Low lvl's dont nerf your experience @ heads!

2»

Comments

• Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pwi game mechanics is easy to learn compared to another famois mmo. I think u could learn all the essentials in a few hours. Everyone has a first time no? It might be the first time the bm has run delta or whatever, no one is pro at everything from the start.
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just because you didn't do all or even most of your quests doesn't mean you power leveled in fcc. On my first toon I did every quest in that "available quest" window. On my second toon I did alot of the quests at lower levels and any quest that Purple Melon said was related to the upcoming fb. BY my third toon I had realized that the quests send you all over the map and give lousy rewards compared to just staying in one place and grinding. Now on any new toon I do the cultis and fbs. I've never lacked spirit for skills doing it this way and I learn how my skills work easily enough while grinding.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Buying heads is good.. I just met a 101 BM last night as a random in a full delta that didn't know how to dig chests or run tickets....

Heads FTW

b:irritated

Last month had a lvl102 in squad who had never been to Abaddon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seitori wrote: »
    If only they would all just (Power Lev) after they'd emptied their (Quest Lists) of their quests, B4 they decided to (PL) it would be atleast understandable, "Do to the lack of quests in many levels." so that they'd atleast get the (SP Points) they need too get from the quests!!

But most wanna (FC) until (H&LL! FrEeZeS Over!!) from (Day-1/Lv-1) & Ignore Their (Quest List) Entirely, and never get the (SP Points) they need to have anything but (Preschool) level skills.... b:sad

(Rich Alts) or not! b:angry No One wants to trust a (101st BM) with a "Nirv or FC" run, if they die from only a basic swamping of normal mobs in a FB39!? "Even if they do have (+6) Decides." b:surrender

I really wish (PWE) would start a (LIST) similar too our (Personal~Achievments list), where they'd atleast! Let it be known too the Public, what (%) of all the "Givin Quests" each character has completed "Outta, all the 1s, they've had the option to complete."

This would make it much easier, for all of us! Too Avoid the Nasty lil'(Squad Wipe) Suprises, we end up getting into with them... b:cold

If they'd let us see what (Percentage) of quests they've finished on A kinda (Squad Mate~FAC. SHEET) That we could look at, Once they joined squad... Atleast we could Guess what level of (SP points) And Through Such" what level of Skills they are likely too have...

b:bye

u think ppl who did all quest alrdy on more then 1 char are willingly enough to keep doing them all ? there ppl who havent done the quests and still are very good with their chars and got all skills lvl 10 and all or most of them sage/demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]