Bone Dragon Rare Pet in Descent Expansion

Options

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Let's see... sage and demon elemental seal, 35%, level 5 howl 36%... I don't see the problem.

there is always a problem with tweakz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Let's see... sage and demon elemental seal, 35%, level 5 howl 36%... I don't see the problem.

I thought level 11 cleric seals were 40%.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

You're right it's 40 %
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ecatomb's wrong then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Yoru_Kitsune - Heavens Tear
    Yoru_Kitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:surrender The spawn time for this pet is super confusing. I've never even seen it, not with a veno and definately not when it's available to be tamed. Can anyone nail it down more than a huge 24hr gap? And is it 24-48hrs after reset of the server or after reset when the other rare pets go up?
    Now that i finally got the avatar to stop sitting on lvl 90 it reset my start date and posts b:cry
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Even if 35/36; pet can't sustain it, but Cleric can.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Even if 35/36; pet can't sustain it, but Cleric can.

Unless the cleric is in BB, which they should be on all but the first two bosses.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On the debuff matter...
    It also depends on the squad set up. I have a small group of friends/associates that I run Caster with (I rarely join random squads) and my squads usually have two clerics (or more) thus we have magic debuff up at all times.

In a scenario where there's only one cleric which is in BB, the pet can be handy provided you don't use up 50% of the fight healing or reviving it because then, it makes no difference.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • tweakz
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Anyone happen to know the %debuff when Befuddling Creeper is Lysined?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

It's 35%, at least for demon seals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's 35%, at least for demon seals.

35 for the elemental and 40 for the phys seal. thats for sage. Doesn't demon have 40% phys seal as well?
  • Delishious - Dreamweaver
    Delishious - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I caught my pet on May 29th about 30mins after BH reset
    I was about to log off then i decided to just go check and to my surprise there it was, so I got all nervous thinking some other veno was coming to get it cuz it was other ppl around so got it to half hp and it failed then I die cuz of boss, use scroll try again but the boss was right there when i got up and he kill me so I knew if was over for me but one of the ppl that was there turn out to be a old faction mate from a year ago on his alt and was a cleric, he rez me and i got the dino.

So I felt that pet was meant for me...lol all i went thru
    I still go to check and if I see it I'm gonna call veno's in my faction or world chat it cuz I like to help ppl

b:kiss DYNA
    you all have help alot in which skills to put on my pet
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    35 for the elemental and 40 for the phys seal. thats for sage. Doesn't demon have 40% phys seal as well?

You're right indeeed. o_o Got my phy seal a few days ago. However that makes sense though... lol

Still didn't see a single hatchling that wasn't someones pet. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Took some screenshots of pet stats today, since I caught the hatch-ling. You can download them from: http://opposingdigits.com/pwi/

Might be a while before it's 103. b:chuckle
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Caught mine today (June 16) on HT server at 06:21 east coast (03:21 server time), near the rear end of the skeleton.I did not camped it, just happened to be there after I reported the jewel quest to the nearby NPC. I ran through the area hitting the tab key to circle the mobs around and spotted it. Was a bit afraid to kill it, so I slowly reduced it's hp by hitting it with the magic sword.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Hot_pho - Heavens Tear
    Hot_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Caught mine today (June 16) on HT server at 06:21 east coast (03:21 server time), near the rear end of the skeleton.I did not camped it, just happened to be there after I reported the jewel quest to the nearby NPC. I ran through the area hitting the tab key to circle the mobs around and spotted it. Was a bit afraid to kill it, so I slowly reduced it's hp by hitting it with the magic sword.

you are lucky :3 still hasnt find one that spawns yet and i go there often maybe one day ill be lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    special thanks to silvy for the sig
  • Maleficient - Lost City
    Maleficient - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Does anyone know when this damn dino pet will spawn again?! Been looking for a month now in Lost City server and NOTHING -.- I want one damnit </3 b:cry
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hehe I just came to ask same question xD I can't seem to find it either
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just go through Derjans on your way to Morai daily. I found it about the 10th trip through.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    Just go through Derjans on your way to Morai daily. I found it about the 10th trip through.

Tried that, no luck so far still. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ivienn - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ehh I do that on the way to start morai and on the way when I finish it. And I often even log off there so I check one extra time. Seems like someone is killing it when they do boss there.
  • Maleficient - Lost City
    Maleficient - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    HAHA I got him finally yesterday XD i seriously peed myself when i logged on veno and he was literally in front of my face b:chuckle Named him ♥Demon♥ b:pleased
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ehh I do that on the way to start morai and on the way when I finish it. And I often even log off there so I check one extra time. Seems like someone is killing it when they do boss there.

24~48 hour random spawn times means you need luck or wait there for a very long time.

i highly doubt someone is waiting there just to kill it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ohh I didn't mean on purpose..those 95lvl morai quests have bosses to be killed there and people usually kill mobs around too so they wouldn't bother them.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ohh I didn't mean on purpose..those 95lvl morai quests have bosses to be killed there and people usually kill mobs around too so they wouldn't bother them.

None of the mobs in derjan's rest are aggressive (except the bosses). But I see your point.

One of the hatchling's possible spawn points is very close to one of the bosses.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Me posing next to him
    http://i.imgur.com/G7jtU.png
    He didn't live long enough for another screenshot :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Me posing next to him
    http://i.imgur.com/G7jtU.png
    He didn't live long enough for another screenshot :<

how dare you .................... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Great. One of the players I really respected is being a moron and killing rare pets. =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So.. anyone named theirs Terrorist and given it Sacrifice?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Great. One of the players I really respected is being a moron and killing rare pets. =_=

Don't worry I spent a good 10 minutes trying to find someone who needed it but all the venos I knew that were on already had it. My own veno alt was able to tame it just 3 days after it hit 101 so I'm thinking the supply is a bit high anyway.

I've always had a personal mission of killing every mob in the game at least once.
    I call it my Hens to Harpy quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
This discussion has been closed.