This is the Best Patch Ever!

2»

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i have noticed a bit more rubberbanding then usual in the new area, but not terrible

but so far, its been a lot of fun, i cant complain at all
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I like it too :)

People wanted new content ?

- New skills
    - New map (quite nice in size too)
    - New gear
    - New weps
    - New instances (Well 2...but hey...)
    - New possibility to be 10 in squad in new instance, world map, hell/heaven and OHT
    - New divine quests
    - New musics (Sue me...)
    - Slight APS nerf, making me just want to go 2.86 base, not 3.33 anymore, saving me millions.
    - New daily for everyone for Lucidsilver chests
    - New treasure hunter dailies
    - New loading screens/login screens
    - New order system allowing to get some of stuff mentionned above..
    - Seekers no longer needing mirages for buffs

Downsides ?

- Flyers from orders are a tad costy..31.5 mils for a 2.70 flyer ? b:shocked
    - Some rubberbanding in new area (as mentionned in posts before)
    - AD not AoE anymore
    - New area is just for 95+ (But those were the ones whining the most about new content)
    - Some players have trouble logging back in game after update

Did I miss something ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would also like to add how very pleased I am with this expansion. Oh Puma in case you haven't discovered it yet, a lot of the quests for low levels have been revamped. Slightly more exp as a reward and the kill X mobs has been reduced on some here and there. most noticeably the 29 culti chain.

I say we compile a list of all the new stuff we find so everyone can fully benefit from this expansion.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    a lot of the quests for low levels have been revamped. Slightly more exp as a reward and the kill X mobs has been reduced on some here and there. most noticeably the 29 culti chain.

Oh? b:shocked

What other quests? Very curious, I am!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree wholeheartedly. I LOVE this expansion!
    It really does feel like it did back 3 years ago. Even some old friends have returned, and it was like old times again. Questing together, the feeling of a community, and actually having fun doing things that don't feel like a chore. And being able to actually take your time to get something, like the new skills and armor sets, not actually getting everything in the blink of an eye and then wonder what's left to do. Hell, the game feels alive again, and it's euphoric. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm going to second that. I'm seeing all the real classes again! Wizards and archers and barbs (oh my!).

All exploring a beautiful new outside world.

It's like being level 15 again; it really is.

Lots of minor niggles (like the new zone being SO pretty I have to turn down settings; making everything else worse in comparison) but overall, a great thing.
  • juankael
    juankael Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I cant play!!!! T-T