Skai's Assassin Videos

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    what was it?

That fail guy it begins with cra and ends with meal who trolled Asty's thread

@Skai : Congratulations !!!! A big thank you for the awesome videos that proove sins are something more than spark-hit-hit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That fail guy it begins with cra and ends with meal who trolled Asty's thread

@Skai : Congratulations !!!! A big thank you for the awesome videos that proove sins are something more than spark-hit-hit

oh. MODS STICKIE THIS
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Even if such a person comes to try to derail my thread, I'll make sure a mod can clean it up and regulate it!

And about getting this thread stickied, it won't be. I've talked to a mod, and he said that the class subforum stickies are there solely for acting as guides for beginners of the game/class. Because my videos mainly showcase what an end-game Assassin can do, instead of acting as a guide, it won't be stickied.

I don't mind at all though, and I perfectly understand his reasoning, but if I ever do decide to make guides, then maybe one day. Otherwise this thread will be posted on/bumped every time I make a new video!

Thanks again everyone for the support!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited April 2012
    Or bumped whenever the **** we feel like it. your vids are great.
  • Lywllian - Sanctuary
    Lywllian - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And about getting this thread stickied, it won't be. I've talked to a mod, and he said that the class subforum stickies are there solely for acting as guides for beginners of the game/class. Because my videos mainly showcase what an end-game Assassin can do, instead of acting as a guide, it won't be stickied.

I don't mind at all though, and I perfectly understand his reasoning, but if I ever do decide to make guides, then maybe one day. Otherwise this thread will be posted on/bumped every time I make a new video!

I suppose it's not exactly a guide perhaps; I would put your videos along the lines of "Inspiration" or "I really wish I could do that".

Keep making the videos, I love watching them.
  • FrostWill - Raging Tide
    FrostWill - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Even if such a person comes to try to derail my thread, I'll make sure a mod can clean it up and regulate it!

Thanks again everyone for the support!

actually .. your vids can help those little fishies that would rather watch a few vids than read a few pages. my opinion : this should be stickied . i asked you on rt forums aswell , but : make some more pvp vids please ! i really enjoy ur tw ones b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Thanks guys! And Frost, I will, whenever I feel up for PvP and recording :D

I just wish I had space on my harddrive today though. I had an epic fight in tourney with my faction vs a squad of enemies. Took 7 minutes to kill a barb because I had no idea what I was doing, as well as dragging some skills off my hotkey bar XD
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How did you turn into a rat?
    I know you have to do the quest in morai and you have 10 minutes to complete it but when I go back to that NPC, he doesnt have the quest. Did you just not complete it and trash whenever you want to turn into a rat? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    I think it's random. After we got the quest to kill Atuin, I went into the portal, and as soon as I got in, I got transformed into a rat.

And as soon as you kill Atuin, you get the quest rewards instantly. No need to turn it in somewhere.
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Montage Vid was really nice :D
  • Rockin - Lost City
    Rockin - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012

What a shame. Your videos are a great resource for all levels, not just endgame. The last time I checked, people who are lower than lvl100 go into frost, guild base trials, fb99s, and pretty much all of the ones you made videos of. I'm a visual person, I like to learn by watching and doing, not by reading about someone's experiences and how they do it. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Honestly, I think the reason why they won't sticky your awesome videos is because they all link to YouTube, and pwi is so crooked they don't want to give anybody free advertising. Why not host them yourself pwi? There are guides in the other subclass forums that can be classified as "end game" and those are stickied.

Amazing videos Skai! Hope you keep making them! This really should be stickied.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2012

End Game PvP BM Guide *Stickied*

It's just the fact the mod said it's for beginner guides which I don't like.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    @Rockin Thank you! I appreciate your support, and maybe one day, if my videos get to that area.

@Pytharia I think it's mainly because my videos are showing what my sin can do, not a guide on how to do what I do. For example, even though it's intuitive to follow along the video on how to do a solo BH Abaddon, I didn't really tell it in terms of a guide. I think that's the main reason.

I can try to convince him again, but at the moment I don't think it will happen. Thanks though!
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Rockin Thank you! I appreciate your support, and maybe one day, if my videos get to that area.

@Pytharia I think it's mainly because my videos are showing what my sin can do, not a guide on how to do what I do. For example, even though it's intuitive to follow along the video on how to do a solo BH Abaddon, I didn't really tell it in terms of a guide. I think that's the main reason.

I can try to convince him again, but at the moment I don't think it will happen. Thanks though!

Uhm....which mod did you speak to...cause some of them are just plain stupid.

With a sin literally all you need is a damn video to see how to play the class, and you go well beyond that.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Well I'd rather not disclose his name here, but I don't mind. I thank you all for the support though!
    edited April 2012
    derpmod
  • Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide
    Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just checking the join date of my veno ;o
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    New video, though it really doesn't embody anything related to an Assassin.

I got the Dark Abyss mount, or more known as the Black Cosmos Unicorn mount. It can't be cs'd, and it takes 400 Attendance pages to get. It has a max speed of 10.0 m/s at level 11, and it's really cool looking.

Since there are different colors in Morai, I'm making it my goal to get them all, because I do love my ponies.

I hope you enjoy.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Theater of Blood video again.

Did some faction pvp today, which was 5-7 of us vs 10-12 of others. Needless to say I suck at PvP XD But it was fun.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    A new video's out, even though it's not Assassin related. It's testing the genie skill Faith/Belief.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    New video is out. This one is of the Luminance Assassin skill "Spoils of War".

It is quite useless.
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:chuckle

It is quite useless.

b:chucklwhat are you getting next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012

It is quite useless.
    Just watched it and seeing as how it makes multiple DQs drop, it might be amusing for pissing off DQ farmers on a PvP server, but that'd be about itb:chuckle
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Spoils of wars looks kinda kool...maybe you can use it after you pop out of stealth on someone and confuse them with the flashy animation?

Or make them go omg wht's the status effect i have *mouse over to see it* *pokes them while distracted*? lolb:chuckle
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Spoils of wars looks kinda kool...maybe you can use it after you pop out of stealth on someone and confuse them with the flashy animation?

Or make them go omg wht's the status effect i have *mouse over to see it* *pokes them while distracted*? lolb:chuckle

+1 to this use b:chuckle
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    New video is out!

This one is a PvP video, and is my first 1v1 PvP video. It's against one of my factionmates boogiepanda, who is an Archer that's really skilled at playing their class.

This was also my first serious 1v1 against anyone. So I was pretty clumsy at times. We did 6 fights, and I won 3 of them while boogie won the other 3.
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    New video is out!

This one is a PvP video, and is my first 1v1 PvP video. It's against one of my factionmates boogiepanda, who is an Archer that's really skilled at playing their class.

This was also my first serious 1v1 against anyone. So I was pretty clumsy at times. We did 6 fights, and I won 3 of them while boogie won the other 3.

Yes!!!!!!
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    New video is out!

good job for both of you. By the way if you happen to join TWs , please post some , it would be awesome to see you in mass action
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    good job for both of you. By the way if you happen to join TWs , please post some , it would be awesome to see you in mass action

He has several