Awesome moments in Sanc

Options
Lenestro - Sanctuary
Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Every once in a while something cool happens in this game that just sticks with me

I think I was around lvl 80 and i was walkin around south arch just talkin to my fac mates. I spent 90% of my time dueling random higher lvls or friends. I saw necy standing there most likely afk in her usual badass r9 pose and I told my fac mates I was gonna duel her. One of my friends was an alt with a main on Vindi and told me he'd gimme 300k if i won. So I dueled her and to my surprise i saw the dreaded 3...2...1. My jaw probably banged on my desk. I dropped a gush and to my surprise like 3/4's of her hp went down. one pyro later and i won. My friend didnt believe me so I showed him the SS and he was really ticked. then necy invited us both into a squad and spent like 10 minutes explaining to me how pure build work and how she wasnt wearing her tome. b:surrender. then she paid me the gamboling debts and just told me that this game is meant to be fun, and that she has fun when other people do to.

Its funny how the moments that people always talk about rarely involve heavy game mechanics, but its the people, the community, the friends that keep this game going for me.

what moments will YOU never forget?
Post edited by Lenestro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    -being leader of caelestis
    -my first tw
    -becoming a regular squad lead for cleric kill
    -OPERATION RTA!!! (lol kero you better remember this!)
    -the after TW talks on vent and me spamming faction chat because i didnt(and will never) have a mic xD
    -meeting awesome peeps like riah, kero, Mendy, necy and other folks
    -hitting 200hrs infamy lols
    -finally having one of few TT-NV bows
    -nee helping me with my rank 8 the first time i came back to pwi
    -being in advent and doing the xmas faction event with yuki (sad old old days)
    -Wizzeled (>_>)
    -HatedSoul (>_> x2)
    -finally hitting 200mil mark before i quit
    -some of those long *** TT runs where we kept dying but had too much fun to care lol
    -fisting EternalEmoX with +3 gorenoxs to death in TW (LOL moment)
    -BlackOcirus stopping in the middle of tw to QQ about my fail fashion sense (ima guy for a reason >_>) saying how one type of purple didnt go with another =.=

Sorry for the long list but those are things that come back to me now xD prolly missing some more but man those were good times
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Explaining "Operation RTA" to Sui after he sees this thread, priceless!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2nd favorite memory: 20 minute stare down with kerona til i realized she was... afk
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2nd favorite memory: 20 minute stare down with kerona til i realized she was... afk

b:pleased
    My fashion timer was on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kerona once said I 1 shotted her with plume shot when she was a low lvl noob in pk which I dont remember but if its true it must have been an awesome moment. b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kerona once said I 1 shotted her with plume shot when she was a low lvl noob in pk which I dont remember but if its true it must have been an awesome moment. b:laugh

b:sad
    This is turning into "memorable moments with Kerona". I'm not that kewl guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Leg army of axe throwing archers.
    Herc suicide conga line in a PvE TW.
    The time Kero SoV'd me while I was AFK outside west and I came back to ~10 different PMs from people who had killed themselves on it.
    (among many others)
  • oniiiika
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Explaining "Operation RTA" to Sui after he sees this thread, priceless!

rofl xD i doubt many people knows what it means outside of that squad but it was successful! xD
    truekossy wrote: »
    The Leg army of axe throwing archers.
    Herc suicide conga line in a PvE TW.
    The time Kero SoV'd me while I was AFK outside west and I came back to ~10 different PMs from people who had killed themselves on it.
    (among many others)

LOL pro xDDD
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oniiiika wrote: »
    rofl xD i doubt many people knows what it means outside of that squad but it was successful! xD

in the words of a war3 dwarven gyrocopter, "they came from behind!" o.o
  • oniiiika
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in the words of a war3 dwarven gyrocopter, "they came from behind!" o.o

:O someone leaked our plan! or was that me... o.o /forgets and oh another moment!
    -ruvil complimented my pvp abilities b:victory
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    - MIKEKIM accidentally leaving faction instead of squad during a World Boss. They were right next to each other!
    - Skuttle and Kanjou singing love songs to each other on World Chat.

- My first few TWs.... they were like this. This hasn't changed in over a year and a half!
    2010-12-1023-51-08.jpg

- Ruvil restatted to Axe Archer b:cry
    2011-08-0423-47-49.jpg

- LG PK event. They killed all the clerics, then killed each other, so we all just lay there for like 20 min.
    2011-09-1719-28-27.jpg

- LG (+ Asty and.... kirby?!) says hello to Genesis with a Naked AFK Corner Spark Party.
    2011-03-0201-57-25.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oniiiika
    edited December 2011
    Options
    - MIKEKIM accidentally leaving faction instead of squad during a World Boss. They were right next to each other!

- My first few TWs.... they were like this. This hasn't changed in over a year and a half!
    2010-12-1023-51-08.jpg

2011-08-0423-47-49.jpg

- LG PK event. They killed all the clerics, then killed each other, so we all just lay there for like 20 min.
    2011-09-1719-28-27.jpg

- LG (+ Asty and.... kirby?!) says hello to Genesis with a Naked AFK Corner Spark Party.
    2011-03-0201-57-25.jpg

seeing san w.o a red name looks so weird D:
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My dearest moment in pwi was DamphyrS winning their first and the last tw in an even numbered tw, as one of the oldest active factions on the server i think we deserved to be on the map at least once, as majority of our members are Europeans we decided to keep that as 1 time thing we'll remember and everyone make a char to join some real tw faction and keep our damphs as a pve family faction. Worked out pretty well as we now have members in Regi, Vindi, Leg, Ende, Pinnacle, so we still have some heated TW discussions and argues in fac chat and keep tw flame burning at least this way, almost as heated as soccer ones :D

C'mon Chelsea! :D
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Seeing a squad (Barb, cleric, 2 bm's, archer, veno) try to take Krimson and squad wipe, then dropping in myself to kill it solo. (2 years ago)

Hitting a 100k critical with axes refined 3 times. (2 years ago)

Beating Wizzeled 7 times in a row and watching him rage. (Over 2 years ago)

Killing Polearm with no cleric. (a year ago, Got lucky as hell, probably wouldn't be able to do it again)

Learning Flash.

Learning Buddha's Guard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol almost forgot about Dramablade days lmao
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    oniiiika wrote: »
    lol almost forgot about Dramablade days lmao

Oh yes, ANY day back in the days of Dramablade, where some lame would come in acting tough and get that behind whooped. Then they'd try to troll and get humiliated and sent running toward the teleporter with tears in their eyes. Good memories.

Nowdays, Ether is empty most of the time, the drama spots are Plume and West Arch outskirts, and sometimes Silver Pool..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh yes, ANY day back in the days of Dramablade, where some lame would come in acting tough and get that behind whooped. Then they'd try to troll and get humiliated and sent running toward the teleporter with tears in their eyes. Good memories.

Nowdays, Ether is empty most of the time, the drama spots are Plume and West Arch outskirts, and sometimes Silver Pool..

lol those were the good days
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i don't know if this is classed as awesome moments on sanc, but i was in the middle of fcc today, and i got kicked off the computer, so i went for my first solo drive b:chuckle
    i'll never forget the first time, i was behind the wheel alone in a manual car xD
    b:dirty all that power
    b:pleased

but yer, now truely to pwi, mmm, the first time doing a tw with enely, n my first tw

soloing the full exp room, and fcc

meeting 2 people from my home town xD

becoming 5th in BM for an event

first time wipping a faction in tw

first time being a squad leader

i know there is more, but i'll save them for later xD
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my first realy long TW in RRs (nearly 3 hours against outlaw)

Roid trolling HatedSoul

HatedSoul raging and saying random things (yes i used to stay in west arch a lot)

nef conquering the map (i never have been in nef but must give the merit)

and the most awesome thing was:
    Axe throw archers hax b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    to whoever dont know what is this about, or want to laugh a bit remembering
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=377322
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

2010-12-1023-51-08.jpg

2011-08-0423-47-49.jpg

2011-09-1719-28-27.jpg

2011-03-0201-57-25.jpg

ROOOOOOFL at Sui in the last pic XDDDDD
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Weebie - Sanctuary
    Weebie - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lene...... killing you while you were running away from a duel will never be forgotten. It's awesome as well. Showing you a mystic as well.

However, for me, most awesome moments mostly come from TypoVampire. Streak and Sing through arch to some very messed up version of Little Jack Horner. Or giving him Teles to sing Waka Waka or Nya Nya.

Leading our faction to a few TW's was a great time as well. Never thought I would see one.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    8 hour unfinished FCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

-Buying Hercules pet egg for myself on my birthday in 2010 after having saved up pocket money for 2 years XD

-Getting Demon Parasitic Nova on 2nd try via cube, the only Demon skill I was missing.

-Getting the Eternal Love Fashion after having farmed TT/Nirvana like crazy during x2 together with my in-game ex-husband.

-Getting Rank8 for my Venomancer through farming and a little help and support from friends.

-Many many "oh sh*t" moments and situations in squads that resulted in epic surviving or..epic dying. Priceless moments of fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o yeah, i forgot to mention the time i killed someone blue named, in a duel, inside arch (no i didnt hax, it was some kind of glitch i think) made me lol for so much timeb:laugh
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lene...... killing you while you were running away from a duel will never be forgotten. It's awesome as well. Showing you a mystic as well.

However, for me, most awesome moments mostly come from TypoVampire. Streak and Sing through arch to some very messed up version of Little Jack Horner. Or giving him Teles to sing Waka Waka or Nya Nya.

Leading our faction to a few TW's was a great time as well. Never thought I would see one.

weeb i didnt know you knew how to post on the forums! b:shocked. and dont bring up Typo's singing, no one needs to know
  • Weebie - Sanctuary
    Weebie - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Of course I know how lene. I just don't very often. However moments of duels with you cannot go undocumented.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Eh, nostalgia can do interesting things to people. Sometimes things are better left unsaid. ;)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Of course I know how lene. I just don't very often. However moments of duels with you cannot go undocumented.

Lene's duels were quite... Short?

Unless you managed to duel him to where his town tele would take him to, then they were still short, but didn't last in a draw.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    RoidAbuse killing GoddessNoa with NPC gears.
    Nuke_Cleric and RoidAbuse marrying on PWI.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nuke_Cleric and RoidAbuse marrying on PWI.

It's hard to say I agree with you but THIS omg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]