Please stop closing threads that request reasonable information

13»

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    konuk wrote: »
    Whether YOU can think of any other situation that merits it is totally immaterial. Only the player concerned and the GM they (may) get to speak to are in a position to make that judgement call.
    Not your place to triage what is important and what isnt... thank goodness. I also DID give another example.. the racial and sexual abuse in chat is certainly more pressing than some gold spammer.
    If MY 13 year old were legitimately playing this game, I would want that kind of thing dealt with straight away... perhaps you may be ok with youngsters being exposed to it for prolonged periods.. but I suggest most parents would not want that.
    FACT... there ARE issues that people want / need to have resolved in a timely manner, despite your inability to conceptualise that.
    Odd because you seem to have a fully functional imagination when it comes to what "illegal" means.

I'm just going to throw a little input your way on the importance of various things:

Which crime carries the harsher punishment, fraud or public indecency? Last I checked, it was far and away fraud. That is essentially what these gold site spammers are performing each and every time they post on World Chat advertising their wares. This is because PWE has made it clear that the game and all contained items are still their property. If something isn't yours, you can't sell it for money (imagine me trying to sell your car for money for myself).

Krisnda is correct, however. If you would like this thread to remain open for discussion, the arguing needs to stop.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hell yeah man get heard, you're doing an excellent job of representing the majority of the player base.

tolan shutup man you're just **** riding these mods for whatever reason, let him speak
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have you heard 13 year olds cuss on XBox live? Seems like this age group is exposing everyone else to profanity than the other way around.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Look... for Gods sake.. I am not debating the morality of the world and how we are all going to hell in a hanbasket because we are morally bankrupt.

For the love of God I am just giving another example of why someone MAY need the response of a GM in a timely manner.

Who gives a rats buttocks what particular example situation we use here?
    FACT: People have valid and reasonable cause to need that facility sometimes.

THATS IT.. It is indisputable.. you people turn me into a novelist on here because you cannot grasp a simple request.

THERE IS A NEED.. please respond to it and provide a service.

Show us the stats I ask for on the ticketing system to allow us to see what a roaring success it is.

Tickets submitted per day
    Tickets resolved per day
    Tickets still outstanding

You CAN do that, it takes minimal effort.. it proves or disproves that your methods work.

Communicate with eh epople you claim to provide a service to
    Measure the effectiveness of the service
    Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
    Seek to improve the service
    Communicate what you are doing to improve it.

So far all we have is.. no matter what use a ticket, and we are thinking of maybe employing more people to look at tickets.

If you ever had aspirations to apply for the tv show "the apprentice".. save your embarrassment from being fired the day you start.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    bump up!!!!!!