[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 3-13-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I spend my St.P day watching people wearing funny green top hats.. In Chinese culture, wearing a green hat means your husband/wife is cheating on you...b:chuckle
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh, also, I think the elf wing --Firestorm has a bugged right wing, the animation...looks slightly off, the right wing simply flaps a bit more "forward" than the left wing...but anyways, it looks AWESOME!
  • Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary
    Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nah I picked up on it. I too have played since beta was over. It just shocks me how a game can be overly greedy. Guess what ladies and gents once you have paid all that money to make the new overpowered classes rank 9 they will come out with rank 10 and new classes! Hope you have good credit you will need to go to the bank and take out a 3 year loan for this ****. Yeah i added astricks put in whatever word u like.
  • Slyff - Raging Tide
    Slyff - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I spend my St.P day watching people wearing funny green top hats.. In Chinese culture, wearing a green hat means your husband/wife is cheating on you...b:chuckle

Hell of anniversary gift huh? "honey I'm home I got you something on the way from work!" ...awkward silence....."yeeeaaahhhh, "m just gonna get my things.."
  • Shaadoe - Heavens Tear
    Shaadoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    <3 Going out with my girls <3 Tequila sunrises & Too much walking in shoes that could break my ankles ftw! :))b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    You know an argument has gone too far when one person says i will bite your nose off. True Story
    edited March 2012
    HAve you ever had that moment when you looked at the notice board and at the bottom it says "See you in-game" and you wanna scream LIAR! Lol
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hi guys, it's 12:54 DST right now. Our content delivery system is running a little slow, so expect a bit of lag before the servers are up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
    edited March 2012
    You can't be serious! Alch is bad for your liver! ......yeah. Also every other thing you ingest including food has preservatives and natural enzymes that destroy the liver in moderate doses alch is no worse. Tylenol actually has londger lasting effects on your liver than alch.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    PWI Version 621 Patch Notes
    Released March 14, 2012

General

The Cash Shop items Egghead Smiley Set and Foxy Smiley Set are no longer bound on purchase, and can be put in the Account Stash

Localization
    The Silverwing Owl is now renamed the Regal Owl

For the question, I usually have a big heaping plate of corned beef and cabbage b:pleased

2 hours and..... *sigh*
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited March 2012
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell

Wait someone actually said this?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell

Wait someone actually said this?

Sadly, yes.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited March 2012
    *Facepalm* I do not wanna live on this planet anymore.
    edited March 2012
    Ok wait a minute that patcher took that long to update and took you two hours to change the name of an owl and add a few cash shop items?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Are we there yet?
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Are we there yet?

Unfortunately not...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    *Facepalm* I do not wanna live on this planet anymore.
    Honestly I had to play for months pre BH to hit 70 and about another month to hit 80 when BHs did come out. I quit right after that because of how stupidly long leveling in the game was. If it was not for my friend telling me about hyper stones and frost covered city I wouldn't have have came back to this game years later.

Also I think people over exaggerate the skill cap in this game. I got my friend with 0 mmorpg experience to play and he figured out how to play his cleric quite well in just a day. Funny enough he was about to give up too around 70 when he was out of quest and had to grind for horrid experience and drops until I let him use his free hypers. Looking up a guide and pressing a few hotkeys in sequence isn't exactly rocket science. I think the majority of the scrub muffins running around are mostly working around a language barrier or have one of those "I'll play my way" attitudes.

Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either. I know another BM who has only done Frost once and never used hypers. It's amazing and I applaud him for hitting mid 90's that way. However he's pure old school axes with high refined +7 TT90 armor with perfect Citrins and uses a Calloused Lionheart Axes with a DoT in it. If the gears were a year old I'd wouldn't have been disappointed but my god wtf is that ****. What's worse is this guy gets lost in every high level instance and can't time an HF which he rarely has up.

Also I like how the cashshop in this game works. Sure other people can buy endgame gears, but I'm going to reach there eventually anyways. However I don't like the idea of having to spend money on cosmetics. I like looking good, but can't justify spending irl money on it. At least I can grind for something nice to wear.

Like I said sadly, yes.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• XioBeZerK - Lost City
    XioBeZerK - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i think its been 2 hours o-o?
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i think its been 2 hours o-o?

2 hrs for a name change b:surrender
  • megaloki
    megaloki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I know u guys where drinking and such but when u finished this maintnance
    u shuld put the server back on i think

or someone did a mistake again and u brought the Killing snowman again b:chuckle

WINTER IS OVER
    JK only
  • mahalxa
    mahalxa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    why is the server still down? it has been more than 2 hours since maintenance and the server still not up b:sad
  • Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    really dude? im patched, drunk, stoned, just open the server plz, im ready to kill
    edited March 2012
    All i can say to Bladed is WOW.....thats just...*sigh*
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    really dude? im patched, drunk, stoned, just open the server plz, im ready to kill

I wanna kill wabbits b:laugh
  • o0tempest0o
    o0tempest0o Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    maybe true if they actually GAVE us snowmen for xmas Q~Q they left us cold and alone for xmas QQ
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I Want To See If My Ah Items Sold
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • mahalxa
    mahalxa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    counting... and counting ....

counting.. and counting..

(sigh)
  • Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I wanna kill wabbits b:laugh

im ready to kill anything with HP
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    PWI Version 621 Patch Notes
    Released March 14, 2012

General

The Cash Shop items Egghead Smiley Set and Foxy Smiley Set are no longer bound on purchase, and can be put in the Account Stash

Localization
    The Silverwing Owl is now renamed the Regal Owl

For the question, I usually have a big heaping plate of corned beef and cabbage b:pleased

Edit: Hi guys, it's 12:54 DST right now. Our content delivery system is running a little slow, so expect a bit of lag before the servers are up.

note the edit.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary