Comments

• tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Stomp them in the nuts? \o/
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this one time at bandcamp 2 catabarbs try to hide next to each other and got 1 shot by me

Thats a lie...

Show me where barbs EVEN go to bandcamp...
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    6/150+ now counts as a merge.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Val didn't take it that well when we told them half of their members are drama-prone and suck donkey ****. :C
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    omg drama is the best i always try to get as many drama starters in faction
    in makes the game playable for me :D
    b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Val didn't take it that well when we told them half of their members are drama-prone and suck donkey ****. :C

True story. I was in squad with a random R9 Val mage with +12 weapon who decided to duel. Every single duel he'd start at max range, seal me, then cast sutra. I was just like (wtf?), and walked backward to kite him until sutra was over. Then I one-shot him 3 times in a row in 3 duels, and he accuses me of cheating, and that I was using healing a duel which was unfair. (I did not cast a single heal except falling petals tbh, and he was one-shot because he had only 7k hp so I just used double spark + lucky break crit which he never seemed to be able to figure out).

Next I'm standing in West Arch, SoifonQC PM's me "ok lets do this. Duel now".

*10 minutes later of standing there waiting for sin*

She PM's me " N/M I duel you tomorrow blessing just expired".

Valhalla confuses me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited December 2011

soifon is the sin who killed themselves on bramble while i built towers and never threw a single spell
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    True story. I was in squad with a random R9 Val mage with +12 weapon who decided to duel. Every single duel he'd start at max range, seal me, then cast sutra. I was just like (wtf?), and walked backward to kite him until sutra was over. Then I one-shot him 3 times in a row in 3 duels, and he accuses me of cheating, and that I was using healing a duel which was unfair. (I did not cast a single heal except falling petals tbh, and he was one-shot because he had only 7k hp so I just used double spark + lucky break crit which he never seemed to be able to figure out).

Sounds like sethz.

(Elephant in the room)
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like sethz.

(Elephant in the room)

is true
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like sethz.

(Elephant in the room)

Sethz has like a +6 nature talker. wtf o.0 The wiz I fought had +12 Tranq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    longknife so intense about these tws. i lol'd.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    longknife so intense about these tws. i lol'd.

Curses I can never tell if it's truly YOU that takes things in this game so seriously that you automatically assume everything everyone says is like super omg srs bsns (or perhaps you WISH people took it super srsly so you jump to the conclusion they do all the time; in that case just go pick on JasonPorritt if you want someone who takes the game super srsly) OR if you're just just purposely hyperbolizing the emotion behind everything everyone says in an attempt to troll. Cause it feels like anytime anyone says something basic, you come along and say "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" and then everyone spends a good page or two having a stupid argument with you about who's taking things too seriously.

Don't think I'll ever know either, because somehow if the first one were the case, I'm sure you'd lie and claim the second instead. I even tried asking you which one it is once before, IIRC, and got nowhere.

Not here to get in one of those stupid arguments again, just thought I'd give asking you which one of those it is another try. See if I get an answer.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Curses I can never tell if it's truly YOU that takes things in this game so seriously that you automatically assume everything everyone says is like super omg srs bsns (or perhaps you WISH people took it super srsly so you jump to the conclusion they do all the time

I think people have periods of time they are serious in the game.

TW's generally bring that out, or PvP wars that tend to just last forever, or how we get really serious and angry when we CS nonstop to get 1 item out of a pack we want soo bad & the person beside you gets it on the first try (using only enough coin in AH to buy that one-single pack).

The one that gets me the most angry is how I spend way too much on white dye for an entire outfit to hear how someone used Random Dye and got the entire outfit White on the first hit.

Both of these are examples of ingame things that happen... makes your right eye twitch ... your anger grow and you fume to where people turn to you and smirk "Its just a game" ... You want to throttle them and rage quit.

(or the 40 times you to go TT for rare drops and someone says "Oh hey I got it on the first run")

(or the Nirvana runs you end up with cr@p and someone in guild maxed out on cannys/raps on their run).

(or the ONE time your red, get pked, drop an item and some tiny blue noob scurries off with your item - making faces at you as they run off).
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Curses I can never tell if it's truly YOU that takes things in this game so seriously that you automatically assume everything everyone says is like super omg srs bsns (or perhaps you WISH people took it super srsly so you jump to the conclusion they do all the time; in that case just go pick on JasonPorritt if you want someone who takes the game super srsly) OR if you're just just purposely hyperbolizing the emotion behind everything everyone says in an attempt to troll. Cause it feels like anytime anyone says something basic, you come along and say "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" and then everyone spends a good page or two having a stupid argument with you about who's taking things too seriously.

Don't think I'll ever know either, because somehow if the first one were the case, I'm sure you'd lie and claim the second instead. I even tried asking you which one it is once before, IIRC, and got nowhere.

Not here to get in one of those stupid arguments again, just thought I'd give asking you which one of those it is another try. See if I get an answer.

iTroll, ppl react, iRead.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I think people have periods

Lullerskates
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Lullerskates

Do I got to stalk you in the game again...?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    you come along and say "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" and then everyone spends a good page or two having a stupid argument with you about who's taking things too seriously.
    Congratulations, you fell for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, you fell for it.

No u

I got my answer. It's right there.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Do I got to stalk you in the game again...?

i think u should irl stalk him he needs that type of stuff
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    i think u should irl stalk him he needs that type of stuff

I don't steath so well irl ...

b:surrender
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I don't steath so well irl ...

b:surrender

since when do stalkers use stealth?
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thats a lie...

Show me where barbs EVEN go to bandcamp...

i went to band camp :(
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    i went to band camp :(

I'm sorry *shaking head* I can't get the mental image of some big panda barb walking with a drum strapped to him and this big hat atop his head and a cape wafting behind him.

Now a veno, sure - cute batoon twirler....

since when do stalkers use stealth?

I'm working on perfecting it.... some day... some day....
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    wheres my PIGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry *shaking head* I can't get the mental image of some big panda barb walking with a drum strapped to him and this big hat atop his head and a cape wafting behind him.

Now a veno, sure - cute batoon twirler....

I'm working on perfecting it.... some day... some day....

omd i played the drums to HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS!
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2011

She types in blue. So obviously she's an oracle or w.e who can see the past/future.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited December 2011

Couldn't see you marching along with a tiny flute to the side of your mouth... or dinging a tiny triangle as you walked...
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    actually when p2 first started in band he played flute :D
    we went to school together
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    actually when p2 first started in band he played flute :D

Wow no wonder he's so emo. Now I feel bad for ever trying to cheer him up.
    I'm sorry P2. :C
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    is it jst me or do ppl only read the 1 or 2 sentence posts these days? big bulks of words = junk to me lol
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!