*NEW* G13 vs G15 vs Hitman vs Rank 8 vs Rank 9 vs Rank 8 Recast!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sure at the +10-12 level rank 8 is ok and for that matter some +10 hook an thorns would probably do better dps than the majority of deicide wanna be 5.0 kids.

The guys who won't let you into the nirvy squad with them are probably just elitist jerks. Probably alot like the guys who won't let me into delta with my +12 rank 9 daggers,lv 11 skills, an 100+attack levels cause "I don't have strong enough aoe" for freakin wave 2.

Regardless, yeah -I always got that you had some particuar grudge against g13. The places where g13 outshines rank 8 though is not really nirvana which is really no challenge what so ever. The biggest danger in nirvana is that after farming it for hour-I might fall alseep. Your talking about squads though and when I think about how effective a dagger is Im thinking of being all alone.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont like G13 because its highly overrated and it isnt as endgame as people seem to think it is. Yes it can do quite a lot. But there are many ways to make up for lack of chi, inner harmony can be cast instantly when coming out of a seal to get you back up to 3 sparks (well as instant as your ping will allow it to be), or cloud eruption as youre sealed with a high vit genie to allow for other skill use. But at +10 it really doesnt matter if youre 4 aps r8 or 5 aps g13, youre gonna *** shiit up. And to exclude someone from a TT or nirv or BH or anything simply because their +10 weapons isnt 5 aps is ****, I dont even know why i would try and educate people as stupid as that but I tried.

And for me, the only things I solo are FC, sot, and TT2-x. I dont do the higher end stuff, probably because my armor is only +5 with immacs haha. So extra chi isnt really a necessity for me. To some people it is, so they'll go G13/15 for the extra chi. Im not saying thats stupid, whats stupid is saying G13 out DDs R8 by a significant amount. Nirv is so easy it'd be afkable if it werent for those stupid seals -.-

Do any of you guys understand yet? Empu? Mr Smarty pants is it clicking yet? Is it getting through your thick *** head?? No... well I give up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do any of you guys understand yet? Empu? Mr Smarty pants is it clicking yet? Is it getting through your thick *** head?? No... well I give up.

You are the one trying to look smart, when actually you make no sense. Not trying to proove X is better then Y, but making a ranking ? And if you still don't get how your figures are just totally irrelevant, I will simply conclude we don't play the same game.

Just out of courtasy, here is a real intellegent comparison work : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260362

Funny enough, it's on the veno forums (not archers or sins) and ages old. Just look how every single figure is justified and explicited. Note how it doesn't give you 1 straight answer, but has a decent conclusion with reference to all kind of subjective aspects that can be taken into account. And most importantly, note how that post was to go against the supremacy of the "golem is the best pet" hypothesis of that time, just like you try to go against the G13-hype. That post is a real tool you can base a choice on, cause it doesn't turn someone's own brain off.

To long to make ? Then just stay to qualifying pro's and cons. It works way better then bad assembled figures, and leaves place for all person-related subjective parts.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You are the one trying to look smart, when actually you make no sense. Not trying to proove X is better then Y, but making a ranking ? And if you still don't get how your figures are just totally irrelevant, I will simply conclude we don't play the same game.

Just out of courtasy, here is a real intellegent comparison work : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260362

Funny enough, it's on the veno forums (not archers or sins) and ages old. Just look how every single figure is justified and explicited. Note how it doesn't give you 1 straight answer, but has a decent conclusion with reference to all kind of subjective aspects that can be taken into account. And most importantly, note how that post was to go against the supremacy of the "golem is the best pet" hypothesis of that time, just like you try to go against the G13-hype. That post is a real tool you can base a choice on, cause it doesn't turn someone's own brain off.

To long to make ? Then just stay to qualifying pro's and cons. It works way better then bad assembled figures, and leaves place for all person-related subjective parts.

God youre ****ing stupid lol, and arrogant, and stubborn. Just shut up. A ranking based on average dps. Why are you so stupid I dont get it. O.o

Just give up guy, youre fighting a losing battle.

This thread is to show how they stack up, comparing average dps in a normal situation, ie, no seals sleeps stuns moving etc.

Is it relevant to someone soloing TT3-x? No. Then again, I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU ****ING ****. God youre an idiot you have successfully annoyed me you ignorant little troll.

Edit: youre an idiot who isnt even listening to anything I say. You narrow minded little kid. Stop acting like a ****ing child ffs.

LIIISSSSTTTEEENNNNNNNN you dumbass lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ ImNotFiveAps : I could copy-paste just anything you said and return it to you. But that would just lead to personal insulting. Since it's your thread in a way, I'll just leave with the hope some players got the point me and some others tried to make. I'm really tired of the figurized BS some pump out just to look intelligent and justify choices that actually don't even need a justification. It affects the game and the forums in a really bad way imo. On this, byebye.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think Emu got scared and left.
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    God youre ****ing stupid lol, and arrogant, and stubborn. Just shut up. A ranking based on average dps. Why are you so stupid I dont get it. O.o

Just give up guy, youre fighting a losing battle.

This thread is to show how they stack up, comparing average dps in a normal situation, ie, no seals sleeps stuns moving etc.

Is it relevant to someone soloing TT3-x? No. Then again, I NEVER SAID IT WAS YOU ****ING ****. God youre an idiot you have successfully annoyed me you ignorant little troll.

Edit: youre an idiot who isnt even listening to anything I say. You narrow minded little kid. Stop acting like a ****ing child ffs.

LIIISSSSTTTEEENNNNNNNN you dumbass lmfao

Dude, you just totally discredited all your arguments and work with this one post.