Comments

• NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    <3
    /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Me coming to the server and making it not dead in pk anymore, and killing vindi so much they fell in love with me they make videos of me and cant keep me off there mind even when im not onlineb:dirty its a game get a life, i would make videos of me beating you guys to if i didnt have better things to do irl( you would rather spend so much time making videos of a dude in game id rather make videos with girls irl). Also having one the top 3 best pvp mystic on all servers on sanc is a blessing to sanctuary, and coming to server and killing its best pkers i can retire to pve and be happy saying i beat kirby, roid, and sasuke so good. b:victory get all butthurt and mad and respondb:angry im laughing at your responses alreadyb:laugh At the end of the day i win, im top 3 in my class and your not cash shop more and get better one day you may be able to hold my shoes.b:pleased
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Me coming to the server and making it not dead in pk anymore, and killing vindi so much they fell in love with me they make videos of me and cant keep me off there mind even when im not onlineb:dirty its a game get a life, i would make videos of me beating you guys to if i didnt have better things to do irl( you would rather spend so much time making videos of a dude in game id rather make videos with girls irl). Also having one the top 3 best pvp mystic on all servers on sanc is a blessing to sanctuary, and coming to server and killing its best pkers i can retire to pve and be happy saying i beat kirby, roid, and sasuke so good. b:victory get all butthurt and mad and respondb:angry im laughing at your responses alreadyb:laugh At the end of the day i win, im top 3 in my class and your not cash shop more and get better one day you may be able to hold my shoes.b:pleased

only part that i agree with is in the red, rest doesn't make any sense, U SUCK NOA LOL!
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Me coming to the server and making it not dead in pk anymore, and killing vindi so much they fell in love with me they make videos of me and cant keep me off there mind even when im not onlineb:dirty its a game get a life, i would make videos of me beating you guys to if i didnt have better things to do irl( you would rather spend so much time making videos of a dude in game id rather make videos with girls irl). Also having one the top 3 best pvp mystic on all servers on sanc is a blessing to sanctuary, and coming to server and killing its best pkers i can retire to pve and be happy saying i beat kirby, roid, and sasuke so good. b:victory get all butthurt and mad and respondb:angry im laughing at your responses alreadyb:laugh At the end of the day i win, im top 3 in my class and your not cash shop more and get better one day you may be able to hold my shoes.

yet you write an entire paragraph boasting about yourself in an online game.... hmm... b:chuckle pathetic

you should take your own advice... (in red)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    making multiple videos>writing a paragraph last time i checked, vindi and vindi fans seem to ride the short bus to schoolb:laugh. Last time i checked i didn't see usasuke in the top 10 let alone 3 in your class or roid and kirbys(and hes the pk god of vindi you all worship) not even in the top 5. When you get on my level then make a comment. I do have a life you apparently don't because you every time i comment 10-20 of you come here after me b:laugh trying to prove something but you cant its all in the rankings baby. It shows what power i have i can make one comment and get a response from you idiots. So predictable i have the power to control what you do, have some pride realize its a argument you cant win and its stupid to argue against fact i'm top 3 your not. Another reason im great is the fact that i don't go into faction chat say come into forums to help me argue against noa lol. If i'm so bad why do i get under your skin. I know im better than you all that's why you don't get under my skin. So call your whole faction to forums its all good, im a man and i don't need any help.b:bye
    go ahead prove me right bring itb:chuckle
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Noa is literally too stupid to insult.

I have seen tons of mystic who are way better than Noa, for instance, Papinjo. I bet he would own you 1v1 and he is not even full r9 like you are.

Hola mendy b:chuckle
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    making multiple videos>writing a paragraph last time i checked, vindi and vindi fans seem to ride the short bus to schoolb:laugh. Last time i checked i didn't see usasuke in the top 10 let alone 3 in your class or roid and kirbys(and hes the pk god of vindi you all worship) not even in the top 5. When you get on my level then make a comment. I do have a life you apparently don't because you every time i comment 10-20 of you come here after me b:laugh trying to prove something but you cant its all in the rankings baby. It shows what power i have i can make one comment and get a response from you idiots. So predictable i have the power to control what you do, have some pride realize its a argument you cant win and its stupid to argue against fact i'm top 3 your not. Another reason im great is the fact that i don't go into faction chat say come into forums to help me argue against noa lol. If i'm so bad why do i get under your skin. I know im better than you all that's why you don't get under my skin. So call your whole faction to forums its all good, im a man and i don't need any help.b:bye
    go ahead prove me right bring itb:chuckle

Even my ego isn't that big, JEEBUZ! and only you know that, sadly rest of us don't agree b:kiss
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Noa is literally too stupid to insult.

I have seen tons of mystic who are way better than Noa, for instance, Papinjo. I bet he would own you 1v1 and he is not even full r9 like you are.

Hola mendy b:chuckle

b:cute hola nukey

i just wonder.... how it feels at night when noa lays in bed (most likely alone), to be the best mystic in an online game.... and to be a god among avatars <3 so pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options

i just wonder.... how it feels at night when noa lays in bed (most likely alone), to think he is the best mystic in an online game.... and to be a god among avatars <3 so pro

Fixed b:thanks
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Doesnt matter what you feel or say what i'm stating what is fact.... are you abandoning all logic and proving me right? That you guys are tards, and mindless followers that only know how to name call because your arguments aren't based on reason. idc what you guys say. pwi says i'm better than you. b:laugh deal with it guys i didn't have to put the money in the game that you did either to get that. Im using all skill and fighting with gear that was paid for by killing vindi for pk drops and other people i pked. Cry and QQmoreb:cryb:surrenderb:sad
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So are you gonna 1v1 Papinjo or are you scared?
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Last time i 1vs1 papi i won looks like you a little late.b:laugh Did i just make you look dumb o wait i just did lol
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    there's stupidity to a limit, and there's stupidity beyond limits. in noa's case, its stupidty beyond limits. b:laugh
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    For real Noa, and I mean it FOR REAL?

Why are you judging yourself being the best PKer as Mystic on server? Even if you're hated atleast someone, SOMEONE, would say you're a good mystic. Someones hate is never too big to admit that you're really good if you WERE that good. Like Sasuke, there are so many peoples who hates him but still admitted that he's a good wizard. Even I dislike Sasuke alot but still thinks he's the best wizard on server. And all the time when I see you say you're the best mystic on server you're only speaking about ranking, ranking, RANKING. Ranking has nothing to do with how good you are. Ranking is listed with how many kills you have in total and you're kill/death ratio included that. If I would say the kill/death ratio is the only thing that has a meaning here. You're kill/death ratio is not good at all. I have seen alot of actions from you and I'm not impressed compared to other PvP Mystics. You know the basics but you don't know how to use it properly, learn from Papinjo ijs. He's the best PvP Mystic on server today.

Has someone admitted that you're the best Mystic on server? No, therefore you're not - deal with it.

//MaltaEye :))
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

i just wonder.... how it feels at night when noa lays in bed (most likely alone), to be the best mystic in an online game.... and to be a god among avatars <3 so pro

I sleep with your moms at night i call them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Im sleeping with so many of your moms i got a new one every hour. Those videos i mentioned earlier you might want to check them out one of your moms might be in one.b:dirty
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Papinjo_ is our #1 mystic on sanctuary! i've seen him use counter-tactic to my skills and not just 3 spark IG or die to my same move everytime like noa, NOT EVEN GUUD! b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options

Has someone admitted that you're the best Mystic on server? No, therefore you're not - deal with it.

//MaltaEye :))

Only noa nominates himself and his group of clowns on the pvp lists, the only one I would take out of that group and give credit for skill is darca and aspa the rest are just IG warriors.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I sleep with your moms at night i call them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Im sleeping with so many of your moms i got a new one every hour.

I might have to remember this line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kerona <3
    remember that one time i SAFED u in pk b:kiss
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I cried tears of joy cuz I was saved. It was almost like GoddessNoa himself had said I was a decent pker!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol you guys make me laugh plenty of people know im the best(ya know the people that aren't up vindis butt 24/7), how can you mention someone that ive already beaten. And how could sasuke be the best wiz and he couldn't tick darcas charm when he got serious sasuke was so butt hurt that he deleted him off his friends list and quit pk for a couple of days. Vote for your friends or vote for skill lol i vote for skill you clearly chose the other choice facts are facts no matter how much you rage.b:angryb:angryb:angry take a chill pill open your eyes and get good. I'm so good i play most of you with handicaps and laugh about it in vent. I know its just a game do you? My kill to death ratio is low is because they send out a whole faction to take me down and idc im always up for a challenge so i fight anyways so what point were you making. I could run out kill someone and run back to safe like kanjou to get that high.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol you guys make laugh plenty of people know im the best(ya know the people that aren't up vindis butt 24/7), how can you mention someone that ive already beaten. And how could sasuke be the best wiz and he couldn't tick darcas charm when he got serious sasuke was so butt hurt that he deleted him off his friends list and quit pk for a couple of days. Vote for your friends or vote for skill lol i vote for skill you clearly chose the other choice facts are facts no matter how much you rage.b:angryb:angryb:angry take a chill pill open your eyes and get good. I'm so good i play most of you with handicaps and laugh about it in vent. I know its just a game do you? My kill to death ratio is low is because they send out a whole faction to take me down and idc im always up for a challenge so i fight anyways so what point were you making. I could run out kill someone and run back to safe like kanjou to get that high.

lol me and darca bestfriendssss wut u talking about mang. and everyone saw me beat darca last night in 1on1 and in 1on2, me vs him and magichu. no one seen u beat papinjo. DO U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ON THREAD I MADE NOA? get guuuud b:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I only 1 vs 1 friends and if your not a friend your kos i beat papi last time we fought im the best end of story. I dont repect any of you so why would i be a care bear and 1 vs 1 any of you. PK is living on the edge and being at attacked by several opponents at once and dealing with them, not knowing when the next person is coming for you that's how i pvp. All you guys do is bait people out to 1 vs 1 and gank them when you guys lose. Other than that i have beaten all the people you call the best i have nothing to prove to that people that lie, fabricate and have no honor which is what describes vindi and its followers. I came back to the server to beat the best pkers they had to offer i've done that now.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I sleep with your moms at night i call them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Im sleeping with so many of your moms i got a new one every hour. Those videos i mentioned earlier you might want to check them out one of your moms might be in one.b:dirty
    I might have to remember this line.

me too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol you guys make me laugh plenty of people know im the best(ya know the people that aren't up vindis butt 24/7), how can you mention someone that ive already beaten. And how could sasuke be the best wiz and he couldn't tick darcas charm when he got serious sasuke was so butt hurt that he deleted him off his friends list and quit pk for a couple of days. Vote for your friends or vote for skill lol i vote for skill you clearly chose the other choice facts are facts no matter how much you rage.b:angryb:angryb:angry take a chill pill open your eyes and get good. I'm so good i play most of you with handicaps and laugh about it in vent. I know its just a game do you? My kill to death ratio is low is because they send out a whole faction to take me down and idc im always up for a challenge so i fight anyways so what point were you making. I could run out kill someone and run back to safe like kanjou to get that high.

Sasuke I voted on you, Im your best friend! <3
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • LecusSkylark - Raging Tide
    LecusSkylark - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I can say Noa is the best at running to the SZ

And I feel like a genius when I read what Noa says :3
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol me and darca bestfriendssss wut u talking about mang. and everyone saw me beat darca last night in 1on1 and in 1on2, me vs him and magichu. no one seen u beat papinjo. DO U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ON THREAD I MADE NOA? get guuuud b:laugh

sasuke not even good, i totally one shot u with thunderball today i swear >.>
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I can say Noa is the best at running to the SZ

And I feel like a genius when I read what Noa says :3

I think that an Asparagus is a Genius compared to Noa. *Facepalm*
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    sasuke not even good, i totally one shot u with thunderball today i swear >.>

ikr, i can 1 shot him with serated arrow, i'm that good b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I cried tears of joy cuz I was saved. It was almost like GoddessNoa himself had said I was a decent pker!

Shrimpy was so inspired that this happened.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty