Options
2»

Comments

• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/67bb453d17c5fc85

This is the build in question. on the big crits 11k adn i think 13k i had him genie sparked. on crits from 5-9k it was jsut undine. I think the big diffenrence on damage is the amount of magic i have adn also the amount of damage i get from rings alone. the empty sockts on the gear is just **** shard placeholders i ahve. anyways **** i'll use my wheel of fate next time. maybe it wont 1 hit you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I actually agree lmao

Hwilight Hwemple 60 weapon and R9? wat
    it prolly hit u for 8k cause you called their TT60 weapon a HH60

herpderp hall does not exist in pw international

Bingo. +1

Quit the stupid PW-MY ****...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bingo. +1

Quit the stupid PW-MY ****...

Is not stupid...

^ Old PW-MY Player - where even Chuck Norris had trouble leveling Old School....
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is not stupid...

^ Old PW-MY Player - where even Chuck Norris had trouble leveling Old School....

It is stupid when it no longer suits any real purpose, applies to the community at large, or even the current game. To quote JanusZeal, one of my more favourite forum-goers, "dropping PW-MY terms is like instant forum oatmeal for cool."
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray