The most fearsome R9+12.

13»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sage archer with josd, demon psy with josd, sage psy with dots.

wat da faq
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sage archer with josd, demon psy with josd, sage psy with dots.

fixed it for you longie
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I have a demon psychic with around a 50/50 mix of DoT/JoSD and I do fine.

I was able to tank 20v1 as HP build for the longest time, then I sharded DoT/HP

Then I sharded DoT/JoSD. I've never really had a problem with any classes other than archers, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That doesn't make it the best choice, though the crits are nice. The people you tanked must've had no idea what a genie is or were quite significantly lesser geared than yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Now that people can use their imagination to experience what it is like to be fighting people who are all R9+12 while they themselves are R9+12, would any of you reconsider any of your statements?

Do we finally have a concrete answer as to who the most fearsome R9+12 is? Please share your experiences.
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In order the best r9+12 for PVP
    psy
    Archer
    barb
    seeker
    mys
    wiz
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In order the best r9+12 for PVP
    barb
    psy
    Archer
    seeker
    mys
    wiz

fixed b:thanks
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Regarding to who does the most dmg output pvp wise. That should be a fully r9 +12 barb that hits your **** for 100k from armaggedon.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    problem of that statement is that credit card cant buy skills at playing b:shutup

i wouldnt mind someone paying me to play their R9+12 barbs for them, cause im a barb myself non plvl, lvl the mid way (no fcc before 80, but did do bh, hardest way is just questing and farming) b:victory
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Regarding to who does the most dmg output pvp wise. That should be a fully r9 +12 barb that hits your **** for 100k from armaggedon.

If all things are equal, skill, gear, etc. and by that I mean competitive level, not average noobs - then barb vs psy is almost 50-50. Barb literally only has one way to kill the psy and the psy can easily counter it with psy.will, etc., but it's way easier for a psy to make a mistake and die to one shot than it is for barb to make a game changing mistake. The psy has many combos and variations at his disposal, meaning a flawless play from psy will always and I mean always result in victory. It's pretty much the only class that can't be beaten if played flawlessly - every other class can be forced into making a mistake and check-mated, especially if you are fighting with full buffs.

It's very rare to find a perfectly balanced game and I can only think of one game in history that was super close to that, and it wasn't an RPG. Point being people can argue all they want about their favourite classes, but the simple fact is that endgame gear psy is the best class, they gain the most from their gear, they can't be killed unless they specifically make a mistakes, etc. It's much like sins have the highest dps in pve, nothing racist about it, it's a simple fact and nothing personal to it, you can be the best player ever of any other class, give an equally geared sin to a complete idiot and he'll out-dps you with auto-attack.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Closed for Necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.