Problem opening the client

2»

Comments

• tyrant83
    tyrant83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so much it worked for me now after like 8 hours i jst hope these guys were more supporting to people instead of jst waiting for them to pay for everything and fill their pockets
  • SubtleAsSin - Dreamweaver
    SubtleAsSin - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The visual c++ redistributable pack fixes it (I didn't have to uninstall, in case you wanna try that first). Don't wait on PW support, they're too hard at work determining how to build the next set of pay-to-win packs.

Do you have a link? I did a search and it sent me to these weird sites, dunno what to do :(
  • tyrant83
    tyrant83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey

I think i found the solution.

de-install all C++ things (ControlPanel > Add or Remove Programs)

Download: Microsoft Visual 2010 Express

link .de Server: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Visual-..._24081894.html

Install all an restart your PC.

works fine 4 me.

funky

Hope it works 4 you all.

jst follow this and u should be good
  • selenenott
    selenenott Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well my problem is the following after to download the game this message appear.

Duda1.jpg

I don't know in where I can find this file or what I have to do for can play the game, and I download the patch but I see the message of error, the game and the patch are the same and the game can't run, somebody can help me with this, I will be glad if somebody can helps me, ty.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey

Download: http://www.chip.de/downloads/DirectX_13002926.html

and install it.

This fix the DirectX Problem.

Funky
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Had this problem too, traced back to a visual c++ issue.. Download/install this worked for me

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=5638

After uninstalling/reinstalling and then auto updating/verify for the 4th time,i had the same issue i started with.
    The link you posted fixed my problem. Thank you so much!b:kiss
  • stealth73
    stealth73 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got the problem with Direct x issue

removed PWI completely from my PC .. redownloaded the game ver 580

Started with Patch EN 1 and it gave me an error midway .. file error

So currently restarted the Patch down loads .. Man ... I will be gutted if this dont work .. its updating and verifying at the same time .... Please please please help thy who works hard .. beeen 2 hrs now total .. and its starting to get on my **** ..

And guess what I am a guy .. I m not supposed to have **** b:laugh

**** = t i t s
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bumping for those that are still having the launcher fail to enter game issue. Try Ottigis link. Was the only thing finally cleared up my issues.
  • vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    omg omg omg and i haad to reinstall everything and verify .... overnight... ottigi's link solved it
  • strawo0ob3ri
    strawo0ob3ri Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    after downloaded patch manually and everything and i think people or some people are able to i think this patch had errors or sumthin because way to many people having issues with something and my issue is im stuck on cant enter game it fails
  • ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary
    ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well this link fixed my problem..

hmm well maybe not..

I can now get to the book that is suposed to open.. and it freezes..

(who house hold playes this game) the only one puter has a problem.. and all the fixes have not got the game playing. yet.
  • xghostx16
    xghostx16 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's only freezing on people with Gerforce4 MX 4000 video card. I have this card and its sad that its not working but the game use to work without a problem! I'm sure PWI will get to the top of this and fix it as soon as possible.
  • trefoil
    trefoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I had the same problem. I downloaded the patch then when I tried to enter the game it told me enter game fails and wouldn't take me past the launcher. I posted in forums and was advised the problem might be with my Visual C++ the programming language they use. I updated it from this link. http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/visual-cpp-express It takes kind of a long time but now I can get in just fine. Hope this helps.
  • xghostx16
    xghostx16 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    trefoil wrote: »
    I had the same problem. I downloaded the patch then when I tried to enter the game it told me enter game fails and wouldn't take me past the launcher. I posted in forums and was advised the problem might be with my Visual C++ the programming language they use. I updated it from this link. http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/visual-cpp-express It takes kind of a long time but now I can get in just fine. Hope this helps.

It doesn't work.
  • X_Xtina_x - Archosaur
    X_Xtina_x - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The link in this post worked for me. I really hope it works for you guys too! :D b:victory
    If you get an error, after updating and installing that, it could be an directX error

microsoft has an solution for that....
    at http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35

that checks your directx installation and updates the parts that needed
  • MysLibby - Raging Tide
    MysLibby - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I see all these posts that it works for some people but NOTHING has worked...
    I've verified, TWICE, once before I uninstalled and once again after I reinstalled the game. None of those links that were given worked for me. I've downloaded the directx 9c and updated it i have service pack 3 and everything and that C++ redistributable package.. nothing works.
    Either PWI fixes this BS or I'm done with this stupid game.
  • abbycool
    abbycool Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Apparenly i tried everything given as a solution on forums and there is no fix whatsoever for Enter Game Fails only, rest can be solved bt this error cant....b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]