QQme is afraid of Vicious?

Comments

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow. This is cliche but seriously, may God have mercy on your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

This was the proest infamu insult ever. Ohh good old times..b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    LilShine - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Man its an Honor For me to fight for a Great Warrior Like you ..
    you Have been Standing a Long time to fight those Monsters ..
    and its our time to fight in The good side with you
    We will Fight for the Truth

we dont care how many they are ....
    Or how nasty they are
    It will be the end of evil and hatred
    The brave warriors will be victorious
    History will write our names

The green worior is the new savior of Raging Tide or of QQme? b:question
    very poetical thou b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay okay lets all be honest here, we all know its Cody's alt. xD
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Man its an Honor For me to fight for a Great Warrior Like you ..
    you Have been Standing a Long time to fight those Monsters ..
    and its our time to fight in The good side with you
    We will Fight for the Truth

we dont care how many they are ....
    Or how nasty they are
    It will be the end of evil and hatred
    The brave warriors will be victorious
    History will write our names

you need to get your head out of mans a$$. Wow he cashshops and is probably one of the best geared barbs on the server, big whoop. talking all high and mighty about someone you barely know wont win you brownie points. as aries said, you obviously didn't go to school as you didnt learn the first rule of the playground: dont suck up to the "popular" kids, if your not it, then you will never be it, so get over it and find some real friends. b:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:victory Bunga baby u cant hide ur Hate b:dirty

i hate who or what??? b:shutupb:surrender
  • Green_Worior - Raging Tide
    Green_Worior - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey bro, look, we do not want you in our faction. I'm not sure what all this kissing up to Cody is about but you're sucking his **** a bit too hard and much at the moment. Take a breath, and back off. If you suck any harder, you might choke. Also, I, as well as many of my QQme family, will vote no on your application if you apply, so do yourself the favor.

is all ur life about suck? is that ur best?
    u need more than 10 to gank here and u fail too b:bye

so when i say the truth that mean i want somthing from cody?

You don't have ethics and principles
    in your dirty life
    im sure your family is Sewer rats

edited November 2011
    b:scorn did u happen to get that right on ur first go, or was that the work of the urban dictionary? And lol, what should I be jealous of?

We have the dictionary of ethics and Grace, do you have this?
    Attempt to capture some Mistake
    Will not make you smarter
    That proof more your fail
    edited November 2011
    Yeah it's quite obvious that you left school.

Please keep typing to troll, I've seen pieces of rock with more brains than you; makes it quite amusing.

Also, learn how to multi-quote, dumbass. b:thanks

I don't need to troll ... you not worth it
    and if you see rock with brain ,,, waw
    you the one who need school
    and
    say hello to your rocks and careful it might bites you LoooL
    edited November 2011
    Oh my, it's even colour-coded! You, sir, are a wise and simply amazing individual with great insight. Your spelling and grammar is beautiful, and you have every right to lecture those who disagree with you because their ideas and sentence structure are so unrefined. I admire you, you rock! Woohoo~ b:victory
    b:victory
    edited November 2011
    gotta say this made me funny as hell, vicious treats our members as slaves? lol, last i checked we didnt care what our members did aslong as it was within the rules of the game itself. anyway its clear your on your high horse thinking your somebody cuz man lets you ride his nuts, but thats ok, maybe oneday you'll learn how to make a coherent statement to actually be taken seriously. dont worry "worrior" im rooting for you!! /friends

you Are group of street children
    You begun dirty speak

I do not care or wait to tell me if I am something or nothing
    This page proof
    How nasty You are
    You dont have ethics or honor
    You Are Dirty any where even in Perfect World
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    holy **** dude do you not know how to multi quote? seriously lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    holy **** dude do you not know how to multi quote? seriously lmao

Multi-quoting are for nubsb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's all about the (ponies) post count!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I don't need to troll ... you not worth it
    and if you see rock with brain ,,, waw
    you the one who need school
    and
    say hello to your rocks and careful it might bites you LoooL

How hard and from how high did your mother have to drop you at birth for you to become so ****ing stupid?

Reply when you can form literate sentences thanks. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    How hard and from how high did your mother have to drop you at birth for you to become so ****ing stupid?

Reply when you can form literate sentences thanks. b:bye

I honestly hope his horrible spelling, grammar, and logic is some twisted form of trolling or roleplaying. I refuse to believe that somebody that's so good at making such pretty and colorful posts can be so stupid.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I honestly hope his horrible spelling, grammar, and logic is some twisted form of trolling or roleplaying. I refuse to believe that somebody that's so good at making such pretty and colorful posts can be so stupid.

im hoping his stupidity runs from a short attention span, such as -inserts color- "hahahaha ima troll him om.....g.... pretty color..... what was i doing again? oh well i cant remember so ima type random nonsense and hope for the best...... but damn those colors are nice...."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    im hoping his stupidity runs from a short attention span, such as -inserts color- "hahahaha ima troll him om.....g.... pretty color..... what was i doing again? oh well i cant remember so ima type random nonsense and hope for the best...... but damn those colors are nice...."

actually I disa- gtfo they have pink? Anyways point is I think that this time you're wro- wait I can change the size of my text too?!? Where was I?

Oh yeah, so I don't play soccerball.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    /FuzzyWuzzyandGhostiemode Teddy is think you trol socerboll too much. Teddy sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    actually I disa- gtfo they have pink? Anyways point is I think that this time you're wro- wait I can change the size of my text too?!? Where was I?

Oh yeah, so I don't play soccerball.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Oh my gosh!! Soccerball strikes back!! :D

Where were u dude, i missed you! <3
  • Atuhm - Raging Tide
    Atuhm - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    funny how most 10+ pages fights end in old daravon manner and go on for another 10 pages with "WHAT !? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU, LEARN ENGLISH, MOTHERFKER"

not gonna read all the **** before this, just saw the "lol you loser, learn multi quote" "lol you idiot, you must have left school, you cant spek engrish"

funny that most of you literate ppl only speak one language and that not even properly. funny that most of you spend all day on the forums and had months to learn to multi quote, is that a part of excel and helps one to get ahead in rl or just the way of putting yourselves ahead of all the non-forum-using-idiots ?

if youre out of logical arguements, do you ppl rly have to start spitting in each others faces to have the last word ? b:chuckle

a delight to fly over such threads though, ty, makes me miss daravon who "won" every arguement with "LEARN ENGLISH YOU IDIOT!". b:chuckle

being able to write doesnt make you smart (zab is the best example ^^), not being able to write doesnt make you stupid (you guys go ahead and use the french forums and try to win arguements with your great grammar ;).

you should rather measure the level of stupidity by the ability to >understand< whatever ppl try to tell you, not having your language as their first ;)

so yea SOCCERBALL SOCCERBALL

HAHAHA YOU STUPID
    edited November 2011
    funny that most of you literate ppl only speak one language and that not even properly.

Funny how you assume most speak only 1 language and attempt to belittle them when you yourself can't speak English.

funny that most of you spend all day on the forums and had months to learn to multi quote, is that a part of excel and helps one to get ahead in rl or just the way of putting yourselves ahead of all the non-forum-using-idiots ?

If it takes you more than 2 minutes to figure out how to multi-quote, do us both a favor and not reply.
    if youre out of logical arguements, do you ppl rly have to start spitting in each others faces to have the last word ? b:chuckle

No, out of logical arguments (note proper spelling) seems to lead to hypocrisy as displayed by you.

being able to write doesnt make you smart (zab is the best example ^^), not being able to write doesnt make you stupid (you guys go ahead and use the french forums and try to win arguements with your great grammar ;).

Exactly. If you can't speak English, don't attempt to debate/troll/insult on an English forum. Go to a French forum if you speak French.

you should rather measure the level of stupidity by the ability to >understand< whatever ppl try to tell you, not having your language as their first ;)

I hope you see your contradiction there. Not being able to speak a language = not being able to fully understand a topic of discussion. And running by your logic, not being able to understand = stupid. Therefore, not speaking the language of discussion = being stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atuhm - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Funny how you assume most speak only 1 language and attempt to belittle them when you yourself can't speak English.

thx a lot for teaching me :) thx a lot for proving my point :)

"if you got nothing to say, its never wrong to point out that ppl cant speak your language" :)

btw english is my 3rd ;)
    I hope you see your contradiction there. Not being able to speak a language = not being able to fully understand a topic of discussion. And running by your logic, not being able to understand = stupid. Therefore, not speaking the language of discussion = being stupid.

and i see what you did there, after 3 remarks about my fail english you try to prove that you do argue with logic, but what i can see is that you must be native speaker and rly dont speak another language, as "speaking" =/= "understanding" a language, understanding comes waay before being able to speak. so nice equasion, false factor in the first line, despite your perfect english you do lack logic or knowledge, so im looking forward to more replies with relations to my so so fail spelling b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    thx a lot for teaching me :) thx a lot for proving my point :)

"if you got nothing to say, its never wrong to point out that ppl cant speak your language" :)

btw english is my 3rd ;)

Main point flew right over your head, yet again.

Thank you for proving yourself right, stupidity = not being able to understand.

You are therefore stupid, by your own definition.

I speak German and Mandarin on the side, thanks very much.

and i see what you did there, after 3 remarks about my fail english you try to prove that you do argue with logic, but what i can see is that you must be native speaker and rly dont speak another language, as "speaking" =/= "understanding" a language, understanding comes waay before being able to speak. so nice equasion, false factor in the first line, despite your perfect english you do lack logic, so im looking forward to more replies with relations to my so so fail spelling b:chuckle

You are genuinely making me doubt your intellect now.

If you can't speak a language properly, you can't fully understand what is being said.

If you can't understand what I'm saying here, please stop replying. It'll make you look smarter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atuhm - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    You are genuinely making me doubt your intellect now.

If you can't speak a language properly, you can't fully understand what is being said.

If you can't understand what I'm saying here, please stop replying. It'll make you look smarter.

doubt it :)
    but try to learn another language and come again :)

...not gonna discuss the process of learning a language here b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    doubt it :)
    but try to learn another language and come again :)

...not gonna discuss the process of learning a language here b:chuckle

Oh, so now without having anything to say, you resort to calling me a liar? Haha, good job mate. Go learn the basics of debate and come and try again thanks. <3 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atuhm - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    lol sad to have to explain to ignorant mono-linguists why speaking =/= understanding..

ill give you an example: i >speak< russian. i >understand< polish, belarussian, ukrainian and most of the slavic languages, but i >speak< jack of them.

they all sound alike, "understanding" consits of getting a msg, not necessarily being able to reply to it in the same manner. i can guess that the polish "shwinja" must be the equivalent to the russian "swinja", but would i have known it before i heard it ? no. i >understood< before i >spoke< ---> process of learning a language.

so srsly, somebody comes into your forum, understands what you say, which to them is the same bs as their "illiterate" replies to you, but you dont even put in the effort to understand them and just start insulting, though they did put in the effort to understand you, their only problem is that they dont know how to form sentences correctly yet.

so wtg for getting ahead of all the illiterates out there who are too lazy and ignorant to learn your language :)
    edited November 2011
    lol sad to have to explain to ignorant mono-linguists why speaking =/= understanding..

Are you stupid, or just a little slow?

Read before you type, thanks.
    ill give you an example: i >speak< russian. i >understand< polish, belarussian, ukrainian and most of the slavic languages, but i >speak< jack of them.

they all sound alike, "understanding" consits of getting a msg, not necessarily being able to reply to it in the same manner. i can guess that the polish "shwinja" must be the equivalent to the russian "swinja", but would i have known it before i heard it ? no. i >understood< before i >spoke< ---> process of learning a language.

so srsly, somebody comes into your forum, understands what you say, which to them is the same bs as their "illiterate" replies to you, but you dont even put in the effort to understand them and just start insulting, though they did put in the effort to understand you, their only problem is that they dont know how to form sentences correctly yet.

so wtg for getting ahead of all the illiterates out there who are too lazy and ignorant to learn your language :)

Speaking and reading usually come hand in hand if you are proficient at a language. If you aren't proficient at a language, stay out of debates until you are.

You are going off on the passive and active components to recalling or learning a language, which I understand. While yes, you may have taken more time to understand what someone who is proficient in the language of discussion has said, it's not their fault that you can't even make yourself sound literate. When you come onto an English forum calling people stupid with ghastly butchered English, you deserve anything you get.

What is communication? The interaction between two or more individuals. When one receives the message but is unable to send one back, that is not communication.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atuhm - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    What is communication? The interaction between two or more individuals. When one receives the message but is unable to send one back, that is not communication.

ok, keep talking about language skills b:embarrass

...that person "communicated" with you, it failed on your end to "understand" = receive. communication = sending and receiving msges, but if the reply isnt grammatically correct, no communication can take place ? funny how i "dont communicate" outside of this country then, not being able to speak any of the languages i meet b:chuckle

but teach me more about your ways of debating :)
    ofc you can win any debate with "that argument is false, because you cant even put it in a proper sentence"

b:chuckle

fun to argue with you :)

..oh yes, and pls dont come up with logic again, keep bringing up new distractions like "communication" now. i think theres a coined expression for that way of "debating", called the "chubacca defence" b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I applaud you for trying to talk logic into Atuhm Aries.

Talking logic to Atuhm is worse than talking logic to Man. Not only that, but Atuhm's egotistical attitude that "Oh hey, I know how to read/write/speak 3 languages, and understand all of the slavic languages, I'm so much better than you" is quite annoying.

But then again Atuhm has always hated QQme and Vicious members, regardless of who they are.

Trollers gonna troll.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!