Dear Perfect World International

2»

Comments

• Xiac - Archosaur
    Xiac - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i actually started this thread on the main pwi forums but sadly i don't really see it going anywhere

Main reason people are snobby in that thread is because they nitpick every small detail with your post that doesn't fit to their liking. b:surrender Like those ones btching that you called fash stupid, * who cares* so they talk about that for 3 pages and completely overlook the grand scheme of things. When you try to change something that actually matters no one seems to listen sadly.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Main reason people are snobby in that thread is because they nitpick every small detail with your post that doesn't fit to their liking. b:surrender Like those ones btching that you called fash stupid, * who cares* so they talk about that for 3 pages and completely overlook the grand scheme of things. When you try to change something that actually matters no one seems to listen sadly.

Observe most of the posters in the main section that post the most- Most of them most likely fit the catagory that a server like this is would be trying to escape-
    re
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Observe most of the posters in the main section that post the most- Most of them most likely fit the catagory that a server like this is would be trying to escape-

A men
  • AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i would love this server for ever and ever, and would never leave pwi lol
    edited February 2012
    i would love this server for ever and ever, and would never leave pwi lol

i know bro i would have unprotected sex with this server too
  • Xx_Cloud_xXx - Archosaur
    Xx_Cloud_xXx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    New server would be great with all this. Even tho pwi is not making money on rank stuff and hypers and all that... they will make their money overtime in fashion and NON affecting game items

League of Legends is a perfect example of this. They keep growing and growing b:sad
    edited February 2012
    New server would be great with all this. Even tho pwi is not making money on rank stuff and hypers and all that... they will make their money overtime in fashion and NON affecting game items

League of Legends is a perfect example of this. They keep growing and growing b:sad

CHRIS CLOUD why are we not playing LoL right now?
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bromen

I remember when you guys used to say that stuff all the time, lulz.

Sorry I delayed when you gave me this thread, but I personally think it's a great idea. Like who would of thought?!?! (No sarcasm involved)

And League... only if I didn't stop playing the game.. what's your guys' elo now? xD

Alright back on topic, if it ever works Stud, I promise to be your sexxx slave b:victory
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
    edited February 2012
    I remember when you guys used to say that stuff all the time, lulz.

Sorry I delayed when you gave me this thread, but I personally think it's a great idea. Like who would of thought?!?! (No sarcasm involved)

And League... only if I didn't stop playing the game.. what's your guys' elo now? xD

Alright back on topic, if it ever works Stud, I promise to be your sexxx slave b:victory

zai and cloud are ma personal sex slaves sir so you gotta fight them for a spot... er. or sec em idk
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    zai and cloud are ma personal sex slaves sir so you gotta fight them for a spot... er. or sec em idk

Only if it worked b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW