New Expansion - GM statement please

2»

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sihndra wrote: »
    and honestly I'm increasingly convinced that that is what you scoundrels love about PWI and what has made it such a raging success. Compared to [OTHER MMOS] that hold your hand and walk you down a hallway and give you encouraging pats/strokes every scheduled 8.75 minutes, PWI is a stark wasteland of bizarre quests and antiquated world building.

Figuring out PWI takes talking to other people, wandering around a lot, and an astronomic level of resourcefulness, BUT, I submit, those qualities form the foundation of any good MMO experience because they invariably, indisputably immerse you into enduring, thriving in, and sharing a common world with other real people.

/drunkGM

Talking to people? Wandering around a bit? Say it ain't so on an MMORPG! Oh and yeah, this game is designed to depend on others who have experience in the game such as higher level faction members and what not. I wouldn't be surprised if anone above lvl 50 answered a question or 2 from a lvl 3x or lower. It's part of the game.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No new classes plz

Agreed, luckily china already has expansion ready and out and you won't find any new classes so, no new race this expansion
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    and honestly I'm increasingly convinced that that is what you scoundrels love about PWI and what has made it such a raging success. Compared to (OTHER MMOS) that hold your hand and walk you down a hallway and give you encouraging pats/strokes every scheduled 8.75 minutes, PWI is a stark wasteland of bizarre quests and antiquated world building.

Figuring out PWI takes talking to other people, wandering around a lot, and an astronomic level of resourcefulness, BUT, I submit, those qualities form the foundation of any good MMO experience because they invariably, indisputably immerse you into enduring, thriving in, and sharing a common world with other real people.

And thats why I stayed with PWI. The (OTHER MMOS) were too easy. FF Hyper has cheapened this though, but I still remember all my quests from years ago, struggling to kill things like Kong, etc...great times.

Sihndra, what kinda wine do you prefer? Tukangs, Afterglow, etc? We need to keep you nice and drunk if it keeps up good thoughts like the above.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Agreed, luckily china already has expansion ready and out and you won't find any new classes so, no new race this expansion

The key words being "This Expansion".

Whips and Clubs, anyone? Remember when we all thought EG's were going to use these and were horribly disappointed?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/291
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/isubtype/86

A little birdy told the magical purple fish that these classes who use these weapons were called "Charmer" and "Reaver"....or something to that effect.

Not this coming expansion, but next? Who knows.
    I've got my money on Michael's theory as well--Wraith people ftw.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I wrote in purpose that there is no classes this expansion, but probably new one....

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    /drunkGM

::slides Sihndra another shot::

Quick guys, maybe if we get him drunk enough he'll us more info about the expansion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you find detail on the wiki to be lacking feel free to add more info.
    The wiki is only as good as what players put into it.

All I want is official info about game. About new expansion, new things coming. That's pretty ridiculous, that we don't official tutorials and info about new things. What is PWI stuff doing? I believe there in no more than 2 people behind PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The key words being "This Expansion".

Whips and Clubs, anyone? Remember when we all thought EG's were going to use these and were horribly disappointed?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/291
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/isubtype/86

A little birdy told the magical purple fish that these classes who use these weapons were called "Charmer" and "Reaver"....or something to that effect.

Not this coming expansion, but next? Who knows.
    I've got my money on Michael's theory as well--Wraith people ftw.

lol lets make rumors b/c they are fun

like i saw water mounts on pwcn
    not to mention a legendary water pet for venos
    and zombie hordes
    and rank 10
    and the land of rainbow chobocos

No seriously, sources/pics or gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FurryMeat - Lost City
    FurryMeat - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    GM's I love how you are more active in the community more than usual, keep it up :P

And you should come ingame and run cool events like that world boss one ages ago
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    GM's I love how you are more active in the community more than usual, keep it up :P

And you should come ingame and run cool events like that world boss one ages ago

I don't see difference, honestly, GM's barely show up unless someone needs to be banned.