Comments

• ISteaIth - Lost City
    ISteaIth - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    jajaja testing something
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The coin-dropping skill...wasnt it changed to drop DQ? At least with the Inventory investigation skill, people cant lie about what they get in Nirvana...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This made me lol

I'd rock one.

Would your pony be your mount, an all class pet, or your character?
    Oo should be my mount all class pets are too small and i've gotten used to playing with fish only.
    Oo i want Essential Sutra to be redesigned as Sonic Rainboom now that would be an epic skill b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The coin-dropping skill...wasnt it changed to drop DQ? At least with the Inventory investigation skill, people cant lie about what they get in Nirvana...

In some cases, they still can ~
    The choice for party will be to either go with assassin or banker, with no way of knowing who is telling the truth. Its not uncommon to think that a devious sin might lie for any reasons like holding an old grudge.
    Also before each run, sin will have to check already existing gems of bankers, etc. Its just a useless skill for one class, and should be made available to every class.
    Just throwing a dart in the dark, expect new cash shop item to check others inventory soon after expansion :P
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, there would be loopholes, especially with those who could check and still lie about what they see. Even with two sins using it (assuming one person picked up/opened chests and its a 3-man run), one can say one thing and the second one can say another...which would make things pretty confusing @_@
    Just throwing a dart in the dark, expect new cash shop item to check others inventory soon after expansion :P

"Eye of Investigation - This item can be used to view the inventory of other players. 30 second cooldown for every use. (Costs 5 silver per Eye of Investigation)"
    Oo i want Essential Sutra to be redesigned as Sonic Rainboom now that would be an epic skill

Myriad Rainbow. (though its animation could stand to be 20% cooler b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, I though they would post video on YT channel or write a post mentioning this expansion, what if this does not come to NA, after all Rising Tide was exclusive for NA Region wasn't it
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    At least with the Inventory investigation skill, people cant lie about what they get in Nirvana...

I'd rather have nirvana just drop the canny or other things. b:surrender
    WHat's gonna happen if the sin starts lying about what he sees... Too damn much mess .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, I though they would post video on YT channel or write a post mentioning this expansion, what if this does not come to NA, after all Rising Tide was exclusive for NA Region wasn't it

No.
    We have only few things exclusive, one being anni mounts and the other jj blessings. There may be a few others but I can't think of anything.

Everything else is pretty much linear.

It's first made in China, released in China.
    Sometime later Wanmei remembers about pwe and sends them the files.
    PWE then makes some sales to pass the time.
    Sometime later the files end up at the translator(s).
    Sometime later the files gets translated.
    Sometime later PWE announces expansion.
    Sometime later PWE releases it, usually with a bug or two.
    PWE then gets back to work on making more sales.

Seriously, not even pwcn has as many sales as we do (though should that even be surprising?).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • belami001
    belami001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Is it just me, or will the new mystic heals REALLY make us clerics redundant? Looks like it to me.

wow thanks this kinda helped :))
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No.
    We have only few things exclusive, one being anni mounts and the other jj blessings. There may be a few others but I can't think of anything.

Everything else is pretty much linear.

It's first made in China, released in China.This is true.
    Sometime later Wanmei remembers about pwe and sends them the files.not quite...
    PWE then makes some sales to pass the time.lol... They always make sales to pass the time.
    Sometime later the files end up at the translator(s).Google Translate, it doesn't require a salary.
    PWE then makes some sales to pass the time.An established fact...
    Sometime later the files gets translated.Most likely, not.
    PWE then makes some sales to pass the time.This again?
    Sometime later PWE announces expansion.They do.
    PWE then makes some sales to pass the time.They should put their sales on sale. Oh, wait...
    Sometime later PWE releases it, usually with a bug or two.And typically 3 months late.
    PWE then gets back to work on making more sales.

Seriously, not even pwcn has as many sales as we do (though should that even be surprising?).

Answers in red.

Actual process is more like this:

China makes an expansion.
    PWE makes sales.
    China starts translating the expansion into English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, and wahtever other languages the official releases are in.
    We all twiddle our thumbs.
    China tweaks original expansion.
    China has to fix the versions that are getting translated.
    We twiddle our thumbs some more.
    China decides the expansion is done, and starts moving on to the next one.
    China lets the translation teams finish translating the versions for official releases around the world.
    We go to the hospital and get our thumbs sewn back on.
    China releases another, smaller content expansion.
    We all go 'WAT?! FO REALS?!'
    China has their translation teams lump this new, smaller, useless expansion in with the larger one from earlier.
    PWE is now on it's 12th sale since China got the initial expansion live on their server.
    China ships the translated version to PW Russia.
    China ships the translated version to PW Japan.
    China ships the translated version to PW Brazil.
    China ships the translated version to PW Antarctica.
    China finds a bug in the expansion, stops the translation team on the English, German, and French versions (PWI).
    We get another sale, #20.
    China ships a version of the expansion that got translated a week after the initial expansion was released in China, and we now have to wait 6 months for the fixes to come that are already live everywhere else but Germany and France.
    PWE takes an Arrow to the Knee.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    snippet

*facepalm*
    I don't know why I put down PWE as the translator for the game... I even read about some of the people who translate the games for Wanmei...

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Still, expansion was released MONTH ago in China, and in USA...quiet

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Its just a useless skill for one class, and should be made available to every class.

No, it shouldn't be available for any class. What is in my inventory is no one's business but my own. Nirvana should stop dropping chests and just drop the crystals/shards/etc outright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No, it shouldn't be available for any class. What is in my inventory is no one's business but my own. Nirvana should stop dropping chests and just drop the crystals/shards/etc outright.

Couldn't agree more. But this will still happen whether you like it or not for sins. Would you still want only sins to be able to use it or for everyone to be able to use it ?
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Answers in red.

Actual process is more like this:

China makes an expansion.
    PWE makes sales.
    China starts translating the expansion into English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, and wahtever other languages the official releases are in.
    We all twiddle our thumbs.
    China tweaks original expansion.
    China has to fix the versions that are getting translated.
    We twiddle our thumbs some more.
    China decides the expansion is done, and starts moving on to the next one.
    China lets the translation teams finish translating the versions for official releases around the world.
    We go to the hospital and get our thumbs sewn back on.
    China releases another, smaller content expansion.
    We all go 'WAT?! FO REALS?!'
    China has their translation teams lump this new, smaller, useless expansion in with the larger one from earlier.
    PWE is now on it's 12th sale since China got the initial expansion live on their server.
    China ships the translated version to PW Russia.
    China ships the translated version to PW Japan.
    China ships the translated version to PW Brazil.
    China ships the translated version to PW Antarctica.
    China finds a bug in the expansion, stops the translation team on the English, German, and French versions (PWI).
    We get another sale, #20.
    China ships a version of the expansion that got translated a week after the initial expansion was released in China, and we now have to wait 6 months for the fixes to come that are already live everywhere else but Germany and France.
    PWE takes an Arrow to the Knee.

Yes, and then, they can rip off the Independent republic of Antarctica and flood the place with packs. Morson's Station -- we're having another independent sale on packs this week. Buy up while its' hot.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Couldn't agree more. But this will still happen whether you like it or not for sins. Would you still want only sins to be able to use it or for everyone to be able to use it ?

No, if anyone is going to get the ability, everyone should have it. I definitely agree with that.

I'm actually curious what the Chinese players' responses are to this skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes, and then, they can rip off the Independent republic of Antarctica and flood the place with packs. Morson's Station -- we're having another independent sale on packs this week. Buy up while its' hot.

Well, that explains global warming.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I can't find any videos of China version beside those with one skill for each class re-uploaded 10 times

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    kinda makes me worry if PWI side is even gonna see this happen >.> not even a bleep from the GMs regarding the new skills or anything updates. All what we have gathered are from korren and a handful of pple on the forums...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    at this point we're doing a much better job getting info from China to PWI than GMs ever did, so with their renowed lazyness, why bother?
    They could not undisclose any more than we already have related to the new patch, so any posts from their side would be just some printscreens and info we've already seen or we are aware of. So this would just make them - if it's even possible - more of a laughing stock for the comunity for actually giving less info than the players have. And giving more I guess is not an option, because it has to be some kind of secrecy related to the patch or we will all prepare (remember r9 recast based on tokens? lol) and just blow through the whole thing in a week then QQ we have no endgame content.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    I say we are not getting Legend of Night, they would announce by now, This is probably something someone made up, If it's online on China? No one really would make a few videos or screenshot? No one download the client?

FAKE

• Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012
    I would say wait until until June...
    If nothing is even mentioned by then, it'll be pointless to even think about it.

Even so, much better games will be out by then anyways; not like anything of value will be lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes much better games, but PWI h0lds a sp0t in my heart T_T.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    ~removed~ FTW <---Typo on purpose, BITE ME MOD, If Developers can't control chaos going in this game don't blame players for looking for alternative form of entertainment

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I say we are not getting Legend of Night, they would announce by now, This is probably something someone made up, If it's online on China? No one really would make a few videos or screenshot? No one download the client?

FAKE

Due to the last few games they had to cancel, I'm sure they'll be slow to roll out games to their subsidiaries and licensees. They need to make sure a game will actually be played before deploying it worldwide.

I'm fairly certain that having to close two games that they spent hundreds of thousands to put online didn't go unnoticed by their upper management.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited January 2012

FAKE

Yeah, because all the links I posted in my post in my sig are clearly fake and made up.
    Not to mention all the screenshots taken and the loading screens posted here are damn good shoops.

Oh, let's not forget the fake 1.4.5 client I seem to have on my computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Due to the last few games they had to cancel, I'm sure they'll be slow to roll out games to their subsidiaries and licensees. They need to make sure a game will actually be played before deploying it worldwide.

I'm fairly certain that having to close two games that they spent hundreds of thousands to put online didn't go unnoticed by their upper management.

I know they closed HoTK but what was the second one they had to close?
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LoMA was the other one I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LoMA was the other one I think.

^ this.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
This discussion has been closed.