Getting to 105

Comments

• MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Awesome video, thank you for sharing.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yes.

Probably.

Go ahead and troll and laugh. I made this for a friend who asked how I was running PV solo as an archer so I taught him so he could level. (This was back in February further proving Traz is being silly.)
    [And yes my skillbar for PvE and PvP is different >_>]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNlWWUkGXo

Wow more hp then my barb.... OH EM GEE A SAGE ARCHER WHATANOOB!
    /troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It actually doesn't take too long to get to 105 if you have the gear for it. (Doesn't even have to be a sin.)

you can get .2% a day just from doing the Dailies. another .25% from doing PV Solo / FF/ETC

and Misc EXP from Oracles or converting FF greens into 400k exp per.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1338961

Daily Quests you can do

Cube = 1mil EXP
    Marriage Quest = 100-588k EXP (it is level based)
    Faction Base Quests = 480k EXP (think it is also level based)
    BH100 II = 660k EXP
    Moria Crazy Stone/Marriage Crazy Stone(costs 6wines) = 480k EXP/400k EXP
    New Moria Instance = 480k? EXP
    WorldQuest = 200k? EXP (Havent done it in god knows how long... almost forgot it lol)
    Thats already 3mil+ EXP before doing FF/PV etc etc.

(I think i made a goal of getting .5% a day at least when I was 104.)

WQ is 300k exp after lv90+
    Endless Universe is 400k exp

Also you can do nix valley, if unlocked Shroud exp emblems and purple-blue divine quests.

Shroud Emblems = 100k per emblem max to 20 per day.
    Divine Purple: 631125exp, Blue: 148500Exp.

You can stash the exp orbs from BHI and II also the Exp orb from EU.

It takes time, but not impossible, I'm getting around 0.5%-1% Exp per day.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    WQ is 300k exp after lv90+
    Endless Universe is 400k exp

Also you can do nix valley and if unlocked Shroud exp emblems.

Shroud Emblems = 100k per emblem max to 20 per day.

You can stash the exp orbs from BHI and II also the Exp orb from EU.

It takes time, but not impossible, I'm getting around 0.5%-1% Exp per day.

Forgot about shroud. Yes you can get an extra 600k exp a day from shroud. (they cost 5 influence each and you get 30 influence a day. Exception to that is Saturday Moria PQ which wont be this Saturday because there was no server reset.... yay!)

Stashing works if you have multiple level 100 toons but yes that is an option as well.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I edited the other post before you replied coz forgot the coloured divine quest gives nice exp.

I use to pick white ones but only the ones that requieres to kill mobs into Seat -Abbadon so I can get it done while doing bh100.

I run nix valley hypered+2xscroll twice with my hubby, we get around 0.2-0.3% from those run. Actually nix is better exp than VOS if you can do it on this way.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    I edited the other post before you replied coz forgot the coloured divine quest gives nice exp.

I use to pick white ones but only the ones that requieres to kill mobs into Seat -Abbadon so I can get it done while doing bh100.

I run nix valley hypered+2xscroll twice with my hubby, we get around 0.2-0.3% from those run. Actually nix is better exp than VOS if you can do it on this way.

I'm actually kind of surprised no one has made like an official (Potential Max Exp[per level range] that includes all of this so people can have a realistic idea of how long it would take them to hit level X using Time value A.

So they make a chart. You select what time you want to spend a day on "EXP gain" and it pops out a chart with reccomended Quests to do (and order) for best EXP / time rate

Example

Moria Crazy Stone Level Requirement 100+ - 480k Exp (Estimated time to complete 11-15minutes) [Depends if you buy the shards made/craft or fly/teleport between the npcs etc etc]

-Subnote We recommend you complete the following while waiting the 10 minute duration.
    -Wraithslayer Missive 300k EXP(Estimated Time 5minutes)
    -Moria Dailies 480k +(blue quest exp) (Estimiated Time 10minutes)

-Cube Level Requirement 40+ -(EXP Varies) (Estimaited time to complete 15mins-1hour)

etc etc.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yes it is possible, I think there was someone who did a guide on using oracles to get to 105 and JUST doing oracles for 8 hours a day would take like 3 months lol. In reality to get to 105 you will have to do FC or another xp dungeon (such as PV) constantly and it will take you a very long time.

@ level 104 each full FC with 15 mins of hyper time gets you about .3% so it depends on how much no lifing in fc u really want to do

but thats as a fish idk about other classes

stealth ftw!
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @ level 104 each full FC with 15 mins of hyper time gets you about .3% so it depends on how much no lifing in fc u really want to do

but thats as a fish idk about other classes

stealth ftw!

Other classes takes 5-10 minutes longer then the typical sin since they have to kill mobs... at least I do. Although I am not sure how many of us non-sin has the time/will to try for 105.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Speaking for only sins. It takes around 50-ish days to get from level 104 to 105 (give or take few days). If you do solo fc everyday without dragoons glitch. I wouldn't advice this extreme method for sanity's sake.

It took me 6 months to get from 102-103. I did very few Ff's. I did all the dailies except WQ every day and I also did phoenix valley at least 5 times a week on average the last 3 months. I don't see how it would take less than 2 months to get from level 104-105. Unless you spent 10 hours a day in FF. The average person doesn't have that kind of time, and it would be awful.

I needed 535+million xp to get to 103 from 102. Well over 1 billion xp is needed to get to 104.

To answer you, yes... it is probable that you can get to level 105 legit. It will just take a very long time. I've been playing my assassin since they came out and you see how far I am. I play on average 4 hours a day. I also took a 3 month break once and then a 4 month break another time.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well according to what people have told me and what KJ stated above. If you do all of those things without FF you can get to 105 from 104 in 200 days or less. and even less from 103-104 so from 103-105 would only take a year from doing all of those a day. (I'd assume takes 2hours of time to do but that's not too bad)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Save up a lot of Brainpowder orbs from BH 2 and do normal hypered FF's... Doing FF's already gives decent exp... When you saved up enough Brainpowder Orbs to lvl up use them... If that won't do it get an alt to lvl 100 on same account, do BH 2's with it, and transfer those Brainpowder Orbs to your main through account stash as well... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited April 2012
    Well putting the Vast amount of EXP needed to level (1.75Billion from104-105)

Break it down into manageable amounts and it makes it a lot less formidable.

1% is only 17.5mil EXP. Sure that may seem a lot but in actuality it really isn't.

If you have the time for it I recommend doing the following (In this order) for best results.

Moria Instance first.
    (Crazy Stone / Dailies) Takes about 15-20minutes. Worth 1mil EXP. Also gets your Prestige/Influence for skills you want. [Bonus 600k EXP if you're in shroud] (Also a Bonus amount of EXP from Missve/PQ once a week for about an extra 600k)

Cube Takes about 10-30minutes. Worth 1mil EXP. (Recommend 70 Dice Tickets and 12doalls if you can't survive pk rooms and cant survive [don't know how to force log] room47)

Base Quests (If you have this option) Takes about 15-20minutes (I used Teleport Stones.) Worth 480k EXP.

Phoenix Valley. (Solo or Duo) - Takes about 8-15minutes. Worth ~3.5mil EXP (/2 if duo) I recommend Ironguard/Sutra/Pangu Essence or Expel Genie(if you have constant AoE).[Either grab alot and and use short durations on your Hypers or let Hyper run and have more activations depending how big of a pull you can do, youll figure what works best for you. I think I used 3-4 a run]
    Go ahead and troll and laugh. I made this for a friend who asked how I was running PV solo as an archer so I taught him so he could level. (This was back in February further proving Traz is being silly.)
    [And yes my skillbar for PvE and PvP is different >_>]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNlWWUkGXo

Marriage Quest - Takes 10-30minutes. Worth 588k EXP.

BH LAST because it can take up the most amount of time (as much as I think 2-3hours if the squad isn't super amazing) Only Worth 660k EXP from BH2 reward. I personally FF'd at this point instead of doing BHs and got more EXP.

So before FF or BH or Converting FF greens into EXP.

You're already at ~7mil EXP. and you've spent maybe 1-2hours on it. And spending maybe 200k(+- depending on cube gamble rooms and price of Page of Fate) coins on it. Then you could run 2 FFs after (I Hyper'd the entire North Wall / Big room / Frag till end) using 3 durations each run.Which can give you like... ~9 mil EXP. (Consuming about 30mins-houra run).

Total Time spent on Leveling. 2.5-5hours. EXP Gain for the day 1%. 100 days later.... you're 105. Not too terribly bad.

There's always more you can do if you want to do more as well.
    New Moria Instance = 400k EXP (CBA with it. so no idea how long it takes to form a squad and do it all)
    World Quest = 300k EXP
    BH 2 = 660k EXP
    Order Quests (Blue and Purple ones give a good chunk if you get any)
    Marriage Crazy Stone = 400k EXP (costs 6 wines and 1 of each common)
    Crafting Green FF into EXP. = 400k EXP each Piece
    FF EXP Conversion
    etc etc...
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The link for crafting green FC into experience is broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited April 2012
    The link for crafting green FC into experience is broken.

Really? Works for me...Bumped it back up to page 1 for you.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The link at the end of your previous post doesn't work in Firefox at least, it has an ellipsis in the middle. (Mine works.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited April 2012
    The link at the end of your previous post doesn't work in Firefox at least, it has an ellipsis in the middle. (Mine works.)

Interesting.. I reedited the link should work fine now.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well putting the Vast amount of EXP needed to level (1.75Billion from104-105)

Break it down into manageable amounts and it makes it a lot less formidable.

1% is only 17.5mil EXP. Sure that may seem a lot but in actuality it really isn't.

If you have the time for it I recommend doing the following (In this order) for best results.

Moria Instance first.
    (Crazy Stone / Dailies) Takes about 15-20minutes. Worth 1mil EXP. Also gets your Prestige/Influence for skills you want. [Bonus 600k EXP if you're in shroud] (Also a Bonus amount of EXP from Missve/PQ once a week for about an extra 600k)

Cube Takes about 10-30minutes. Worth 1mil EXP. (Recommend 70 Dice Tickets and 12doalls if you can't survive pk rooms and cant survive [don't know how to force log] room47)

Base Quests (If you have this option) Takes about 15-20minutes (I used Teleport Stones.) Worth 480k EXP.

Phoenix Valley. (Solo or Duo) - Takes about 8-15minutes. Worth ~3.5mil EXP (/2 if duo) I recommend Ironguard/Sutra/Pangu Essence or Expel Genie(if you have constant AoE).[Either grab alot and and use short durations on your Hypers or let Hyper run and have more activations depending how big of a pull you can do, youll figure what works best for you. I think I used 3-4 a run]

Marriage Quest - Takes 10-30minutes. Worth 588k EXP.

BH LAST because it can take up the most amount of time (as much as I think 2-3hours if the squad isn't super amazing) Only Worth 660k EXP from BH2 reward. I personally FF'd at this point instead of doing BHs and got more EXP.

So before FF or BH or Converting FF greens into EXP.

You're already at ~7mil EXP. and you've spent maybe 1-2hours on it. And spending maybe 200k(+- depending on cube gamble rooms and price of Page of Fate) coins on it. Then you could run 2 FFs after (I Hyper'd the entire North Wall / Big room / Frag till end) using 3 durations each run.Which can give you like... ~9 mil EXP. (Consuming about 30mins-houra run).

Total Time spent on Leveling. 2.5-5hours. EXP Gain for the day 1%. 100 days later.... you're 105. Not too terribly bad.

There's always more you can do if you want to do more as well.
    New Moria Instance = 400k EXP (CBA with it. so no idea how long it takes to form a squad and do it all)
    World Quest = 300k EXP
    BH 2 = 660k EXP
    Order Quests (Blue and Purple ones give a good chunk if you get any)
    Marriage Crazy Stone = 400k EXP (costs 6 wines and 1 of each common)
    Crafting Green FF into EXP. = 400k EXP each Piece
    FF EXP Conversion
    etc etc...

getting 5 m xp in fc (at 103+) would take me 12 mins...
    edited April 2012
    getting 5 m xp in fc (at 103+) would take me 12 mins...

Maybe as a +12 SS/GoF proc'd Sin. Everyone else can't do it close to as fast. Or you're trying to be cute and troll. :P
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Maybe as a +12 SS/GoF proc'd Sin. Everyone else can't do it close to as fast. Or you're trying to be cute and troll. :P

no im not trolling, just saying:p and yes im a +12 ss sin. but pretty much anyone with decent gear can easily get way more xp doing fc than all of the options you mentioned. all potential aps classes can do it in a reasonably short amount of time (<20 mins, referring to big room-> last boss in fc), and even if u decide not to go aps (maybe the archers or barbs) you could always duo with a good sin as this would speed the whole thing up by a lot for both of you(like pulling all mobs to big room boss while the sin kills it that will safe 1-2 min, more heads will be killed, debuffs on bosses will also reduce the time significantly)
    edited April 2012
    no im not trolling, just saying:p and yes im a +12 ss sin. but pretty much anyone with decent gear can easily get way more xp doing fc than all of the options you mentioned. all potential aps classes can do it in a reasonably short amount of time (<20 mins, referring to big room-> last boss in fc), and even if u decide not to go aps (maybe the archers or barbs) you could always duo with a good sin as this would speed the whole thing up by a lot for both of you(like pulling all mobs to big room boss while the sin kills it that will safe 1-2 min, more heads will be killed, debuffs on bosses will also reduce the time significantly)

All the options I listed required no Hyper usage (Besides PV). You can only do so many FFs before you run into exhaustion/duration limit reached. These are options for when that is the case.(As well as the classes who can't run FF as fast without a "sin or aps" class to support them. (Thought being. Hey I can solo this for EXP why would I bring someone who can't and hinder my exp?!) Since this community is **** nowadays.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012

That only speeds it up for a crappy gear sin. Most sins can do whole big room pull.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    That only speeds it up for a crappy gear sin. Most sins can do whole big room pull.

i do a full pull with selbuffs only... i suggested to duo with a sin because i get hella bored of soloing over and over again and i wouldnt mind doing it with a r9 char.

idk how it affects xp when duoing with some1 the same level but first of all it would be cheaper (as the big room fee is split), and 8+ runs could be done a day instead of 7, so the xp might even be increased... i got to try it
    edited April 2012

I don't take your posts seriously anymore Mr. Oh hey you clearly gooned your forum changed in 13 days(yet took way longer then that to level.). b:chuckle
    i do a full pull with selbuffs only... i suggested to duo with a sin because i get hella bored of soloing over and over again and i wouldnt mind doing it with a r9 char.

idk how it affects xp when duoing with some1 the same level but first of all it would be cheaper (as the big room fee is split), and 8+ runs could be done a day instead of 7, so the xp might even be increased... i got to try it
    Might I ask where you're getting all the activations/duration from to run that many? But to each their own method I guess.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I don't take your posts seriously anymore Mr. Oh hey you clearly gooned your forum changed in 13 days(yet took way longer then that to level.). b:chuckle

Pretty sure Traz is thinking of Asterelle.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012

Might I ask where you're getting all the activations/duration from to run that many? But to each their own method I guess.

i time my hypers so i get 20 activations a day
    edited April 2012
    i time my hypers so i get 20 activations a day

Oh so you're stacking the exhaustion time. I thought they fixed that in a previous patch. Guess it's back. I guess my method I listed then is best for NON-APS classes who want to level.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Pretty sure Traz is thinking of Asterelle.

So I am, my apologies KawaiiJen.

EDIT: My sage sin has 8k HP 13k Pdef and pulls the full big room (has my +12 daggers off demon sin though but if I used it's +6 lunar dags I would just keep kitting them more).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited April 2012
    So I am, my apologies KawaiiJen.

EDIT: My sage sin has 8k HP 13k Pdef and pulls the full big room (has my +12 daggers off demon sin though but still you can still kite it longer if it had less).

It's fine. Just amusing :P

I think just about every class can do the Big Room solo with a Sutra/Ironguard/Pangu Essnce Apoth running while they kill the mobs as long as they have pretty decent gear. For the most part you run as fast/faster then the mobs chasing you so they don't hit as much until you stop moving to attack, so you could save your genie for Expel (wizard/seeker/archer). or Triple Spark Apoth for the non constant AoE classes and then just spam your AoEs. And toss in an Absolute Domain if you need after.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    It's fine. Just amusing :P

I think just about every class can do the Big Room solo with a Sutra/Ironguard/Pangu Essnce Apoth running while they kill the mobs as long as they have pretty decent gear. For the most part you run as fast/faster then the mobs chasing you so they don't hit as much until you stop moving to attack, so you could save your genie for Expel (wizard/seeker/archer). or Triple Spark Apoth for the non constant AoE classes and then just spam your AoEs. And toss in an Absolute Domain if you need after.

i can do a full pull with 3 aoes ... g15;(. unbuffed i need a dew, buffed im fine without apo or genie. i use HP on genie to do the pull faster and safe 50 energy for mire.
    edited April 2012
    i can do a full pull with 3 aoes ... g15;(. unbuffed i need a dew, buffed im fine without apo or genie. i use HP on genie to do the pull faster and safe 50 energy for mire.

I don't consider easy-mode class into my answers they get their own rules. :P
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3