Farming BM? Or Seeker for fun?

2»

Comments

• JanDezanTen - Raging Tide
    JanDezanTen - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow this is a late response b:surrender u lvl 9 cleric whatever u are, seeker skills do not fail at all, in pk we could beat BMs easy (if alright gear) so dont complain about the class, its much better than u think.
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i have (and only have) a bm and a seeker...and other than at farming and making money...my seeker is better in every way. which i mean pvp and any other random fun.....
    edited January 2012
    +1 ScarFury :)
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lol Seeker. (that's all)
    D0nt even waste y0ur time with a Seeker f0r farming, just level the BM. Seeker just fails hard t0 the BM in the farming department, it's n0t even up f0r debate.
    Seeker is 0nly g00d f0r RB,FF,WGTM(get the p0int?), 0therwise they are just pixels that failed "Basic Blademaster Training" classes.
    I have, and it fails hard in c0mparis0n t0 nearly every class. Nvm all classes.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I really don't see why anyone would roll a BM these days unless you really like TW. BM is still the king of AOE grinding, but since nobody grinds anymore, it's a pretty worthless trait. BM's trait was that it used to be pretty good at just about everything, but now that classes are so specific use that the BM doesn't do any one thing exceptionally.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited January 2012
    I spit on anyone that talks trash about seekers, if you dont like em shut up and play your BMs, we shall meet in combat b:angry