edited February 2012 in General Discussion
[URL="[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/16kku8.jpg[/IMG]"]16kku8.jpg[/URL]

Got it on my first run b:victory
Post edited by Minkis - Lost City on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Was the weapon ticket you got from the chest account stashable / tradable / anything?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Minkis - Lost City
    Minkis - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Was the weapon ticket you got from the chest account stashable / tradable / anything?

Did not look b:surrender
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Did not look b:surrender

>_>'
    '<_<
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• zhen3r
    zhen3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

is the new weapon, the 1 tat u get as reward on a certain moria quest b:laugh
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    did u get that from "endless universe" quest?
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    did u get that from "endless universe" quest?

yes i think so the cave that you need 8~10 players
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    zhen3r wrote: »
    is the new weapon, the 1 tat u get as reward on a certain moria quest b:laugh

You get a chest from completing the new instance. In that chest you get a chance for a weapon ticket / armor ticket / 20 mirages / something else / something else. I asked about the weapon ticket..... I know what that weapon is.

EDIT: Nvm I looked it up in encyclopedia and it's character locked.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not gonna lie, that looks pretty useless.

Grats anyway
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Not gonna lie, that looks pretty useless.

Grats anyway

I know, but on the forums there was a guy testing out the dmg of the new G12 and the
    Vana G13 daggers. I think this new daggers will out DD the vana daggers if its +10 on PVE mobs/bosses

It has +50 atk lvls vs PVE so not sure if it will. Will need to do testing on it...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I know, but on the forums there was a guy testing out the dmg of the new G12 and the
    Vana G13 daggers. I think this new daggers will out DD the vana daggers if its +10 on PVE mobs/bosses

I was wondering how well they stacked up to other stuff for PvE. My alts never PK / TW anyway so I couldn't care less about how good stuff is for TW... it's all about PvE for my alts. This 50 slaying levels looks badass, and I might get the G15 axes for my BM. Those 60 slaying levels + jones blessing + seeker buff + 2 nirvy pieces will mean he has some boss attack levels. I'll take 60 slaying leves for PvE aoe'ing over SS anyday.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I was wondering how well they stacked up to other stuff for PvE. My alts never PK / TW anyway so I couldn't care less about how good stuff is for TW... it's all about PvE for my alts. This 50 slaying levels looks badass, and I might get the G15 axes for my BM. Those 60 slaying levels + jones blessing + seeker buff + 2 nirvy pieces will mean he has some boss attack levels. I'll take 60 slaying leves for PvE aoe'ing over SS anyday.

In total with my Atk shards + blessing + new daggers i have 101 atk lvls
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    They never have claws or fists for these updates. I really feel bad for BMs.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26331
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26342

:(
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012

Yea true but did not look on the list of items when i traded the weapon token for the daggers. Was to scared i get booted out of cave or something. First run ever
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    yourpapa wrote: »
    You forgot Frenzy .. that makes it 121 ATK lvl

Thats true and i can get +8 more atk shards in my gear. So i can end with 129 atk lvls.
    Wonder if the G15 with 60 atk lvls out DD the G15 vana on bosses.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    129 ATK lvl on +12 weapon , that's only missing double damage

The biggest point of all is, it cost him one run though an instance lol.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I ask again , WHy to get them .....

Maybe if you ask in readable ENGLISH the OP could answer...

Anywho, I'm curious of the weapons could be better than vana vs same refine lvl :\
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    The biggest point of all is, it cost him one run though an instance lol.

Took us 3 hours total to figure out what to do. The bosses are weird things for sure. I'm sure the gears you get for a sin is not really good as it give no real aps. Maybe for a Seeker it will be kick *** with all the Def's lvls and magic classes
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

Anywho, I'm curious of the weapons could be better than vana vs same refine lvl :\

Demon sin at 4.0 with 50-60 attack levels from those daggers would be far superior in damage then 5.0 with nirvana daggers.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012

Same im very curious as well... Maybe ill test them out vs R8 with low refines for both.
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Demon sin at 4.0 with 50-60 attack levels from those daggers would be far superior in damage then 5.0 with nirvana daggers.

Yea i think so as well.

It gives my dex a nice boost and finally pass the 500 dex mark at 510 dex.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Yea i think so as well.

It gives my dex a nice boost and finally pass the 500 dex mark at 510 dex.

The great thing, it doesn't cost anything other then putting in a gem and getting refined up again. So you can't be fully mad it's better then your nirvana, because it doesn't cost anywhere close to the same + nirvy you can still use in PK / TW if you do that type of game play.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    The great thing, it doesn't cost anything other then putting in a gem and getting refined up again. So you can't be fully mad it's better then your nirvana, because it doesn't cost anywhere close to the same + nirvy you can still use in PK / TW if you do that type of game play.

Im not really into pking and TW. TW is way to early for me. Pking not so much... Need a upgrade on my PC, the lag is my doom in pking.
  • Minkis - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Test em with no refine , if needed buy another r8 daggers . Time the kill with Yan the Traitor , just dont use Frenzy yet.

What about the boss thingy at 1k streams?

Edit: Tested it out on the boss R8 took 9.6 sec and the New G13 took 9.9 sec. Its split sec can have my timing wrong and did not know with one crited more...

So im sure the the G15 will win hands down...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    What about the boss thingy at 1k streams?

Edit: Tested it out on the boss R8 took 9.6 sec and the New G13 took 9.9 sec. Its split sec can have my timing wrong and did not know with one crited more...

So im sure the the G15 will win hands down...

attack levels will start to win out at higher refines.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26331
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/26342

:(

I'm a BM and I'm thankful there are not claws or fists.

A BM using claws/fists in PvE is a tard unless it's Nirvana or a tough boss, in which case you do it for sparks. But in all reality, axe is better minus the loss of chi.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012

A BM using claws/fists in PvE is a tard unless it's Nirvana or a tough boss, in which case you do it for sparks. But in all reality, axe is better minus the loss of chi.

Lol,say that to all the APS roid rage going on all the time. An axe is only good for HF now a days doncha know :|
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012

Kindly explain wtf anyone does on a bm other then nirvana or tt? Hmmmm delta..... that's about it. So 95% of the time it's nirvy or a boss to use the claws / fists on....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Kindly explain wtf anyone does on a bm other then nirvana or tt? Hmmmm delta..... that's about it. So 95% of the time it's nirvy or a boss to use the claws / fists on....

Or, they could...you know...play the game?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Or, they could...you know...play the game?

And do what?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I have the g12 axe/daggers (and armor sets) on my barb and sin and it's pretty much compareable to my r8 weapon in pve. The +45 slaying lvl is what makes it so. The armor is roughly as good as my TT99 set in defense with all 5 pieces due to the +23 warding lvl.

All in all, it's a good "cheap" alternative for anyone not interested in the PvP/-int. arms race.

Edit: can't really compare the daggers with the r8 ones yet as my sin still isn't 100, but what I read seems to indicate they're comparable like the axe is to my r8 hammer.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die