Advice to Kind Hearted Clerics

2»

Comments

• SxeChik - Archosaur
    SxeChik - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Fixed it for ya.

You guys with your stereotypes keep us from running instances efficiently as the inexperienced clerics are too scurred and insist with inefficient sht like barb tanking/etc. When I`m on barb, I tend to just debuff and DD on bosses to let the highest aps tank as it`s the most efficient way to go. Debuffing the boss properly, barb can cut so much off the dmg boss is dealing it`s not even funny. Simply hitting my devour macro when I dual my BHs is like lol how much less dmg is that thing doing now & how much more BP is healing.

And I stand by my post-script. It is completely the same as the cleric "teaching a lesson" for others. Usually I sacrifice my sin in order to save cleric if there is any chance of it happening, instead of just stealthing and living myself. Heck, I even added cleric on my FL to mail extra sage books I dont need as he buffed me once when I could not get p.def buff anywhere else. But I do have problem with the attitude that is lurking in this thread, which is why I made example of treating clerics the same way they are suggesting to treat others.

I've never had a problem with sin tanking, idk why you "fixed" my post. I had even posted in the post above that saying the cleric, who would not heal the sin tanking, was a shame. But if you "fixed" my post for some clerics that still think sin cannot tank, then thank you b:thanks

About the "lesson" thing, I just wanted to say I often got aggro, and I would not die for doing so. I built my cleric in a way that could stand bosses' hits for quite a bit, so wanted you to know that NOT every cleric getting aggro would end up dying :)

Us - clerics are telling among ourselves not to sacrifice for failed squad in this thread. When a squad is wiped, cleric gets the worst deal - back to city. So I think we have the right to speak up our opinion. I know you are telling us not to get aggro bc if cleric dies, squad could potentially be wiped. BUT besides the noobies, many clerics know what to do :) so well... each gives away a lil bit for a peaceful atmosphere b:shutup
    Insanity b:thanks
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @SxeChik, thx for understanding my reason for posting this thread^^ It's just that when i play on my alt, i have been in many teams and some of them were not that great. The clerics somehow always seem to get blamed and when they get agro and die, they have to go back to the city since some of the lower lvls don't have the money to buy rez scrolls. Sometimes I just feel so irritated at those idiots in the squads :S

@WnbTank, the squad has already established that the BM is the tank, yet the sin and wizzy just ignored that. If the sin told me he wants to tank, I would have said fine. However, the wizzy should learn to play his class. I mean really, an AA wizzy that runs ahead of the whole team even after i warned him several times?! He can go die for all i care b:bye (had to suppress the urge to PK him after squad was dismissed.

PS I only wanted the clerics to not heal the "fail" players in the team.
  • Osacee - Raging Tide
    Osacee - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I let suicidal toons fulfill their death wish then stand over then and tell them if they do that again i will not rez them if they continue. As a cleric my job is to heal the squad, not die trying to save a deluded toon that thinks they are a tank.b:laugh
  • kwalamra
    kwalamra Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I just helped with a random bh69 squad, not wined. I was very very frustrated at the squad, the wizzy ran ahead with the sin. The agro went in a circle from wizzy -> sin -> archer and back to the wizzy again, the designated tank (bm) barely ever had the agro. I have warned the team over and over again, let the BM go in first and to control their power output so there will not be agro ping pong. Of course, I was ignored over and over again even after I told the wizzy that i will not heal or rez him again if he decides to charge in before the tank. Finished the run with lots of death, and an extremely annoyed cleric.b:surrender

I just wanted to say to the lower lvled clerics out there who have a nice and kind heart that believe they have to keep someone alive even if their own lives on the line, let the newbs die. If you have warned someone more than 3 times and they still do not listen, don't heal them and laugh as you watch them suicide. b:chuckle In a team, co-operation is needed, the cleric's job is to keep the team alive but only if the team tries their best to make the cleric's job easier. We are not gods, we can't do everything. Understand when you can save someone or when you should just let them die. Remember that we are not there to make up for the mistakes of others.

I am a noob lvl.73 cleric, I see this all the time, many squads will charge ahead b4 my mana can regen & I spend many coin on pots trying to keep alive. The aggro switch makes it harder if a veno with a large pet is in the action. I thought it was just me being unable to transfer btwn them fast enough and I couldn't keep up as well as others.
    Makes sense now..
    ..Tank is my primary responsibility and everyone else can be rezzed... TY!!!!!!!
    edited April 2012
    kwalamra wrote: »
    I am a noob lvl.73 cleric, I see this all the time, many squads will charge ahead b4 my mana can regen & I spend many coin on pots trying to keep alive. The aggro switch makes it harder if a veno with a large pet is in the action. I thought it was just me being unable to transfer btwn them fast enough and I couldn't keep up as well as others.
    Makes sense now..
    ..Tank is my primary responsibility and everyone else can be rezzed... TY!!!!!!!

well no, you have to keep everyone in team alive, but make sure to warn them to control their agro. At lower lvls, agro ping pong is unavoidable. If they don't listen to your advice for more than 3 times, just let them die^^ Also for the mana part, it's our responsibility to have mana pots and rez scrolls ready. We have to be ready to heal whenever it is needed. Mana pots actually isn't that expensive if you compare it to the repair bills the melee's will have in the later lvls.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I let suicidal toons fulfill their death wish then stand over then and tell them if they do that again i will not rez them if they continue. As a cleric my job is to heal the squad, not die trying to save a deluded toon that thinks they are a tank.b:laugh

I met two clerics that were thinking the same thing. I was in a bh 59 where your method backfired. One friend asked me to dd for bh 59. I wanted to come on my cleric but he insisted that they already have 2 clerics so I should go on my veno. When I got in one of them asked "a veno?'. I though 'fine' most people don't play venos.

Both clerics are terrible at healing (they were both channeling rejuvenation aura) so i asked them not to heal me at the boss so they can heal the tank. (just using transfusion to fill mana bar). After that both of them boycotted heals to me.

The problem is, they keep pulling mobs. I got tired of having to save them when they would just let me die by not healing me. So I asked for lead to kick someone (I was actually thinking of the tank) and they started being really rude. The problem was, at this point, the seeker that was tanking was used to not having to aoe all the mobs because I'll tank the ones he didn't aoe (and die). I just watched as both clerics fall down in two seconds.

Both of them had to run back and I had no problem surviving the 60 seconds it took for me to leave the instance.

Moral of the story, don't mess with your dd's or you'll soon need a rez yourself. 'laughs'
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • _vaiya_ - Lost City
    _vaiya_ - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Makes sense now..

LOL troll im laughing so hard
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    edited April 2012
    I met two clerics that were thinking the same thing. I was in a bh 59 where your method backfired. One friend asked me to dd for bh 59. I wanted to come on my cleric but he insisted that they already have 2 clerics so I should go on my veno. When I got in one of them asked "a veno?'. I though 'fine' most people don't play venos.

Both clerics are terrible at healing (they were both channeling rejuvenation aura) so i asked them not to heal me at the boss so they can heal the tank. (just using transfusion to fill mana bar). After that both of them boycotted heals to me.

The problem is, they keep pulling mobs. I got tired of having to save them when they would just let me die by not healing me. So I asked for lead to kick someone (I was actually thinking of the tank) and they started being really rude. The problem was, at this point, the seeker that was tanking was used to not having to aoe all the mobs because I'll tank the ones he didn't aoe (and die). I just watched as both clerics fall down in two seconds.

Both of them had to run back and I had no problem surviving the 60 seconds it took for me to leave the instance.

Moral of the story, don't mess with your dd's or you'll soon need a rez yourself. 'laughs'

Aww :( That sucked. I hate failed clerics b:surrender. I'm not saying I'm pro but I know when to use what skills to keep everyone safe.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I just helped with a random bh69 squad, not wined. I was very very frustrated at the squad, the wizzy ran ahead with the sin. The agro went in a circle from wizzy -> sin -> archer and back to the wizzy again, the designated tank (bm) barely ever had the agro. I have warned the team over and over again, let the BM go in first and to control their power output so there will not be agro ping pong. Of course, I was ignored over and over again even after I told the wizzy that i will not heal or rez him again if he decides to charge in before the tank. Finished the run with lots of death, and an extremely annoyed cleric.b:surrender

I just wanted to say to the lower lvled clerics out there who have a nice and kind heart that believe they have to keep someone alive even if their own lives on the line, let the newbs die. If you have warned someone more than 3 times and they still do not listen, don't heal them and laugh as you watch them suicide. b:chuckle In a team, co-operation is needed, the cleric's job is to keep the team alive but only if the team tries their best to make the cleric's job easier. We are not gods, we can't do everything. Understand when you can save someone or when you should just let them die. Remember that we are not there to make up for the mistakes of others.

LOL if i let the stupids ppl dies, i shud stop be cleric right now XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Makes sense now..

uhh if u worry about the money for mp pots you should stop play cleric right now, you will cry at lvl 100, ppl wont wait u regen ur mana, a good cleric will be able keep is squad alive nvm who run in mobs, if u think be cleric is just to heal a barb all the time, well im telling u stop play cleric and go make a other class, no offense to the barb but now with all the R8, asp sin bm and stuff there's no barb able hold aggro on any class (except maybe on veno since veno not a DD). People are not suppose to wait ur mp regen, pots are here for that and veno pet have nothing to do on ur job to heal....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    uhh if u worry about the money for mp pots you should stop play cleric right now, you will cry at lvl 100, ppl wont wait u regen ur mana

Agreed.

MP is cheaper now than ever before. Ever since the advent of the sesame and later herb yunxiao (I forget how it's spelled), MP costs are absurdly low. Now, if this argument was coming from 2008 or 2009...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited April 2012
    LOL if i let the stupids ppl dies, i shud stop be cleric right now XD

well, it depends on how you define stupid. i dont let STUPID people die, cause i consider them as not informed, therefore they have something that most people don't like in their play style. But stupid people generally listen to advice and will change their play style, even if it's just for one run, to accommodate the team dynamics to make a better run. I'm saying not to heal people WHO DO NOT LISTEN and ruin the whole run with actions that would wipe a whole squad multiple times. b:surrender
    edited April 2012
    well, it depends on how you define stupid. i dont let STUPID people die, cause i consider them as not informed, therefore they have something that most people don't like in their play style. But stupid people generally listen to advice and will change their play style, even if it's just for one run, to accommodate the team dynamics to make a better run. I'm saying not to heal people WHO DO NOT LISTEN and ruin the whole run with actions that would wipe a whole squad multiple times. b:surrender

Stupid people dont listen. XD
    Well maybe the squad get wipe cause you dont heal?
    If someone run in a aoe mob (exemple someone u asked to dont run in that mob) the aoe mob will well aoe, so you will let people die for 1 person?
    You are lvl 99 right? Come answer me when you done a bh warsong snake, cause trust me u'll need BB or Aoe heal to keep people alive and unfortunatly for you you cant select a person to dont get heal with that.

That game is full of stupid people who dont listen if you are a good cleric you will heal your squad and keep them alive, that's exacly the kind of situation who make people see if you are a good cleric or not, to be able handle something not except like a moron run in 15 mobs and run back in squad, yea ofc the guy is fail but gosh i feel more pro to keep ALL alive include the moron than let people die saying ''you didnt listen i let you die''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ang3lxfisch
    ang3lxfisch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    :'D yesterday was the first time I ever failed as a cleric LMAO!!! I should have read this before XD hahaha two clerics, a barb and a wizzy were doing qingzi XD the darned barb kept running in taking the arggo. then the cleric who was SUPPOSED to be healing him wasn't so I did and died. ._. several times. I finally left after I lost more then half my exp. the day before we were doing fb 39 with a 4x veno,a 5x psy set to follow, that same ole' wizzy, a 70 veon and a 75 cleric. the first veno couldn't pull and kept dieing. sissy n momma kept yelling at the idiot to let sissy pull. >:3 momma finally was going to refuse to res her n she must've got scared. cause right after she died n beofer momma could say Im not ressing you she left the squad n went back to city. people need to listen to us clerics :')
    edited April 2012
    Stupid people dont listen. XD
    Well maybe the squad get wipe cause you dont heal?
    If someone run in a aoe mob (exemple someone u asked to dont run in that mob) the aoe mob will well aoe, so you will let people die for 1 person?
    You are lvl 99 right? Come answer me when you done a bh warsong snake, cause trust me u'll need BB or Aoe heal to keep people alive and unfortunatly for you you cant select a person to dont get heal with that.

That game is full of stupid people who dont listen if you are a good cleric you will heal your squad and keep them alive, that's exacly the kind of situation who make people see if you are a good cleric or not, to be able handle something not except like a moron run in 15 mobs and run back in squad, yea ofc the guy is fail but gosh i feel more pro to keep ALL alive include the moron than let people die saying ''you didnt listen i let you die''.

uhhh ive been lvl100 for about 1 month (remember the stupid glitch of the forum avatars >.<).... and i do BB in bh snake...usually im team leader for bhs, and i just try to communicate with the team. if majority of the team doesn't like the person, be nice to them than kick them during aoes....let them die =_= i would care less especially if they are not the tank.
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    edited April 2012
    uhhh ive been lvl100 for about 1 month (remember the stupid glitch of the forum avatars >.<).... and i do BB in bh snake...usually im team leader for bhs, and i just try to communicate with the team. if majority of the team doesn't like the person, be nice to them than kick them during aoes....let them die =_= i would care less especially if they are not the tank.

That's scary b:shockedb:surrenderb:chuckle
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow. Funny how attitudes change. A lot of the arguments Clerics are making in this thread were very valid about a year ago(or was it longer?) when the new classes were just released and people were using BHs as testing grounds. Now it's like the Clerics are old people who can't keep up with these newfangled kids. lol

I'd hate to leave a squad unless every single person in it was unbearable (only had that happen to me once, years ago thankfully). If something is going wrong, I first make sure I'm not at fault. If it's not me, then I ask the person who is to knock it off. If they keep going, I stop healing and let 'em die. They usually stop goofing off after that.

The one time I was in a squad with a guy who kept goofing off after I let him die, he ended up leaving on his own after everyone else in the squad told him he was being ridiculous. b:chuckle One of the perks of being a Cleric is that usually everyone is on your side...unless you're the one who sucks....
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
    edited April 2012
    Wow. Funny how attitudes change. A lot of the arguments Clerics are making in this thread were very valid about a year ago(or was it longer?) when the new classes were just released and people were using BHs as testing grounds. Now it's like the Clerics are old people who can't keep up with these newfangled kids. lol

I'd hate to leave a squad unless every single person in it was unbearable (only had that happen to me once, years ago thankfully). If something is going wrong, I first make sure I'm not at fault. If it's not me, then I ask the person who is to knock it off. If they keep going, I stop healing and let 'em die. They usually stop goofing off after that.

The one time I was in a squad with a guy who kept goofing off after I let him die, he ended up leaving on his own after everyone else in the squad told him he was being ridiculous. b:chuckle One of the perks of being a Cleric is that usually everyone is on your side...unless you're the one who sucks....

I'm not sure about you, but the amount of newbs you encounter in random squads are amazing. Not saying that i'm against power lvling, but really if they don't learn to play their class, i simply refuse to keep them alive (especially after warning them more than 3 times). Just my opinionb:cute

rest of you comment i agree with though :D
  • mssabin49
    mssabin49 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've been playing on Sanctuary since the server opened. Happily, I've got high-level clerics on different accounts, as well as veno's and barbs. Such is my roster of alts that I don't need to squad with others. None of my characters has died in an instance since I began self-squadding. I simply don't trust "hurry up and level" players to know their characters sufficiently.
    edited May 2012
    mssabin49 wrote: »
    I've been playing on Sanctuary since the server opened. Happily, I've got high-level clerics on different accounts, as well as veno's and barbs. Such is my roster of alts that I don't need to squad with others. None of my characters has died in an instance since I began self-squadding. I simply don't trust "hurry up and level" players to know their characters sufficiently.

Im curious how much long it is to ''solo'' a bh with 2 chars (exemple cleric & barb)

P.s: Since you seems to do know it:

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) <-PWI

What you playing on a MMORPG if you want to play alone, you cant nirvana, you cant GV, you prolly spend 4 hours to do one bh 100 (SOT or ABBA).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    --quite offtopic but kinda related--

It appears that there are several sorts of discrimination when it comes to forming a squad. The most popular (and quite frowned upon) is gear related; we have all seen the "LF 5aps +10 sin for nirvy" or "LF r8 psy for caster".
    The other one would be skill-based; "no noobs" "experienced only" "i dont trust hurry up and lvl players". It's quite interesting that this kind of discrimination is usually accepted by the community.

Personally, I find the second one worse than the first, elitism based not on gear but on skills, because it could be easily fixed with a few tips (provided that both sides want to cooperate).

Sure, a nice smooth run is nice, but after a ton of them it gets boring. More boring than oneshoting a wave after wave with a r9+12. In the end, if nobody squads with people not so great, they will never learn. The reason there are so many players that kinda fail is not just FC; imho, it's mainly because older players simply dont squad with new ones: no knowledge transfer.

/rant :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Sure, a nice smooth run is nice, but after a ton of them it gets boring. More boring than oneshoting a wave after wave with a r9+12. In the end, if nobody squads with people not so great, they will never learn. The reason there are so many players that kinda fail is not just FC; imho, it's mainly because older players simply dont squad with new ones: no knowledge transfer.

/rant :b

LOL, I agree with this. I've discovered that I have more fun on runs that start to go south
    than on the efficient, everything-went-perfect type of runs. (I hate runs where the main
    skill I use is genie Holy Path, lol).

I still laugh when I think back on the time everything went to hell in a hand basket in 69--
    and we ended up fighting Pyro IN THE ENTRANCE! (And remember when you could jump
    in the lake at Pole/Nob to save urself? Can you still do that?) Ah, fun times . . . .

The situation now, however, is this: very few BRAND new players (at least it seems so
    on Lost City); most are alts of experienced players. So the blunders they make in
    runs tend to be caused by ego rather than ignorance. I used to love helping lower
    levels learn, but even that treat seems to be a thing of the past.
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Im curious how much long it is to ''solo'' a bh with 2 chars (exemple cleric & barb)

My husband is barb, we often do bh's for him with just 2 of us. Cave 79 and 89. It each takes us around 15-20min. We never done 99, probably gonna take more than an hour to finish b:surrender (cuz it takes a lvl-100 squad of 6 around 30min to finish)
    edited May 2012
    My husband is barb, we often do bh's for him with just 2 of us. Cave 79 and 89. It each takes us around 15-20min. We never done 99, probably gonna take more than an hour to finish b:surrender (cuz it takes a lvl-100 squad of 6 around 30min to finish)

Ye i know but the guy solo with multi client and yes i've done that cleric/barb its really good for low lvl bh. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ahh this brings back lots of memories from the times I used to be passionate about Cleric. I'll admit one factor that made me lose interest in my Cleric is that so many people ruined my game experience and back in the days I was tolerating all that because I thought my job is to heal and protect everyone.

Other being the lack of action and fun, most of the time I just use BB or the squad has such good gears it doesn't need much healing to begin with. I focused my cleric on squad support (hence why I chose wand over glaive) since DDing as Cleric never interested me that much (I do it but I just prefer healing XD)

Now, if they are rude to me or tell me anything, I will defend my self. I've never really dropped a squad but now I usually run with friends when I'm on Cleric because I usually use it because friends need a healer XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2012

P.s: Since you seems to do know it:

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) <-PWI

What you playing on a MMORPG if you want to play alone, you cant nirvana, you cant GV, you prolly spend 4 hours to do one bh 100 (SOT or ABBA).

I often solo my BH Seats and Abas while pulling a second character from my second account behind me. Its actually quicker for me this way. The reason is it takes me less time to pull 10 mobs, use two triple sparks and kill them than it does for the BHs that tend to kill 1 mob at a time. As a barb/bm alot of time I will run by a mob starting my pull and a ranged player will attack that mob behind me. Then the cleric stops to heal the ranged player and the rest of the squad stops to help it kill, now no one is keeping up with me. Or I turn around and grab aggro off the ranged, kill the mob, and try to start another pull with the same thing happening again.

I can usually solo a wined BH 100 in about 20-25 minutes on my barb or bm. I beat my paint wearing off. I drag behind my cleric and veno by clicking in the distance as I do a pull, switching screens and starting running on my alt, switching back and then finish my pull.

And as for the last few posts, I often see experienced players giving other players advice and the "inexperienced" players aren't really inexperienced, they just don't take advice. I was just duoing a wraithslayer missive on my veno and barb. I had paint and I have 5 aps claws with Revenge (self heal), not to mention that boss has the weakest attack ever (think it hits my 17k barb for around 200hp every few seconds). I tell the cleric they can dd, no need to heal me and the sin in squad says the same thing. I had aggro... and got spam IHd the entire time. Partway through I told them they can attack. "I'm a cleric. I don't attack"... I look and they are prolly around an 80 vit build cleric. I look at their weapon: Morai magic sword *sigh*. So I try to be nice and subtle and whisper on my veno talking about how the Morai sword does decent damage for attacks but the slaying levels don't help my pet heals. I bet its horrible for cleric heals, too. It has about a 40% lower heal rate, right? And I suggest that probably even TT70 weapon heals better than the Morai, but doesn't attack as well. They probably should use a different weapon for healing.

The response I got for trying to politely help was rude. "You do your thing over there, I'll do mine. I don't need your advice, so ****."

Its not that bad players are usually bad from lack of experience. Its that they don't work towards self improvement.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    being you did not have a proper tank to begin with your going to have ping pong agro, I dealt with this plenty of times on my cleric, you just have to deal with it or get a proper tank :: barb. I do applaud you for doing a unwined 69, it is not easy for sure.

My rule of thumb, I told the squad my attention was to the tank first, then everyone else. If you play hero and die, well your just dead and I get to you when I get to you, no matter if that was after the boss is dead. Real teamwork in random squads now days does not exist much like it use to, everyone wants to be a hero and not play their role and this has nothing do to with the mass infusion of sins rolling around everywhere. The whole climate and attitude has change quite alot just in the last year.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • chase1435
    chase1435 Posts: 11
    edited July 2012
    Little tip. I always try to make friends with the tank no matter what. It seems wise to have the tank backing up every word you say people listen better. And also try to get the leader on ur side too. If the leader is on ur side ... You won't get kicked for refusing to heal and u can always get lead to kick. And keep in mind that you should try to replace the dd u kick.. Makes the squad happier when the idiot is replaced.
    edited July 2012
    Necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]