Why not limit the Weopons to the Classes they actually designed for?

13»

Comments

• Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so Patakas only usable for venos and wands for Wizards oh and IDK well if Cleric should use Glaives or Magic Sword and Mistycs the other XD b:laughb:bye

Edit: so what about Venos they have Melee Mastery they should be able to use any melee weapon XD
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so Patakas only usable for venos and wands for Wizards oh and IDK well if Cleric should use Glaives or Magic Sword and Mistycs the other XD b:laughb:bye

Edit: so what about Venos they have Melee Mastery they should be able to use any melee weapon XD

Melee mastery only works in fox form and fox form only works with a magic weapon (yes there's an exploit but that aside).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What about armor? Surely caster classes shouldn't be able to use light or heavy armor? That makes no sense! Similarly BMs shouldn't be able to use LA. Class lock armors nao. Get those casters back in their robes where they belong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What about armor? Surely caster classes shouldn't be able to use light or heavy armor? That makes no sense! Similarly BMs shouldn't be able to use LA. Class lock armors nao. Get those casters back in their robes where they belong.

Yes, that is exactly how it should be with armor.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Get those casters back in their robes where they belong.

And back in the kitchen making us sandwiches while we farm.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    How about no b:beatup

Just because you put 0's where your o's go doesnt make you special, reminds me of a lovely quote:

"Just because you are unique does not always mean you are useful"

Now conform dammit

"Whether yell0w,black,0r white, we are preci0us in His sight,Jesus l0ves the little Children 0f the w0rld..."

I am specialb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • loshondarkbow
    loshondarkbow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    weapon-lock bms? they are obsolete anyway. From what I can tell, everyone prefers other classes. Seekers do more damage, have continuous aoe, and even have a mag att. most, if not all classes have some sort of skill that will stun/has chance to stun. Thus, bms are obsolete. hf is overrated, nobody cares about mss.

but then, why go through all the trouble to overhaul the system in such a massive way? that's close to forcing the players to restart from scratch, re-learn their chars (although, most pwrlvlers don't bother learning their chars anyway), and the money (whether it's 1 gold or gazillions) would have been completely wasted.

isn't the game about having fun and spending time with friends anyway?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

Armors do not effect if skills work or not. b:cute

weapon-lock bms? they are obsolete anyway. From what I can tell, everyone prefers other classes. Seekers do more damage, have continuous aoe, and even have a mag att. most, if not all classes have some sort of skill that will stun/has chance to stun. Thus, bms are obsolete. hf is overrated, nobody cares about mss.

but then, why go through all the trouble to overhaul the system in such a massive way? that's close to forcing the players to restart from scratch, re-learn their chars (although, most pwrlvlers don't bother learning their chars anyway), and the money (whether it's 1 gold or gazillions) would have been completely wasted.

isn't the game about having fun and spending time with friends anyway?

Did you just try and have a serious argument about seekers being better then BMs b:puzzled
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lol only thing Seeker is good for is glitching FC.

They *might* just *might* become a factor when they get their R9 to spam Gemini in TW.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    "Whether yell0w,black,0r white, we are preci0us in His sight,Jesus l0ves the little Children 0f the w0rld..."

I am specialb:bye.

That you are, just remember ..... helmet on.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That you are, just remember ..... helmet on.

I d0n't get it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • loshondarkbow
    loshondarkbow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I actually believe the classes are still balanced, it's all a matter of how you play/built your character.

I know that in dueling, seekers are the ones I have difficulty with. lvl 94 bm is my main, btw. I don't pwrlevel, and my gear is r6, tt90, tt99. and refined +2. I'm poor, but earned it :)

Aside from some serious glitches that need fixed, and some new content added, the game is still, none-the-less, fun. the jerks I ignore.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    In 1v1 during a TW, if say, I catch someone out in the middle of the boonies and there's nobody else around, if it's a seeker, I can win against them on my Sin. Most other classes, yes. Other Sins, it depends on level.

When it comes to my Archer, I can faceroll the mage classes (Mystics are a joke, but I'm sage and can stun them then pretty much 2 shot them before their summon can get halfway to me) except for Psys.

Veno, I just debuffed ****. And AOEd stuff.

But Seekers, unless they're R8 with massive refines, tend to be pretty easy for my 95 Sin in 1v1.

Only time I have trouble in 1v1 is when I'm on hotel internet at 6FPS and am lagging 6 seconds behind the rest of the world. QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Of course the classes are balanced... look at all the class diversity you see on a typical PVP server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmrK3ltx1vI
    Gawd that video is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on so many levels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    OP must want absolute cookie cutter game
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Of course the classes are balanced... look at all the class diversity you see on a typical PVP server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmrK3ltx1vI

That should be made into a motivational poster:

SKILL

When people don't have it, they stand around like idiots when enemies demon spark.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Ojji - Archosaur
    Ojji - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Sin city...