategy, and that's what you should be doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited April 2012
    It's an action game, but the combat revolves around maneuvering to gain a better position on your enemy, as well as predicting opponent movements and using aim/anticipation to land a blow (at least for the berserker class).

For ex/ fighting a mystic, you run up to them and try to fake a charged thunderstrike (really just normal attack), they instinctively run away. Block cancel the normal attack, activate dash, charge into their face and bash them with an uncharged thunderstrike or flatten (if they suck). If they get knocked down, load up a fully charged thunderstrike and hit them for 1/2 to all of their hp.

That's a simple fight, but there's also a lot of other possibilites the mystic could use to win vs a zerker, because the game is based on aim/positioning/etc. Player skill and proper glyph builds introduce a MASSIVE variation in how a fight goes. There are multiple different ways a fight could progress.

Also, evasion tanking in Terra is ACTUALLY evasion tanking, and not "sit there and watch your character get a 50% chance to block and 65% chance to evade while standing in 1 place the entire boss battle".

OTOH, in PWI the only real thing you need to learn is timing. if I see a sin, I approach the fight the same way almost everytime. The fights mostly play out the same. BM's rush the entire time trying to get a stun/Occult off, barbs press the same skills everytime, etc. The only reason a fight turns out any different is because of crits. There's always 1 optimal strategy, and that's what you should be doing.
    oh good cuz i suck at strategy games. i may get it later but i just bought another copy of skyrim
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012

Think of it as a shootter, now take out guns and replace with medieval weaponry & magic, add the ability to dodge/backstep, make it an MMO, and make it 10x prettier than PWI.

Downside is the quest system is the same as everywhere (but you can't really do much bout that :/ ) and channels,

Edit :P

Think of it as Oblivion, add the ability to dodge/backstep/block better, make it an MMO, and make it as pretty as the skyrim fan mods (like have you seen those they're amazing)
    I <3 A lot of people
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:cry I can't play anything else cos they all want dual core CPUs.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I really don't know why you guys are so happy that you took land from our alt guild in a stack that we basically gambled on.

You whine when you win wars, you whine when you loose wars, you whine when there's nobody to war against. Does your model of snobbery come with an off button?

If you wanted to TW so terribly, you would have split the faction FAR more effectively...and I don't mean by making an "alt" guild, whose members are probably better geared than most mains in smaller factions. I've looked at your member's gear. I've also noticed, for a guild with "alts" you sure have quite a few people I swear up and down I've seen in Catalyst.

Truth is, you didn't even make Demacia to TW; you made it so you could hold more land and suck more coin into your pockets---as if you really needed it.

Oh boo-hoo: it must be SO hard being so stupidly overgeared that nobody wants to fight your alts, let alone your mains.

@_Petal_ Isn't your main's name Born_Free? I thought I smelled something when I clicked on this topic... I'm pretty sure you're the worst Psychic on this server, maybe even the entire game....shame FC doesn't teach you your class.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Your argument is pretty much invalid when the majority of the guilds on this server have probably equal gear to Cata or, at least, Demacia at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's actually funny.
    I've been in this server quite long and never saw Mayhem braging or flaming or whatever in wc.
    Whats funny is that you guys in Demacia SHOWED to everyone how butthurtttttttttt you were of your Bad(?) choises on defending both wars, then YOU started the QQing on wc.
    Now i believe i world chated less than 10 times on the course of 2 year playing and the 2 was that nightb:chuckle
    It really enjoyed that QQ very much b:bye

P.s wondering what hurted more, the defeat's or the -coins of 2 less territories?
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the semi-serious posts on this thread are ret.arded -___________-
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    The majority of the people that posted here have totally missed the point of this thread in the first place anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Your argument is pretty much invalid when the majority of the guilds on this server have probably equal gear to Cata or, at least, Demacia at this point.

Curses, Jekel, NemQ (? the psychic), make my mystic's gear look like a ****ty plastic toy. IDK how well the other players on server are geared now but the few times I do log on my mystic roflstomps random people....so they aren't geared at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @_Petal_ Isn't your main's name Born_Free? I thought I smelled something when I clicked on this topic... I'm pretty sure you're the worst Psychic on this server, maybe even the entire game....shame FC doesn't teach you your class.

Exactly what have you been smoking? Fc teaching my class? I'm one of the people who SUPPORT capping FC at 75, you halfwit. I did my BH's. I quested. I farmed my A$$ off in Hell for herbs to pay for my TT90. I constantly did TM for my cape. I've worked my A$$ off. I know my class better than half the Ranked Psychics on this server.

I would accept the worst GEARED Psychic in Harshlands, because that would actually be true.

Aren't you that Demon LA Psychic I fought outside Morai Dailies who kept dying via Red Tide? You know what would help against that 15k bleed damage?

Sage Bubble. b:bye

And, having actually FOUGHT against Demacia--Eoria, that's a bunch of ****. That faction has so many R9 Archers and Psychics that it's sickening that you could refer to them as alts at all. You might as well say they're a faction of second mains.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    And, having actually FOUGHT against Demacia--Eoria, that's a bunch of ****. That faction has so many R9 Archers and Psychics that it's sickening that you could refer to them as alts at all. You might as well say they're a faction of second mains.

Please name all of Demacia's r9 psys and archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ****,iamkiller,aware,and nemki as the psy... lol?

We lost 1 week of tw big deal..we can just take it back next week.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    ****,iamkiller,aware,and nemki as the psy... lol?

iamiffy, not iamkiller.
    We lost 1 week of tw big deal..we can just take it back next week.

Also, this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

This discussion has been closed.