Trashtalker+failala merge> Can they beat catalyst

kopurtion
kopurtion Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
failalala r9s failing to beat catalyst trying to have kylin trashtalkin whippin their ***** to achieve a 'common goal' of beating catalyst.

Should be some pro **** trashtalkin in da coming months b:laugh, moaaarr QQs of hey we are still outgeared. Moaaarr of "doesnt matter if we got many full r9s, but we don got no brains", and dats one important gear right.b:victory
Post edited by kopurtion on

Comments

• tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Have high hopes for this thread. Expecting many lulz. Discuss! \o/
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    google translator didnt help :(
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kopurtion wrote: »
    failalala r9s failing to beat catalyst trying to have kylin trashtalkin whippin their ***** to achieve a 'common goal' of beating catalyst.

Should be some pro **** trashtalkin in da coming months b:laugh, moaaarr QQs of hey we are still outgeared. Moaaarr of "doesnt matter if we got many full r9s, but we don got no brains", and dats one important gear right.b:victory

Uhmm, from Core Connect, you're in the st/\rs's faction, you reached the lvl 9x on seeker... I guess you're one of the following guys:
    _OmeN_
    _Ciaran_
    IntoTheVoid <-My bet is on this guy

I dont see any class/race, it may be EG :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wait wut. I thought that merge didn't go through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    this one time at bandcamp 2 catabarbs try to hide next to each other and got 1 shot by me
    b:bye
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Is that you Marce?
    Unban me.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Is that you Marce?

Not enough "chu" to be Marce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What Eoria said.
  • Retaliation - Harshlands
    Retaliation - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    merge didnt go through, cute thread
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    J teach me how to pull cata before crimson jrs TW this weekend (im in there on my barb alt but never pulled on a barb before only on a BM).

b:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Imma just make a totally wild, baseless accusation to incite the crowd.

OP is actually...EORIA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Uhmm, from Core Connect, you're in the st/\rs's faction, you reached the lvl 9x on seeker... I guess you're one of the following guys:
    _OmeN_
    _Ciaran_
    IntoTheVoid <-My bet is on this guy

I dont see any class/race, it may be EG :3

Who da **** keeps using my name?! *RAGE

b:angry
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Who da **** keeps using my name?! *RAGE

b:angry

I will hunt the down and KEEL them in your honor, Sugamuffinz. <3
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kopurtion wrote: »

kylin doesnt trashtalk. Catawtv trashtalks always after TWs. because they are all the 'pro's' on server, oh wait maligno isnt OP. he so squishy 1 shot bm by mages.. curses and papa would never be r9 +12 if wasnt the guild founds!
    and what kind of kid are you that use an alt to talk here LOL
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kylin doesnt trashtalk. Catawtv trashtalks always after TWs. because they are all the 'pro's' on server, oh wait maligno isnt OP. he so squishy 1 shot bm by mages.. curses and papa would never be r9 +12 if wasnt the guild founds!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1054121
    I doubt it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    kylin has mages?
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Get your head out of your butt. EVERY guild trash-talks. b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    CrimsonJr doesn't trash-talk. We just win. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    All i see Kylin and Valhalla do is taking Crimson lands, even after the so called merger..
    So i guess the still cant take on Catalyst after all b:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    All i see Kylin and Valhalla do is taking Crimson lands, even after the so called merger..
    Something to keep in mind is that Catalyst's TW attendance fluctuates between 50-80 people And Kylin's between 60-80. We also only ended up inviting a handful of people from Valhalla. We had a ton of applications from them, but Pry apparently told everyone it was a merge (it wasn't). When we refused to invite her and RocketPower, all but a few people decided they didn't want to join anymore. It was pretty funny, actually.
    b:chuckle
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    CrimsonJr doesn't trash-talk. We just win. b:cool

if only CrimsonSr could do that b:laugh
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    google translator didnt help :(

b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

TBH I dunno what's going on there.

Crimson just apparently isn't down with attacking Catalyst. No idea why. I honestly wonder if we've even approached them with such a proposition, if Kylin doesn't trust Crimson enough to work back-to-back, if Crimson is refusing for no apparent reason....no idea.

Valhalla is apparently allergic to failure (ironic lolz), so the moment their territory precense was threatened they seemed to lean towards a merge, but again the moment some of their apps were looking to fail, they opt to "pull out" (lol sex). Either way they're sure as hell not focusing on Catalyst.

Either way, whatever the causes, they're not bidding Catalyst. My guess is that part of it is that if they agree to bid Catalyst, they're essentially admitting defeat to Kylin. I don't mean to sound like an arrogant *****, but let's get real here: Kylin won the number 2 spot. Fair and square. Would you rather lose to an opponent you've fought multiple times, that bested you time and time again and held off multiple stacks, or a faction that, while capable of beating you, has spent months getting free land from no-show wars? This is definitely the point where, if we as a server are TRULY serious about changing the tide of TW, everybody has to stop thinking about themselves and bid on Catalyst. It's not happening though. Valhalla can't accept a loss (ffs, some can't even accept an application denial...) and either Kylin's too paranoid to trust Crimson or Crimson is ****ing dead-set on being "DA BRAEV SPARTANS DAT HOLD DA LAST LINE OF DEFENSE" so they'd rather let Kylin die off first, even though they KNOW we can kick their butts.

Pathetic really, but at the same time I'm not complaining too much because 1v1 wars are far more interesting than stacking to win.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    imo server needs to handle CrimsonJr before they get too big and take over
    im just saying
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    TBH I dunno what's going on there.

Crimson just apparently isn't down with attacking Catalyst. No idea why. I honestly wonder if we've even approached them with such a proposition, if Kylin doesn't trust Crimson enough to work back-to-back, if Crimson is refusing for no apparent reason....no idea.

Valhalla is apparently allergic to failure (ironic lolz), so the moment their territory precense was threatened they seemed to lean towards a merge, but again the moment some of their apps were looking to fail, they opt to "pull out" (lol sex). Either way they're sure as hell not focusing on Catalyst.

Either way, whatever the causes, they're not bidding Catalyst. My guess is that part of it is that if they agree to bid Catalyst, they're essentially admitting defeat to Kylin. I don't mean to sound like an arrogant *****, but let's get real here: Kylin won the number 2 spot. Fair and square. Would you rather lose to an opponent you've fought multiple times, that bested you time and time again and held off multiple stacks, or a faction that, while capable of beating you, has spent months getting free land from no-show wars? This is definitely the point where, if we as a server are TRULY serious about changing the tide of TW, everybody has to stop thinking about themselves and bid on Catalyst. It's not happening though. Valhalla can't accept a loss (ffs, some can't even accept an application denial...) and either Kylin's too paranoid to trust Crimson or Crimson is ****ing dead-set on being "DA BRAEV SPARTANS DAT HOLD DA LAST LINE OF DEFENSE" so they'd rather let Kylin die off first, even though they KNOW we can kick their butts.

Pathetic really, but at the same time I'm not complaining too much because 1v1 wars are far more interesting than stacking to win.

Lets face all the facts not even kylin has bid on catalyst. A 1 vs 1 winning against catalyst is impossible now.

As for everyone teaming up is who gets the benifit out of it? The bigger factions the small time factions stand no chance at getting a land or keeping it if they get it. So i dont see any reason why any faction should do anything more than nothing at all. Stacked wars do nothing but pull some members away from the big wars.

The small faction with limited money anyways they can bid yes but it doesnt do anything for them. Crimson must also see that nothing can be done. Anyways they only gain land and dont hold it.

The only way stacked wars will start is if kylin or crimson bid on catalyst which is not happening. So all factions will watch and wait for their chance (wont be much of a chance even though gear has gotten better on the server as a whole most are all over hell).

Thats the funny thing catalyst could lose in a 1 vs 1 but with all those that could split in more factions than you can count its not going to happen.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lets face all the facts not even kylin has bid on catalyst.
    I remember bidding them at least twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Miliseconds - Harshlands
    Miliseconds - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lets face all the facts not even kylin has bid on catalyst. A 1 vs 1 winning against catalyst is impossible now.

As for everyone teaming up is who gets the benifit out of it? The bigger factions the small time factions stand no chance at getting a land or keeping it if they get it. So i dont see any reason why any faction should do anything more than nothing at all. Stacked wars do nothing but pull some members away from the big wars.

The small faction with limited money anyways they can bid yes but it doesnt do anything for them. Crimson must also see that nothing can be done. Anyways they only gain land and dont hold it.

The only way stacked wars will start is if kylin or crimson bid on catalyst which is not happening. So all factions will watch and wait for their chance (wont be much of a chance even though gear has gotten better on the server as a whole most are all over hell).

Thats the funny thing catalyst could lose in a 1 vs 1 but with all those that could split in more factions than you can count its not going to happen.

KY did bit on Cata before, but Valhala tried to bid on em too but they just were being destroyed in one push. I think if Kylin and Crimson get a stack in Cata, they will certainly lose a land especially cuz I dont see em defending KY with 40 like they used to.
    "Its never too late to be what we could have been" - George Elliot

Paimage/Paigrande
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Oh god, Lutirica, just rubbish for days and days and days on end...

PWI_v580_Installer.rar - 76.8% <-- Been torrenting it down for about 3-5 days on and off, capping DL speed at 20Kbps \o/

Soon to join dat Cjr :|
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I remember bidding them at least twice.
    KY did bit on Cata before, but Valhala tried to bid on em too but they just were being destroyed in one push. I think if Kylin and Crimson get a stack in Cata, they will certainly lose a land especially cuz I dont see em defending KY with 40 like they used to.
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Oh god, Lutirica, just rubbish for days and days and days on end...

PWI_v580_Installer.rar - 76.8% <-- Been torrenting it down for about 3-5 days on and off, capping DL speed at 20Kbps \o/

Soon to join dat Cjr :|

Must not of seen it because I dont remember it. Crimson and kylin working together you must be jokeing.

tfi2f play the game noob account until you do shut up
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2011

Well we did.

The problem is it's probably smarter to bid on a faction that insists on stacking us AS we take on Catalyst instead of just leaving them be. That way, if we bid on them, it buys us time, it sort of insists they knock it the hell off, and we all know Crimson would try to claim to be "da braev spartans" if they were the last on the map. If we bid on Catalyst, we'd be off the map quicker and then Crimson would be arguing people need to flock to their faction cause they're "the strongest" and it's unlikely we'd get anywhere. I don't give a **** what Catalyst says about having 40-50 people: that may be so for some wars, but every time we do decent and last longer than 20 minutes, suddenly there's a spike in Catalyst attendance, which we simply can't beat as of now. We need to be prepped to beat them at their best, aswell; no point in half-assing it.

Correct me if I'm wrong though: soon-ish, Crimson can't bid on us. Hopefully then, things will change.
    I <3 AGOREY