game completely broken? wiz hitting 8k on me

Options
Hellsarcher - Harshlands
Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
why is thi game so damn broken? I have a wiz hitting 8k on me with a damn hh60 and here is my calc http://pwcalc.com/9eb15646e5134a3a EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT IS NOT BROKEN ...im an old player and im getting more and more frustrated every day b:angry
Post edited by Hellsarcher - Harshlands on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I prob zerk crit you for 6k with calas, ijs. You would believe the amount of ppl I drop with my +4 calas even these days.
  • _Sorya_ - Lost City
    _Sorya_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    mages are heavyhitters, live with it b:chuckle
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I prob zerk crit you for 6k with calas, ijs. You would believe the amount of ppl I drop with my +4 calas even these days.

u won't be doing over 6k on me with 13k p def on me when buffed r9 archer = 1.2k dmg ...not the point tho..just saying any gear i get on my archer won't matter cause there will be mages doing 8k non crit on me with hh60 max mag def on r9 archer is like 6k? higher if u got a +12 ele cube neck..but still ..then there are sins and psy etc..
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why is thi game so damn broken? I have a wiz hitting 8k on me with a damn hh60 and here is my calc http://pwcalc.com/9eb15646e5134a3a EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT IS NOT BROKEN ...im an old player and im getting more and more frustrated every day b:angry

we got 1/4 of the story and you want a full explanation?

were you buffed?
    was the wiz buffed?
    what was the wizards build besides the weapon?
    are you sure it was the weapon you got hit with, or just the one he trolled you with?
    what was the wizards level?
    what did the wizard hit you with?
    were you debuffed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    u won't be doing over 6k on me with 13k p def on me when buffed r9 archer = 1.2k dmg ...not the point tho..just saying any gear i get on my archer won't matter cause there will be mages doing 8k non crit on me with hh60 max mag def on r9 archer is like 6k? higher if u got a +12 ele cube neck..but still ..then there are sins and psy etc..

Ask how Catalyst R9 Archers roll our R8 mages then.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Probably because he used undine strike? In which case you should have run, stunned, or killed him, but you didn't.

You've only yourself to blame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

you're an old player, ok, then you should have put some more details in that post. A r9+12 wizard will hit u for 10k with pitfall.

well, from a R8+5 weapon, a SR could hit you for that amount if u got undined + poison.
    You know you can actually hit a full buffed non r9 wizard for about 1.5k normal 3k crits with a HS or R8 bow (and you have that R8 at +10), and you can do that at 1.33 attks/second, right? You know you have the range advantage and control skills on your side. If you get sealed/slept by a wizard, you're dead. That's the whole point of DPH classes.
    You're an "old" player but you look like a nub from that post.

Pro tip: pvp with a HS or it's recast version. Purge is much, much more deadly than -int + chance of high crits.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you're an old player, ok, then you should have put some more details in that post. A r9+12 wizard will hit u for 10k with pitfall.

well, from a R8+5 weapon, a SR could hit you for that amount if u got undined + poison.
    You know you can actually hit a full buffed non r9 wizard for about 1.5k normal 3k crits with a HS or R8 bow (and you have that R8 at +10), and you can do that at 1.33 attks/second, right? You know you have the range advantage and control skills on your side. If you get sealed/slept by a wizard, you're dead. That's the whole point of DPH classes.
    You're an "old" player but you look like a nub from that post.

Pro tip: pvp with a HS or it's recast version. Purge is much, much more deadly than -int + chance of high crits.

you talk about 3 spark like its a must, I do not use 3 spark in 1 on 1's. There is only so much I can do with the skills available to archers WoG and Shell, yes I did use holy path , but genie needs to recharge to right? Its not that he slept me or sealed me. I avoided them by ad/ WoG its the fact with the debuffs from his genie + undine make a hh60 weapon look like a +12 r8. Also you are forgetting about sutra vs the wizard as well which make it that much harder to avoid. I have killed full r9 wizards in 1 on 1's that don't manage to 1 hit me through my shell before so I know what im doing, but its the fact that I spent over a bill on my gear and I am getting no results. Sure fist bms hit me for 500's? Never had much of a problem with bm's before, rather easy to kite.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Options
    your mdef is kinda low there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    was the weapon tt60 weapon +12? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you talk about 3 spark like its a must, I do not use 3 spark in 1 on 1's. There is only so much I can do with the skills available to archers WoG and Shell, yes I did use holy path , but genie needs to recharge to right? Its not that he slept me or sealed me. I avoided them by ad/ WoG its the fact with the debuffs from his genie + undine make a hh60 weapon look like a +12 r8. Also you are forgetting about sutra vs the wizard as well which make it that much harder to avoid. I have killed full r9 wizards in 1 on 1's that don't manage to 1 hit me through my shell before so I know what im doing, but its the fact that I spent over a bill on my gear and I am getting no results. Sure fist bms hit me for 500's? Never had much of a problem with bm's before, rather easy to kite.

look I never said anything about 3 spark in 1v1....dunno what you're talking about.
    and yeah, if you got the treatment of genie Spark + undine , as LA you're pretty much dead. Most of the wizard's skills have big weapon attk modifiers, but not all, so that TT60 sword is pretty much a non factor when your fire resistance is basically 0.
    And BMs hitting you for 500... what BMs? With Annihilator fists? I doubt a +5 or more deicide will do only 500 dmg on you, lets not even go to R8 or 1st recast claws or TT100 fists.

he's LA, that's a pretty good mdef unbuffed.
    kids these days...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    fail troll is fail sir..b:bye
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

do not worry as long as he didn't hit you over 9k b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited December 2011
    Options

what your seeing is near the max archer m-def. R9 archer can get a max of about 6k mag def more with +12 ele neck. The average archers m-def is 4-4.5k with 4k p def. R9 mag def is 5.6k with phys neck or if the gets 2 lunar rings its about 6k max.

oh Ursa let me show you my calc full buffed with the orms I use vs bms http://pwcalc.com/27ddf7d1cd8e05e0 that p def with +15 def bless makes me lol at most fist bms. +10 lunar claws dmg to me auto is 350-500 on me tested this out yesterday vs a bm.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The mage in question is a full r9 mage. He occasionally brings out the tt60 wep to kill people with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what your seeing is near the max archer m-def. R9 archer can get a max of about 6k mag def more with +12 ele neck. The average archers m-def is 4-4.5k with 4k p def. R9 mag def is 5.6k with phys neck or if the gets 2 lunar rings its about 6k max.

oh Ursa let me show you my calc full buffed with the orms I use vs bms http://pwcalc.com/27ddf7d1cd8e05e0 that p def with +15 def bless makes me lol at most fist bms. +10 lunar claws dmg to me auto is 350-500 on me tested this out yesterday vs a bm.

ok, you were talking about full pdef ornaments and full buffed vs lunar claw, that's a totally different sushi right there. I could have told you that too, I had 12k pdef on this wiz too when she was my main.

Eoria - Harshlands

yup, I was pretty sure that's the case. skills like WoTP, CoF, Pitfall are not really dependent on weapon, it's mag attk + add. A +5 Ancient Arbor multiplied by what...5.5 is still a lot of magic damage added on top.
    take this build for example
    www.pwcalc.com/9684f64ed4e41261
    put a TT 60 on (refine it to +10 - whoever has the money for that build , http://core.perfectworld.com//u/drheal - can afford a +10 refine thrown away) and drop a Divine Pyro on someone undined+genie sparked and I can see why u got hit for 8k. That's pretty much normal.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The tt60 wep is like +1 with a g7 sapph in it, but given the atk levels r9 gives+Jones Blessing, he can still hit like a truck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The tt60 wep is like +1 with a g7 sapph in it, but given the atk levels r9 gives+Jones Blessing, he can still hit like a truck.

that actually sounds really funny.
  • Ramanock - Archosaur
    Ramanock - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's what magic classes are meant to do b:thanks take out people before they get to us.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

But I thought you, me, the other archer & bm had a TON of fun the other day. Oh.. okay that was just me :P
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that actually sounds really funny.

I actually agree lmao

Hwilight Hwemple 60 weapon and R9? wat
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Luxiouss - Harshlands
    Luxiouss - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ahahahahah **** got trolled hard and this why every1 calling u failure man -.- wat a stupid post
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    IDK man, my lvl 80 wizard can one shot a 101 R8 cleric with spark/poisoned blade tempest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haha funny thread. b:bye
    edited December 2011
    Options
    k you guys go qq about your sins while im trying to point out a somewhat broken aspect of this game and Aizza that was fun :P Lux the people that call me failure have been killed by me in 1 on 1's at some point or another like people that go from regular gear to r9 in the swipe of a credit card makes them good all of the sudden then they call me fail which is rather funny.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Best thing I saw in a while was 5.0 Regicide BM g0ing all 0ut 0n a R9 seeker.. The seeker was fighting him with a level 3 sw0rd......And w0n......Twice......Fail BM? 0r just 0P gear :0?Kingthis was there watching if I remember c0rrectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    8k?

pftt i got the standard poor mans 5 aps gear and even if i mag marrow and use mag def ornament that give me a good boost of mag def.. my wife still hit me more then 8k with that damn Undine coming before what ever spell she about to cast. b:shocked

and she only r8. Magic is mean period from casters to seekers dont matter . proper placed magic and u'z get'z smoked'b:bye
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lux the people that call me failure have been killed by me in 1 on 1's at some point or another like people that go from regular gear to r9 in the swipe of a credit card makes them good all of the sudden then they call me fail which is rather funny.

You really should not listen too much to people that toss that name FAIL around. It's a word I actually never use because people do what they can in the game w/ what time and what $ they have or want to put in the game. Really wrong to judge someone by gear.

To me - a FAIL is a person usually the player with the big mouth that insults from the safety of safe zone and never leaves it unless they have several OP players w/them. They are the ones that act like queens/kings of the game, have something to say about everything. Fail is the ones that get items off their spouses or friends and you actually never see them farm (following someone through an instance is not farming). These are the folks that has everything done for them by someone that temporarly <3 them.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Looks like you got genie sparked or something. Watch your debuffs. Don't. ever. get genie sparked. It hurts. A lot. Been critting a full nv Barb with mdef ornaments in tiger form for 42k with a undined and genie sparked BT crit. Yes, with a half physical spell. (Not with HH60 though, even tho R9 still got lots of attack levels) Soul of Fire helps against mages, if you got a spot on your genie... It also fits pretty good on that dex/badge genie an archer should use.(At least I'm a huge dex genie fanboy, no offence vit build genie archers)
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it prolly hit u for 8k cause you called their TT60 weapon a HH60

herpderp hall does not exist in pw international
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan