TT 2-3 Soulripper not showing up

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have, more than once. So yes, it can happen. Just because it hasn't happened to you personally doesn't mean thats the way it is. I can't say whether the pillar or eye matter or not because I admit to not knowing what causes the glitch, just that it seems to not since more than one of us have had it glitch when noone in squad has touched anything. Especially if you're running the thing duo and its very easy to see what the one other person with you is doing.
    I've never had it glitch when I didn't intiate a duel with my TT partner. So what happens now if someone duels during the wait and it glitches? You could just as easily blame the duel.

Not that it matters, but also been playing and farming gear for pushing 3 years now. Since y'all were throwing around numbers :P

For me, the fact is, I've only had dog glitch about a dozen times. In most of those runs that dog glitched, I can 100% guarantee that nobody hit the eye because either I soloed the instance or did it with my regular farming group.

And I have hit the invisible mob many, many times and have not had dog glitch when I've done so.

Like I've said over and over, it's just like Gluttonix. No matter how much you believe or anyone else says, there is no method that works to keep it from glitching. It just glitches when it wants to.

So, whatever.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For me, the fact is, I've only had dog glitch about a dozen times. In most of those runs that dog glitched, I can 100% guarantee that nobody hit the eye because either I soloed the instance or did it with my regular farming group.

And I have hit the invisible mob many, many times and have not had dog glitch when I've done so.

Like I've said over and over, it's just like Gluttonix. No matter how much you believe or anyone else says, there is no method that works to keep it from glitching. It just glitches when it wants to.

So, whatever.

I will do 20 runs when I get back, with 10 hitting the eye and 10 without. You are claiming all those runs where ppl hit the eye and boss didn't show were just concidence? And OP just happen to experience the no show glitch on the time that they hit the boss?
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I will do 20 runs when I get back, with 10 hitting the eye and 10 without. You are claiming all those runs where ppl hit the eye and boss didn't show were just concidence? And OP just happen to experience the no show glitch on the time that they hit the boss?

Honestly, it doesn't matter.

I've had it glitch many times when nobody did anything 'wrong'.

If it glitched and nobody hit the eye, what does hitting it really even prove?

Use your brain. Geez. xP
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Honestly, it doesn't matter.

If it glitched and nobody hit the eye, what does hitting it really even prove?

Use your brain. Geez. xP

Well having done several hundred runs over the past three years, (possibly even over a thousand or more), and only having it glitch two or three times the entire time.... With those glitches ahppening when someone decided to punch the eye or pillar for chi.... I'd have to say that the numbers speak for themselves.

I mean really.... I've never, not once, had it glitch when someone did not hit the eye or the pillar.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well having done several hundred runs over the past three years, (possibly even over a thousand or more), and only having it glitch two or three times the entire time.... With those glitches ahppening when someone decided to punch the eye or pillar for chi.... I'd have to say that the numbers speak for themselves.

I mean really.... I've never, not once, had it glitch when someone did not hit the eye or the pillar.

/facepalm

So what's this idiotic "numbers speaking for themselves" **** you just said?

I've had this mostly happen when nobody did anything wrong.

When this has happened to me, nobody has hit the eye.

The dog didn't show up, but nobody hit the invisible mob.

I don't know how many different times I can say this. Dog will glitch when it wants to, even if you don't do anything wrong.

I don't know how much more simple I can state this.
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Michael is being ridiculously funny, I'll give him that : )

The "hitting the eye" thing has been for ages as sure as the rep..ahem packs being permanent boutique item. Yet Michael being so persistent trying to make up some off the wall theory about "the invis chi gain thing" being still not the real reason.
    What is that? :) Some sophisticated way of trolling the forum folks out of being deadly bored or what? : )
    Since 2008