[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 3-13-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary
    Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Drinking home brew or killians and eating fish and chips. Later Drink some more. Continue processs until you wake up in a different town on slomeones lawn naked being sprayed with a water hose.
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    One day we will see an honest thread

Maintenance? AKA ' Not really doing much guys, just thought we would add some **** MEGA overpriced items into the boutique only to tell you we are making them obsolete in a few days '

I'm working it, as per usual ( but gonna leave early coz i can lol )
  • Yoru_Kitsune - Heavens Tear
    Yoru_Kitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dress up in green, drink, eat cornbeef and cabbage, drink, dance, drink, play beer pong, drink, tell dirty jokes, drink...you get the point. drink until u hit the floor!b:laugh
    Now that i finally got the avatar to stop sitting on lvl 90 it reset my start date and posts b:cry
  • X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear
    X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    O_O b:surrender
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have seen alot of in game greed. Like stealing tt mats booting people from fcc's and selling exp room but my big question is why is the game itself greedy? To have a Rank 9 character the mats u need cost over 2 grand! Thats the downpayment on a car or buying a cheap car! Why is it so high? I mean the game is so one sided. You cannot compete without paying money as far as pvp goes and no evelized pvp realms. If you look at it from this view. Most level playing games that have no boutique and gear and pvp are based on skill and work alone as long as you pay your dues. Wel to be and r-9 on ONE toon you have to spend almost 25 years worth of monthly subscriptions to a oay to play game ike WoW ect. Why is this? Why the rediculous amounts?
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dress up in green, drink, eat cornbeef and cabbage, drink, dance, drink, play beer pong, drink, tell dirty jokes, drink...you get the point. drink until u hit the floor!b:laugh

And then continue on the floor ( least you won't have far to fall )b:chuckle
  • Etherlan - Lost City
    Etherlan - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    making friends with the floor

500 points to you.

I spend it working. //fail b:surrender
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ooo, 80 gold/5 pack of medals? Hawt
    4 gold/GST? Hawt
    edited March 2012
    Options
    umm when is this going to be over? jw... :) b:victory
    edited March 2012
    Options
    umm when is this going to be over? jw... :) b:victory

2 hours
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I plan on working then going to a friend's house warming party. Yay!
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    edited March 2012
    Options
    2 hours

two hours from when cause ive seen posts from 7 something its now 11:52 lol...do you know like two hours from when? 7 or 12? lol
    edited March 2012
    Options
    two hours from when cause ive seen posts from 7 something its now 11:52 lol...do you know like two hours from when? 7 or 12? lol

Should be up at roughly 1;20 server time.
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    to answer the question how do i spend st patrick's day b:laugh
    i never recall but i usually wake up somewhere unexpected b:laugh
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Matters on where you live and the timezone. EST, it's from 2am to 4am.

Maint is (normally) 2 hours long.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
    edited March 2012
    Options
    thank you. good night XD
  • Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    gettin drunk smokin cigs
  • Garrgos - Heavens Tear
    Garrgos - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    drink drink drink, and drink some more. usually done in a pub crawl.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Rank mats (Medals + Chips) will be on sale from 3/14/2012 at 1am [server] until 3/21/2012 at 1am [server]
    *Please note that after this sale, 5-pack bundles of Medals of Glory will be removed from the PWI Boutique indefinitely!

Raaaaaagggggggeeeeeeeeee
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Maintenance tonight from 11pm to 1am PDT!

And for the maintenance question:

How do you usually spend St. Patrick's Day?
    Sometimes I make the classic corned beef, cabbage, and potato boil, but I usually just make Reubin sandwiches (thin-sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and thousand-island dressing, piled high on grilled rye bread), with stuffed potato skins or some chips on the side. Maybe a cheesecake if I have the stuff for it. Then if possible, have a horror movie marathon of the "Leprechaun" films. (I'm not Irish, or Christian, and I rarely drink these days, so I have to find other ways to enjoy it.lol)
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Playing games, running after my daughter, doing the motherly baby things with my son and have a snuggle with my husband of course. I don't have time to celebrate unless its with my friends on pwi! b:victory
  • automation87
    automation87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u mean its only a day? hell i been preppin all week b:bye
  • Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    u Mean Its Only A Day? Hell I Been Preppin All Week B:bye

+1
    +1
    +1
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    localiazation/generalazation the normal blah blah blah whatever happend to that supposed (non existant) punishment about goon glitchers and the new theoretical dq item that doesn't exist just curious b:cute
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i love how all you drink on st pattys day...i just smoke my herb (smoking green for st pattys day) lol. id rather collapse a lunge then lose my liver XD
    edited March 2012
    Options
    do you honestly think they give a **** about glitchers the higher they get the more money pwi makes. More level 101's means more rank 9's why would they punish their own cheating customers? Hell if it wouldn't throw people in a rage they would probably have a meet and greet gm at goon glitch weekend were they sell mats for rank 9 on a cigarette stand. Dude it is literally all about money never about skill or fairness.
  • _Morigan_ - Harshlands
    _Morigan_ - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    do you honestly think they give a **** about glitchers the higher they get the more money pwi makes. More level 101's means more rank 9's why would they punish their own cheating customers? Hell if it wouldn't throw people in a rage they would probably have a meet and greet gm at goon glitch weekend were they sell mats for rank 9 on a cigarette stand. Dude it is literally all about money never about skill or fairness.

++1 b:laugh
  • Slyff - Raging Tide
    Slyff - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i love how all you drink on st pattys day...i just smoke my herb (smoking green for st pattys day) lol. id rather collapse a lunge then lose my liver XD

But you can still breathe while on a waiting list for a new liver o.O Gotta admit, hittin the local bars for some green beer all day is hella fun. As well as the stumblin andventure home to a slow cooker filled with the traditional corned beef/cabbage. b:victoryb:faint
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

rofl no I"m just trolling what they claim to say I've played this game since apr of 08 on the same server I know exactly how they run things the whole post was pretty much sarcasm srry if you couldn't pick up on thatb:bye