[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 2-22-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mhm, hope they fix something actually and yeah Blessing could be cool too...

Well I finally felt like an real Expert after my Seeker and Mystic became at least lvl80, cuz I played all other classes to at least 90, the most to 100+ and I did nearly anything possible with all chars...so I can say I can handle pretty much everything, with every class ingame...Besides that...when I was unable to play, I studied pwdatabase.com und tried all kinds of Skillsets and stuff on pwcalc and I checked the Forums on a regular base too, ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:sadb:sadb:sad
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ah wub joo
    D'aw, Zan, I can always count on you <3
    I'm a Pro Novice... Guided by peeps and an Avid reader of Forums and Wiki... I think you could play this game for years and still only ever know half of it (or at least half for the classes you cap) b:surrender

Same. I love reading the backstories of dungeons, but Frost's backstory is locked in a quest and not on the wiki/forums. Finally, I have written it down! Now to do it for the entirety of the Chrono quest. Maybe I'll finally get the entire backstory of the game, in detail. *insert evil laugh here*

Yeah, no life and interested in the Story of an MMO.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im sure you're nothing to do with it but can u fix ****** pwcalc -.- lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • sofilove54
    sofilove54 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im sure you're nothing to do with it but can u fix ****** pwcalc -.- lol...

Shush paul it does work, go to google, type it in problem solved <3 OMG_U_DiedQQ here ^.^b:cute
  • Nefertitties - Heavens Tear
    Nefertitties - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I started this game just a few days after open beta, I have a lvl 103 cleric thats my main ,I feel i have alot of knowledge of the game but its always changing too . New things to learn
    and new stuff to explore. Its nice to help others sometimes too. teaching them stuff and sharing info. I can recall the days when we had to camp overnight in FF to be able to finish it the next day ..and that was after about 10 hrs in there already loool it was hard back then b:surrender.. fun times and some crazy times too. I feel like am a well seasoned player b:pleased
    edited February 2012
    sofilove54 wrote: »
    Shush paul it does work, go to google, type it in problem solved <3 OMG_U_DiedQQ here ^.^b:cute
    unless they just fixed it in the last 5 mins lies D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShiroiKarasu - Dreamweaver
    ShiroiKarasu - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This Thread needs more bacon b:thanks
  • OskarGhost - Sanctuary
    OskarGhost - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Huuura for Maint, Hope blessings,Point etc comes up soon i still want my reward from the Expantion Page as well

for the Experience questions iv been in this game almost 2 years means i lvled Old school way
    PvE its my zone when ppl needs help on tanking,DD, etc im there as Bm my tactics are good enough to help ppl and maybe teach them something new, even on Bh when iv seen ppl playing their style i learn from it in a way to succed

on PvP im not so pro to be called that since everyone can be R9 and forge etc it takes alot to beat ppl but not imposible Sins and archers will always be my pain in the Bum, on Psychics their to OP for me if i dont have a good Hp to deal with them but as final awnser im good and experience in my Classes since i tend to learn fast for progress
    b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Huuura for Maint, Hope blessings,Point etc comes up soon i still want my reward from the Expantion Page as well

for the Experience questions iv been in this game almost 2 years means i lvled Old school way
    PvE its my zone when ppl needs help on tanking,DD, etc im there as Bm my tactics are good enough to help ppl and maybe teach them something new, even on Bh when iv seen ppl playing their style i learn from it in a way to succed

on PvP im not so pro to be called that since everyone can be R9 and forge etc it takes alot to beat ppl but not imposible Sins and archers will always be my pain in the Bum, on Psychics their to OP for me if i dont have a good Hp to deal with them but as final awnser im good and experience in my Classes since i tend to learn fast for progress
    Im sorry your coloured text is just ****** stupid -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sofilove54
    edited February 2012
    lol xD i agree paul
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2012

lol old school and you havent even been plaiying 2 years, dude, try not having bh, not having frost, not having hypers. We used to do these things called zhen parties, that was old school.
  • Takeshan - Dreamweaver
    Takeshan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:quiet

b:sad Y U No love me?
    He's talking about me, obv.
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Okay, so.

Could you take that APS damage/accuracy reduction and make it a TW specific thing.

Or at least turn it off in instances? Just a thought.
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
    edited February 2012
    lol old school and you havent even been plaiying 2 years, dude, try not having bh, not having frost, not having hypers. We used to do these things called zhen parties, that was old school.

-waits for this convo to go to PW malaysian... i see this daily-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
  • sofilove54
    edited February 2012
    -waits for this convo to go to PW malaysian... i see this daily-

hey i played on pw-my lol i actually liked zhen parties and zhen fishing was the sh... lvling from 70-90 in 2 weeks was unheard of back then..now i can get a toon to lvl 100 in a week from lvl 1 if i nerd fc all day :/ lol
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    *crickets*

*yawns*

• OskarGhost - Sanctuary
    OskarGhost - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im sorry your coloured text is just ****** stupid -.-

how sensitive Dude xp aint my fault none like colors, and if like i care if you dont like them since only you complained about it also im free to do it so live with it Troll

also for the PERSON who said i had all those priviliges, your wrong Mate i didnt even touched Fcc or Hypered alot in that time i have to work,Farm and quest till i got to 80 and i realized i can lvl that way else you will tell me You hit 100 the Old school cuz that so freaking frustrating but i ill just drop it anyways cuz idk i did what i have to do to progress not because i want to be the Big Cheeze -_-
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:avoid Someone mentioned zhening?

I actually taught a couple people in my faction how to zhen recently. They loved it. :D Made me feel like I done good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • sofilove54
    edited February 2012

I actually taught a couple people in my faction how to zhen recently. They loved it. :D Made me feel like I done good.

i honestly miss zhening excluding the charm **** lol with hypers...zhening could be very interesting ..
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

b:surrender Teach me your ways. I want to know the "true" way the oldies zhened.

• Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Clearly there is always something new to learn... particularly with this latest patch, there is lots of information catch-up for me to do. I'm always learning new things. Some things I make sure to remembers, some things I forget (not on purpose, but it happens >.<).

So really what information you know is only a part of it. Its what you do with the information that really counts I think. You have to think about what you are doing, try new things, compare the results to how you did things before, and adjust your strategies accordingly.

In terms of experience, well, I am certainly experienced. I've done every instance and done them lots of times. Levelled three characters through full 100 cultivation. Done plenty of TW on different classes. Been pking for nearly four years on various classes, and I think it safe to consider myself a decent pker.

They say that if you spend more than 10,000 hours at something, you become an expert. I qualify in that regard too I think, lol...

Sure its funny to say *I'm a noob!* which of course I am. I wear this title with pride! Noob powaaaah. But yes, I also consider myself an expert in terms of game play ;D not afraid to say it.

I think the first clue was when people started regularly asking me for advice, and finding that advice useful (well, other assassins tend to ask me stuff). Sometimes its an ego boost and sometimes I realize I need to brush up on my information, lol. Also, stuff like week to week solid performance in a variety of PWI events is a good indicator of general competence I think.

Merchanting... well, I'm not an expert there yet, but I'm working on it ;o need to keep gathering information to decide what investments to make and so forth... mmmhmmm lol.

Lol I'm bored, I wrote this long serious answer... when will I get my forum title >,<

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    sofilove54 wrote: »
    i honestly miss zhening excluding the charm **** lol with hypers...zhening could be very interesting ..

Oh it was. b:pleased 10-15 minutes of just parking bb in Nightscream with my team got me 10-15% exp and drops to boot. Not to mention we had fun :D
    b:surrender Teach me your ways. I want to know the "true" way the oldies zhened.

b:cute Maybe I should make a zhenning guide, about stuff like camping butterflies and fishing parties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • _Morigan_ - Harshlands
    _Morigan_ - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not hard to be an expert at PWI.

All you have to know :
    Jones Page needs fixing.
    PWI cares more about money than people.
    Sins are OP (BTW Best way to nerf us in PvP is make Bramble work outside TW in PK... IJS)

correct b:victory

as for the question:

im still a noob, but i know more then other noobs xD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

Maintenance and patch discussion should be here in this thread!

And for tonight's maintenance question...

How long did it take for you to feel that you had become an expert in PWI?
    day one b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

Maintenance and patch discussion should be here in this thread!

I feel like an expert on a few subjects ingame. Like when someone over twice my level asks a question in WC, and I can either PM them the answer or know where to find it for them. Though I don't thnk anyone can be a true expert of the game as a whole, when it changes with every other update.lol

...And Yay for maintenance! Here's hoping they have things straightened out. :)
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    fix blessing or make a pack that you can sell (cus we know u love to) that has blessings
    you will make a fortune.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Around (1.5 Years) ........b:thanks
    edited February 2012
    True pros wont answer that question b:surrender anyone who does just wants to be one ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]