PWI is dead?

13»

Comments

• SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi Soul <3 I'm gonna log in for WQ. b:pleased

Hey Michael! I haven't seen you in ages!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think on dreamweaver server there are probably about 1500 players an all the rest are alts/alt accounts. Most of the characters you meet are alts. Many are being fced to 100 for bh 100,nirvana keys, or buff slaves. The majority of players have been playing the game for more than a year. Most of the newer people don't last long unless they become cash shopers or get sponsored by existing veteran players.

Some people are actually starting to play their buff slaves, funny enough. And I mean actually playing them.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey Michael! I haven't seen you in ages!

Yeah, I haven't really played much in ages. I logged in yesterday to do WQ. Other than that I'll be on for TW to try to paint the map red. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Maybe u should try and play a Veno past lvl 70 and see how slow a pet lvls compared to the toon, not the same as it is at lvl 10 ..u might have understood this at the Tideborn quest stage when u rocket from lvl 40 - 45 + in 60 mins, if u had A Veno

b:chuckle

Maybe you should try grinding your levels as a veno past level 70, and see how much faster the pet levels than you do if you aren't spending all your time in FC or BH.

(I have a 95 veno with 8 pets, all 94-95, none leveled in cube.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I haven't really played much in ages. I logged in yesterday to do WQ. Other than that I'll be on for TW to try to paint the map red. b:surrender

And I thought I was the only one left doing WQ. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • mufussa
    mufussa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mofoisuisay
    Maybe u should try and play a Veno past lvl 70 and see how slow a pet lvls compared to the toon, not the same as it is at lvl 10 ..u might have understood this at the Tideborn quest stage when u rocket from lvl 40 - 45 + in 60 mins, if u had A Veno

Maybe you should try grinding your levels as a veno past level 70, and see how much faster the pet levels than you do if you aren't spending all your time in FC or BH.

(I have a 95 veno with 8 pets, all 94-95, none leveled in cube.)

You my dear have waayyyy to much time on ur hands. As Veno pets take longer to level than grass does to grow and the fact u have 8 and u say u not been on CoF ( BS ), how long u been playing 3 yrs ..12 months to make the Veno and the rest of the time to lvl ur pets,

pfft..i'd rather buy one too, got better things to do with my time then grind all day to get 1 lvl ( and b4 u make another comment do the math and post it ) like 15 points per kill ( if ur on 100% loyal ) and 1500 points required to lvl is ooo 100 kills per lvl and the maths goes on as the lvl, exp points required goes up.

Lets for arguement sake look at a lvl 80 pet...it takes 2950 exp points to lvl it, lets round it for shytes n giggles to 3k thats 200 kills to lvl it.

someone telling fibbs, roflmfaol

b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I've done cube (on this char, not the 95 veno) and believe me, Old Valley of the Scarred is way faster than cube. I got a bunch of levels in an hour or so on my snow hare in OVS AOE grinding on avalanche crushers in foxform... but the rest of my pets were already at or near my level before I was able to get to OVS. And that veno's on RT, which is only a bit over 2 years old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mufussa wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mofoisuisay

You my dear have waayyyy to much time on ur hands. As Veno pets take longer to level than grass does to grow and the fact u have 8 and u say u not been on CoF ( BS ), how long u been playing 3 yrs ..12 months to make the Veno and the rest of the time to lvl ur pets,

pfft..i'd rather buy one too, got better things to do with my time then grind all day to get 1 lvl ( and b4 u make another comment do the math and post it ) like 15 points per kill ( if ur on 100% loyal ) and 1500 points required to lvl is ooo 100 kills per lvl and the maths goes on as the lvl, exp points required goes up.

Lets for arguement sake look at a lvl 80 pet...it takes 2950 exp points to lvl it, lets round it for shytes n giggles to 3k thats 200 kills to lvl it.

someone telling fibbs, roflmfaol

b:victory

Not to get in the middle of this, but it is possible to level pets if you do all your quests on your veno. It may seem boring to some, but it's quite relaxing. Almost like chicken-veno runs of TT my faction does in DW.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And I thought I was the only one left doing WQ. b:surrender

I actually saw a couple of other people doing WQ, much to my amazement.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I level my Pet without Cube too :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Queelen - Sanctuary
    Queelen - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm interested where do people get all these "Head Runs" because when I tried to buy one for this alt no one gave a sh*t. Seriously. I offered 500-600k and haven't got a single answer.

Either these otherwise legal things are not worth to do for money anymore or it has become some sort of elit, underground thing that is reserved for people with connections.

One thing is sure. The game is dead. The maps are empty and in towns the number of catshops is x5 higher than that of the active player's. People either spend their time in FCC or had quit PWI.
  • Jinemon - Lost City
    Jinemon - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was fun for the first 3 years but then it became stale. I quit playing and bought a SLK 55 AMG and a ZX 6RR... I shouldve quit a long time ago...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was fun for the first 3 years but then it became stale. I quit playing and bought a SLK 55 AMG and a ZX 6RR... I shouldve quit a long time ago...
    This looks like a NECRO!

Jinemon - Lost City replied to a message that was 2 years 1 month 10 days 9 hours 11 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.