Who likes the way the map is

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Where did you get philosophy from psychology?

And I did try hard, wowww

To me psychology is basically an offshoot of philosophy, as much of the early theories from psychology were based on assumptions and guesses because of the limited understanding and technology available at the time. Psychologists back then tried to understand why a human behaved the way it did, and a lot of that could be used as evidence for a philosophical debate on morals, right and wrong, etc.

Now if you posted something on psychiatry, I would leave philosophy out of it as that's a very scientific field that deals with concrete, medical things like brain chemistry/biology/etc.

In short I really don't believe that someone can be helped just because you uncovered some sort of tidbit about their past. We run off chemicals and neuron impulses, and it doesn't happen like in the movies or hollywood. But it still does have applications in moral debates like court cases or debates in congress.

But Psychology? TBH literally everyone can be a psycologist and talk about how "you're messed up because your mother spanked you as a child" or some other assumption about someone's life..much like how anyone can be philosophical even though some would say there's a particular method associated with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you guys seem to be reading this more seriously now or at least are posting in here a bit. so who here is down for makeing a super power of a guild to combat cata?

I'm interested in making a super-power out of my char to combat west arch.

Who cares about the map?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Damn, who knew Burnout and I would have the same poster's philosophy?

and Pyroki, I didn't forget you <3

b:kiss b:dirty
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    philosophizingingism.
    Unban me.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This guy is suggesting to do what Vengefui did on Lost City. Gather all the haters in one place best of each rival faction and try to beat them that way.

(PS it didn't work until Essence's leader quit and the guild disbanded)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wuoh mah best fwend majii is bak. Sup Niiiggguh
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    fapfapfap
    Unban me.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    gushgushgush
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    good talk
    Unban me.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I misses you Woneo <3
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I guess.
    Unban me.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well maybe your right. gathering all the haters as you say would most likely be bad. thats why im strictly refering to folks who are grown up enough to put shet in the past and leave it there. this is not a QQ i hate cata post a few o my pals are in there. this is a this server need to grow a pair and man up thread. i hear it all the time i want "i want cata off the map" well lets do it then. tomarrow val fights them tonight mayham fought them a few other bids are out as well. this would be the best time to take a look at how they do things. if it isnt obvious there clearly doing whatever they need to do to win. we as a server need to learn from that. hopefully this message reachs the right kind of people if not then at least i tried and i didnt sit back and watch it all fall down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Give up Bro. People in this game are fking rtarded
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    okopogooooooooo kills all the homlesss okopogogo kills all the homless in da cityyyyyy of okopogo okopogogo kills all the homless

needless to say i dont give up and i wont ever so long as i play this silly lil game ill try and try and try and fail and fail and fail but give up never because thats weak and i aint weak im drunk theres a differance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well maybe your right. gathering all the haters as you say would most likely be bad. thats why im strictly refering to folks who are grown up enough to put shet in the past and leave it there. this is not a QQ i hate cata post a few o my pals are in there. this is a this server need to grow a pair and man up thread. i hear it all the time i want "i want cata off the map" well lets do it then. tomarrow val fights them tonight mayham fought them a few other bids are out as well. this would be the best time to take a look at how they do things. if it isnt obvious there clearly doing whatever they need to do to win. we as a server need to learn from that. hopefully this message reachs the right kind of people if not then at least i tried and i didnt sit back and watch it all fall down.

I posted in some other place about how to make and run a big faction but I am to lazy to go look for it... You would need to keep it age restricted and set out the common ground from the get go.... IE our first objective is to.... recruit, make a base, farm for gear, raise funds for bids.... Set up ally's and networks w/e the goals may be from the start... It is a rarity to see one factions officer ask for another factions officers to work something out in this game... W/e it may be.

You need a motivated group to jump into this full swing from the get go. Which is the truely hard part. How do you find those motivated people who are willing to sacrifice wealth, and time to truely help out other people to improve the group over all. You are only as strong as your weakest member after all.

What you are proposing is a good idea... But the issue will be in the execution. How do you get so many chiefs to step down and be an indian and fit into the mold with everyone else? I challenge you on that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    pogo still plays? Or just hittin up the forums? Sup man.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oko just trolls forums like a boss nowadays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Work, School, Modern Warfare 3, drink. Perfect World doesnt fit into my schedule.
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OK, here we go, get ready to be stuned by my extremly well planned out idea for how to take out catalyst in 4 simple steps.

1. Invite me to Catalyst.
    2. Promote me to Executer
    3. Promote me to Marshal
    4. Promote me to Director

BAM, and watch the magic happen. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    cimon just join DEMACIA. They are building up to take catalyst down.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Hi Curses
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hi :)
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I smell lots of trolling to come to this thread.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    I hear you on 3 of those counts oko. I love me some MW3.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oko, I think Frankie died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oko, I think Frankie died.

Thank god.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thank god.
    wOW HOW COULD YOU SAY? FRANKIE IS A WONDERFUL, INSPIRING HUMAN BEING WHO DOES A FANTASTIC JOB AS A MOD.

(....but really I just need my matching title)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You named yourself Okopogo?