Skai's Assassin Videos

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @Olbaze Oh I see. And yeah, there are a few that I'll need to clean up. BH Abaddon being the main one. The only reason I'm leaving the first one was because that was before I became R9, and I was struggling quite a bit in that vid.

Well, it is still one of the only videos on YouTube where a sin soloes Abaddon. The only alternative that I was able to find was some guy on the Russian version, but that's not really applicable since they don't get our rep sales.
    And by "special" points you've indicated, you're saying I should let the viewer know what I did?

Well yes. Even though teaching probably isn't your main point with the videos, it would certainly make them more worth the time spent watching.

And since you're not making teaching videos, you don't really need to be that detailed, just pointing out things like using Apos and/or Maze Steps, primarily. You might want to include those in the description of the video rather than the actual video, though.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Olbaze.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, but what about the duck man..the duck..
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Well new video's out!

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but couldn't because I was a perfectionist and wanted all demon skills first.

Youtube's first full Assassin skills 1-100 video. I spent a good 10 hours or so editing this XD though there are a couple glitches in the video, I'm happy with how it turned out.

I hope you guys enjoy!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Well new video's out!

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but couldn't because I was a perfectionist and wanted all demon skills first.

Youtube's first full Assassin skills 1-100 video. I spent a good 10 hours or so editing this XD though there are a couple glitches in the video, I'm happy with how it turned out.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Um... The Deaden Nerves demonstration is kinda pointless since you're charmed.

Also lol @ 100k bloodsuck.

A bit of a bad time to release the video, since the new skills will be out so soon.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Well, true, but it shows that you'll survive any attack at least once, even ones that are meant to kill you.

And well, I wanted to release it before the expansion. I'll be making a new video once I get all of the new skills.
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not sure if my eyes trick me or not but the last boss in trials got 250m HP?? 250'000'000 HP b:shocked
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Yup! All trial bosses have 250m hp. XD
  • chidow55
    chidow55 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Skai i have a question , who is the best sin in RT?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    No one really. The best sin in the game is also the perfect sin. Not only should they have the best gear possible, but also the following:

-great skill and clever and fast reaction in both PvE and PvP
    -decency to be a nice person in game as in real life (don't pop random people just to get kill count, don't rage at other people, don't QQ when they die, etc.). Basically showing pure respect and kindness. A lot of top geared sins lack this quite a lot.
    -max out every skill regardless and know when to use them, where, and for what.
    -one that utilizes anything available to them, such as knowing what genie skills are needed and apoth/etc, as well as an understanding of all other classes.

There's a lot to add to the list. But that is my own reasoning and opinion on what the best sin in RT is. I'm not going to throw any names out there though, and I don't think I'm the best at all. I'm far from that.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No one really. The best sin in the game is also the perfect sin. Not only should they have the best gear possible, but also the following:

-great skill and clever and fast reaction in both PvE and PvP
    -decency to be a nice person in game as in real life (don't pop random people just to get kill count, don't rage at other people, don't QQ when they die, etc.). Basically showing pure respect and kindness. A lot of top geared sins lack this quite a lot.
    -max out every skill regardless and know when to use them, where, and for what.
    -one that utilizes anything available to them, such as knowing what genie skills are needed and apoth/etc, as well as an understanding of all other classes.

There's a lot to add to the list. But that is my own reasoning and opinion on what the best sin in RT is. I'm not going to throw any names out there though, and I don't think I'm the best at all. I'm far from that.

Imho, the "Best" is somebody able to play their class to such a degree that it would make it seem like they are a god.

Which...The only person i've known that is like that was Cheze. Beyond him, I haven't seen to many people that reach that degree, but I have seem some who come to a good try or close at least, but they still have flaws that are obvious (to me at least).
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    New video time! This one includes me being a rat while killing Atuin for one of Descent's main quest line!

It also has a clip of a glitch that I found, as well as a Jungle Ruins fail from a week or so ago. XD

I hope you enjoy!
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    New video time! This one includes me being a rat while killing Atuin for one of Descent's main quest line!

It also has a clip of a glitch that I found, as well as a Jungle Ruins fail from a week or so ago. XD

I hope you enjoy!

Where is the pony :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Yuniku - Harshlands
    Yuniku - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Where is the pony :O

i was wondering the same b:sad
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    If you're talking about the new ponies in the game, XD Not quite yet!

But I am only 57 days away from the new one from the PW School Teacher near the HH. :D
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012

But I am only 57 days away from the new one from the PW School Teacher near the HH. :D

I didn't know they added that... I just checked it out at the School Teacher. I facepalmed pretty hard because I never bothered collecting the attendance sheets, I could have been around halfway by now! Dammit! b:angry

I want it. I want it. I FREAKING WANT IT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I do it out of habit. Everyday I grab the quest. There have been a few days I forget, or didn't log on enough for the timer to tick down.

;D I'm pretty positive that I'm one of the few that does it daily at 101+
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I do it out of habit. Everyday I grab the quest. There have been a few days I forget, or didn't log on enough for the timer to tick down.

;D I'm pretty positive that I'm one of the few that does it daily at 101+

I don't necessarily do it every day, but I do it. Mostly because I don't use neither Jones' nor O'Malley's.
  • Yuniku - Harshlands
    Yuniku - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012

i was talking about the little pony that you put on the chat box, they always nice and sometimes funny to see b:pleased
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Oh, I did do that lol. You should see it after the first bit. Only reason I didn't do it in the first part was because the chat was relevant.

And nice Olbaze :D
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    New video is out!

This one is more world boss farming from a while ago. I have so much footage recorded. x.x I am getting behind on editing, as well as prioritizing XD

I hope you enjoy!
  • CraistiniRO - Raging Tide
    CraistiniRO - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Your kool videos made me make a sin and in 4 days got lvl 47 and still working on
    btw what is your base build without gears, and aps
    Make a tt video
    P.S in the TW4 you killed one of my guild leader's alt hehe
  • Enndo - Sanctuary
    Enndo - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Great Thread, keep up with making even greater videos (if its even possible xD ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Thanks guys! I will try.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I finally hit 103!

Will be making videos soon... I ran out of disk space on my laptop, so I have to, or else I can't record anything else.

Time to sift through 300 gigs of recorded material. D:

Wish my avatar would update D:
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    New video is out.

Duo PV 95+ with the best Sage BM on my server.

Hope you enjoy!
  • FoosRoDah - Archosaur
    FoosRoDah - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMG these are great! Thanks for the inspiration! Stealth and teleport are so OP lol, it takes me just over an hour to solo frost on my psy, mostly due to all the mobs and needing to kill every single shade.

Thanks for the videos - I can't wait to play this class as well as you do! b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Thank you!
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    New video is out!

Theater of Blood

I hope you enjoy!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    New video is out!

Theater of Blood

I hope you enjoy!

Lol, Skai has fallen for Touhou!

Also lol @ the sin who stunned you, Occult Iced you and had IG and you were like "Oh, you were trying to kill me, didn't notice" and walked off.